***Official New York Jets at Pittsburgh Steelers Thread***

greeniemeanie

I've decided to go into this season fully aware that I am an idiot and have no idea what the heck the Jets are going to do...

That being said, I think we can run with anyone. Revis or no Revis...

Hopefully confident Mark shows up today. We shall see what Sparano is all about this week. I expect either a close game, or a Jets blow out of the Steelers. I simply don't see us allowing Pitt to score too much.

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've decided to go into this season fully aware that I am an idiot and have no idea what the heck the Jets are going to do...

That being said, I think we can run with anyone. Revis or no Revis...

Hopefully confident Mark shows up today. We shall see what Sparano is all about this week. I expect either a close game, or a Jets blow out of the Steelers. I simply don't see us allowing Pitt to score too much.

This is a big game for the offense, no doubt. Would be really nice to see more of the same (from last week).

It is so easy to start the game thread. I don't even know where to begin.

You messed up last week. I took a shot on you. I told BP I believed in you. This is how you restore my belief in you.

Kids today. Saturday got away from me. Ugh. :)

A good place to start is how easy it is to know when it is actually game day, despite what the JN clocks say. I really don't even know where to begin in explaining how easily I started that thread on game day, yet you locked it because your clock was slow.

Archived