what Jets offensive player has the most fantasy value this season?

Blackout

Taking Bilal Powell with your last pick might be wise. Sure, he's looked lousy in preseason, but he appears to be the # 2 back on a team that intends to run heavily. He's a good stash away guy in the 14th round or later. Much better than taking Greene in the 5th/6th where he's currently valued.

Tebow is another draftable player in that late-round flier spot. He'll be the most popular waiver wire pickup in fantasy history if/when Sanchez gets demoted, so why not roster him just in case? Once you get to the end of the draft, there is really no such thing as a bad pick.

Other than those 2 guys, there's no other Jet I'll end up owning other than perhaps the D. Greene and Holmes will be taken earlier than they should be in all of my drafts. TE is crazy deep this year, meaning I don't want Keller. Anybody else I missed (Hill, Schillens, McKnight, Sanchez) are FA fodder.

Even in good times Jets and Giants tend to get overdrafted. Greene is lousy because he doesn't catch passes. I agree Keller is the best bet to score consistently - decent yards and the odd TD.

All Jets will produce subpar yardage so it will depend on TDs. A recipe for fantasy disaster.

I still like the D. Except when the Pats come to town. As I recall we absorb a strafing from Buffalo every now and again.

Archived