Bart Scott just pulled a Richard Todd

Matt39

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

16mlf0s0irx847l7azruu8s_normal.jpegBart Hubbuch@HubbuchNYP

Bart Scott just had to be separated from reporter Dan Leberfeld in the locker room. Bizarre scene.

13mlf0s0irx847l7azruu8s_normal.jpegBart Hubbuch@HubbuchNYP

Jets PR guy Bruce Speight stepped in front of Scott. Only thing that seemed to prevent fisticuffs.

lf0s0irx847l7azruu8s_normal.jpeg
Bart Hubbuch
@
HubbuchNYP

Incident triggered by Leberfeld taking a phone pic of Scott, who responded by telling him to “get a life.” Threats & puffed chests ensued.

lf0s0irx847l7azruu8s_normal.jpeg
Bart Hubbuch
@
HubbuchNYP

Scott threatened to punch Leberfeld, who said, “Yeah, and I’ll sue you!” Scott responded: “I don’t care!”

Definitely a situation where Leberfeld is a little bitch but Bart still should have known better. This happens all the time in real life but only rarely in front of a group of reporters.

For whatever reason, Leberfield kept taking pictures of Bart Scott with his cell phone. Bart got pissed and they had words. Not really a big deal.

Bart Scott punching Leberfeld wouldn't be the worst thing, really, would it?

Not for nothing, but I blame the Jets organization. They've encouraged this ongoing, endless attention. Sure, it's New York, but it's been way worse than usual for months now. It was only a matter of time before something like this (or worse) happened.

Bart Scott punching Leberfeld wouldn't be the worst thing, really, would it?

Not for nothing, but I blame the Jets organization. They've encouraged this ongoing, endless attention. Sure, it's New York, but it's been way worse than usual for months now. It was only a matter of time before something like this (or worse) happened.

I don't get this mentality. How? How have they been encouraging this attention?

They're not doing anything different than any other team. I don't understand.

Its not their fault that ESPN came to their training camp. They picked up Tebow to help in certain situations and have used him exactly how they said they would. They have normal press conferences. They haven't talked as much this year, and certainly no more than other teams. I don't get it.

I don't get this mentality. How? How have they been encouraging this attention?

They're not doing anything different than any other team. I don't understand.

Did any other teams bring in Tebow and allow ESPN to move its headquarters to their training camp?

Plain and simple, no matter how obnoxious Leberfeld is, Scott needs to get lost.Cut him, trade him, put out with the garbage tomorrow, what ever. it would be a first step to show SOMEONE is going to be held accountable for failure, and to a lesser, extent rank stupidity no matter his cap number.

It's not bragging if you can back it up, but Scott hasn't really backed any of his nonsense up since the 2009 season. If Scott was half the beast he has claimed to be, he could kick Leberfeld's ass all the way to the Garden State Parkway on a daily basis.

Did any other teams bring in Tebow and allow ESPN to move its headquarters to their training camp?

They brought in Tebow because they wanted a backup QB that has the ability to do other things.

ESPN went up to Cortland and ran specials on their own. What exactly did you want the jets to do?

I'm so tired if this, its getting old. The past 2 years I would agree because we did a lot of talking about the super bowl but this year I don't get it.

Archived