MNF Part 2: Chargers @ Raiders

Blackout

in defense of the felonious Raiders fans, Niners fans really are douchey.

douchey as in beat-you-up-for-donning-a-Jets-jersey OR douchey as in "hey can you take a photograpth of me and my life partner?"

:D sorry San Fran i kid...San Fran is a great city with lots of heterosexual sports fans!

somebody's actually going to watch this?

until it becomes a blowout hell yeah! I actually hate both teams...the reason I hate Oakland is because of their excellence at destroying us form 2000-2002 and the reason I hate SD is because Turner is a docuhe

douchey as in let me tell you a story about Joe Montana and Bill Walsh and how great the eighties were.

well first off those people would be RIGHT...the 80's was the decade of San Francisco!

second off at least they aren't telling you about the greatness of the early 1970's like Dolphin fans ;)

How does Janikowski exist... as a real human being? High snap... 51 yard attempt.. yeah, whatever, he made it look like he was bored with that challenge. He's just so much better than any kicker I've ever seen, it's tough to understand how you can be THIS much better than ANYONE at what you do. Even Michael Jordan couldn't claim that.

Been to both stadiums and they can burn to the ground for all I care. Maybe I just had a bad experience at both, but they were just awful f***ing fans.

They live in California. The entire state can sink into the ocean at any minute. I would be pretty pissed too if I had to live around there.

Archived