~~~~~~ Calling out JIF.............................. ~~~~~~

Integrity28

Dear JIF,

I've been posting here on The Jetnation.com since the Eric Mangini era, when I swore my blood oath to Andre Wadsworth's career resurrection. I've contributed an inordinate amount of thought and perspective, as well as a logo for Hard Knocks. When I'm not spending my valuable time making posts about many, many great and important things... about me... I'm making posts about doodie and playing mafia. Where grown men flirt with each other under the veil of playing guess who, and spinning it as advanced logical problem solving.

Most notably I've redefined what the words "speed" and "soft" mean here in 2012. I am constantly ahead of the curve predicting the failures of Mangini, and others, long before the rest of the fanbase has their eyes opened to the harsh realities of rooting for this God forsaken team. This site withers without my advanced intellect.

How dare you have the infantile audacity to despicably slight me with negative rep!!! You are foolish, and I demand at once you put me on ignore or leave this site immediately.

Your friend,

Monkey

PS - You homo, I will punch your face.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm enjoying this discussion. Please continue.

I hear ya. I am enjoying it as well. Unfortunately I am so far beneath the transformer intellectually that I stand no chance at a battle of wits.

He is so smart that I will have to retire. I am unarmed as they say. Oh well it was fun while it lasted.

Archived