Today's Rex Quotes!

Ryno the Jet

Always good to get a reminder that this is the mentality of Rex. Somewhere in that pea brain of his, he thinks this is a comment appropriate for a head football coach in the NFL.

So, other than high school boys and degenerate meatheads, who does he think he's entertaining with these "jokes".

I just listened to the pc. That was a throw away line said with a smile on his face. Plus he didn't say "we'll have 10 guys jump on him" he said "there will probably be 10 guys that jump on him". big difference.

meanwhile if he went out there and acted like he was at a funeral you'd be screaming about softness and claiming you knew he'd act that way.

Always good to get a reminder that this is the mentality of Rex. Somewhere in that pea brain of his, he thinks this is a comment appropriate for a head football coach in the NFL.

So, other than high school boys and degenerate meatheads, who does he think he's entertaining with these "jokes".

Its all part of the meltdown, it should be coming soon

Yes, but will it equal a pass, and for all or just some?

Tell me who, oh wise one.

Already said, Tanny and Rex. I think Tanny has to go. Rex shouldn't be fired for one losing season, but a new GM might not care.

I just listened to the pc. That was a throw away line said with a smile on his face. Plus he didn't say "we'll have 10 guys jump on him" he said "there will probably be 10 guys that jump on him". big difference.

meanwhile if he went out there and acted like he was at a funeral you'd be screaming about softness and claiming you knew he'd act that way.

I blame the tweeter then, and you have it wrong... false bravado = insecurity = soft.

Its all part of the meltdown, it should be coming soon

It's already 3 weeks in...

Already said, Tanny and Rex. I think Tanny has to go. Rex shouldn't be fired for one losing season, but a new GM might not care.

I blame the tweeter then, and you have it wrong... false bravado = insecurity = soft.

It's already 3 weeks in...

Confucius say:

If false bravado = insecurity = soft then why not Rex fire?

Wasn't Rex blasted last presser for acting like his dog was shot after Revis went down for the season? Now he's displaying too much bravado? What exactly does this guy have to say in order for people not to sh*t all over him? And don't say nothing, because that wears thin quickly as everyone was bashing mangini for being a robot after the mangenius tag wore off. I get it, winning cures everything, but it seems like some people complain just to complain.

Wasn't Rex blasted last presser for acting like his dog was shot after Revis went down for the season? Now he's displaying too much bravado? What exactly does this guy have to say in order for people not to sh*t all over him? And don't say nothing, because that wears thin quickly as everyone was bashing mangini for being a robot after the mangenius tag wore off. I get it, winning cures everything, but it seems like some people complain just to complain.

You don't get it. Zolack, brah. ZOLACK.

What's even funnier is that some people around here are almost gleeful that the team is doing badly. Just look at some of the retards puffing out their chests claiming "I was right". It's pitiful, pathetic, and moronic all at the same time.

Hi T0m :)

You don't get it. Zolack, brah. ZOLACK.

It's my own fault for leaving the sanctuary of the Knicks offseason thread. Although, I find that when I vent my snarkiness and sarcasm out here, I'm much more civil to the people I interact with on a daily basis. Well, that or it just makes me more sarcastic and snarky towards them. It's a really fine line.

What's even funnier is that some people around here are almost gleeful that the team is doing badly. Just look at some of the retards puffing out their chests claiming "I was right". It's pitiful, pathetic, and moronic all at the same time.

Hi T0m :)

Personally, I take no joy in being right about a lot of the misfortunes of this team. I just see the writing on the wall, and talk about it. When it happens, my conversations here are sort of like a mish-mosh of "I told you so" and "I want to punch this whole organization in the face" level rage. It is cathartic, but not pleasure.

Personally, I take no joy in being right about a lot of the misfortunes of this team. I just see the writing on the wall, and talk about it. When it happens, my conversations here are sort of like a mish-mosh of "I told you so" and "I want to punch this whole organization in the face" level rage. It is cathartic, but not pleasure.

I don't get the impression from you that you're happy about it though. I can sense your frustration. I don't get that same feeling with a lot of people here. Some of them only seem to post after a loss but are eerily silent after a win.

What exactly have you been right about LOL.

In the immortal words of section three thirty three, you sir bring nothing to the table.

Manish Mehta @MMehtaNYDN

Rex says he respects Plaxico Burress, but he was looking for younger and faster wideouts. #nyj

Kristian Dyer@KristianRDyer

Rex on possibly signing Burress: "Plaxico is someone I have a great deal of respect for...looking for guys a little younger - more speed."

Kimberley A. Martin@KMart_LI

Rex asked re: Plax: "We're trying to look for guys a lil younger, w more speed." #nyj

Dennis Waszak Jr.@DWAZ73

Jason Hill, signed today by #Jets, has 76 catches and 8 TDs in 3 NFL seasons with 49ers and Jaguars

Kristian Dyer@KristianRDyer

Rex on the Texans: "I'd rather play Summit High School than this team." Right now, Summit is 4-0 and No. 29 in the state.

Rex: "My team can't play like this. That's not who we are." #nyj

Greg Logan@GregLogan1

Ryan: Dud we get fatigued? We wore down a bit. #nyj "my team can't play like this. We got beat to punch. SF was more physical. " #nyj

"I much rather play Summit HS" than @HoustonTexans -- Rex #nyj

Woody Johnson on why they didn't bring in Plax? Having a red zone threat would diminish the need for Tim Tebow. We can't have that.

I don't get the impression from you that you're happy about it though. I can sense your frustration. I don't get that same feeling with a lot of people here. Some of them only seem to post after a loss but are eerily silent after a win.

I see what you mean.

What exactly have you been right about LOL.

In the immortal words of section three thirty three, you sir bring nothing to the table.

Please, it's been a really, really rough week for me here... I'm not sure I have it in me to get all pwned by him again.

Archived