Rex did it! He went all in on Sanchez and lost everything

CM28

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This team needs to be blown up from top to bottom.

Rex is 4-10 in his last 14 games, His defense has gotten worse every year since he has been here. Their franchise QB is toast, their backup is worse and their third Qb doesn't even dress. Why the F did Tebow even dress last night if Rex has no intention of using him with his two fractured ribs ? Why wasn't McElroy even active in that case ? Their running game is a joke, their recievers minus Kerley is a joke.

Three time this year already the Jets have been absolutely embarassed at home. They get punched in the mouth and instead of responding they pack their bags and go home.

I don't care who they bring at this point or who is the starting QB next week. As far as i am concerned the sooner Tannenbaum, Rex, Sanchez, Holmes, Bart Scott, Tebow and a few others are outta here the sooner the Jets can start the cleanup and rebuilding of this latest disaster.

F the Jets

at least he doesn't turn the ball over at least 2 times each and every game.

I don't want another game manager at QB. This team as a whole isn't good enough to make the playoffs with one and you need a good to great QB to do anything in this league. We have average Sanchez and two crap back-ups.

You can't be serious in still claiming that Sanchez is good enough to be called "average."

He's an average QB that is a product of poor coaching and zero talent around him, so he playing well below average. We've seen him perform above average in many games, but everything has to be working around him for that to happen. We can't go back to that with a retread like Alex Smith. We need a game changer who can make everyone else around him better.

And the sad thing about all of this is that we all already KNOW that the way that Woody Johnson "fixes" things is to let someone else do the fixing. So...of course that means that Tannenbaum will be back, Rex will be back, Sparano will be back but what they will do is watch Westhoff retire and get a new QB coach...I'm so glad that I have given up on this sport. Oh yea, I did listen to the game up until Sanchez' usual red zone INT, which had he NOT thrown it could have made this a whole different game. Then when I came back to the radio it was 28-0 and I just changed the station-I don't need this BS anymore in my life and I'm actually shocked that I am able to do this-turn the emotions and caring about my Jets off...hey I'll keep a side glance on what's happening and if they ever DO go to a SB again I'll be right there rooting but sadly, I can't see that ever happening again while I'm alive and we have this clueless owner who commands ZERO respect or accountability...hey at least I had SB III...that was a great time...I hope that someday you all get to experience at least one...

And the sad thing about all of this is that we all already KNOW that the way that Woody Johnson "fixes" things is to let someone else do the fixing. So...of course that means that Tannenbaum will be back, Rex will be back, Sparano will be back but what they will do is watch Westhoff retire and get a new QB coach...I'm so glad that I have given up on this sport. Oh yea, I did listen to the game up until Sanchez' usual red zone INT, which had he NOT thrown it could have made this a whole different game. Then when I came back to the radio it was 28-0 and I just changed the station-I don't need this BS anymore in my life and I'm actually shocked that I am able to do this-turn the emotions and caring about my Jets off...hey I'll keep a side glance on what's happening and if they ever DO go to a SB again I'll be right there rooting but sadly, I can't see that ever happening again while I'm alive and we have this clueless owner who commands ZERO respect or accountability...hey at least I had SB III...that was a great time...I hope that someday you all get to experience at least one...

Cant tell u that it will get better mon, going to be a longtime, when u miss on a so called franchise qb taken with 5th pick, combined with a clueless GM and Coach..... u know the answer

He's an average QB that is a product of poor coaching and zero talent around him, so he playing well below average. We've seen him perform above average in many games, but everything has to be working around him for that to happen. We can't go back to that with a retread like Alex Smith. We need a game changer who can make everyone else around him better.

Must have been the talent around him that.

1) Threw an Int near the red zone AGAIN. Killing a drive and leading to NE scoring.

2) Missed a wide open Stephen Hill on what would have been a touchdown.

3) Ran into a 300 pound man on his own teams ass and fumbled away a TD.

Sanchez didn't make a single NFL throw until the Pats started playing prevent. Even then it took until the 4th quarter to make the throw to Kerley. Everything else was checkdown or a slant. He is horrible bro.

Can tell u that it will get better mon, going to be a longtime, when u miss on a so called franchise qb taken with 5th pick, combined with a clueless GM and Coach..... u know the answer

and you know what Rich-I don't really care...I did this in the mid-70's too, for my own mental health. When I looked down at my hands and saw bloodied fingertips, knuckles and nails bitten down to the nubs I knew it was time to find some other way to spend my Sunday afternoons. It was a good move then and it's the right move now...

and you know what Rich-I don't really care...I did this in the mid-70's too, for my own mental health. When I looked down at my hands and saw bloodied fingertips, knuckles and nails bitten down to the nubs I knew it was time to find some other way to spend my Sunday afternoons. It was a good move then and it's the right move now...

LOL why im on Hiatas as well Go Pack Go

Jimmy, here's a secret: most fans are "front-runners" to a certain extent. They may not give up on their team entirely, but they definitely pay less attention during bad eras than good ones. There is pressure to be a die-hard fan who sticks around through thick and thin, but the reason there is that pressure is that most fans don't.do that.

Feel free to take a vacation until the Jets give you a reason to pay attention to them again.

That hardly distinguishes him or makes him average. I've seen Joey Harrington and Matt Moore and Kyle Boller perform above average in many games.

If everything has to be working around him (your words not mine) then he is not average. He is horrible and requires a team that plays great enough to hide his horribleness.

Jimmy, here's a secret: most fans are "front-runners" to a certain extent. They may not give up on their team entirely, but they definitely pay less attention during bad eras than good ones. There is pressure to be a die-hard fan who sticks around through thick and thin, but the reason there is that pressure is that most fans don't.do that.

Feel free to take a vacation until the Jets give you a reason to pay attention to them again.

According to some u should bleed green to the end dammit, even though it is fairly EZ for just a jets fan with just average football accumen to know that this team needs to be blown up. what's that movie again

Network? I have had enuff and cannot take it anymore! Even Captain JOnE refuses to admit Tanny is problem lol mon

Must have been the talent around him that.

1) Threw an Int near the red zone AGAIN. Killing a drive and leading to NE scoring.

2) Missed a wide open Stephen Hill on what would have been a touchdown.

3) Ran into a 300 pound man on his own teams ass and fumbled away a TD.

Sanchez didn't make a single NFL throw until the Pats started playing prevent. Even then it took until the 4th quarter to make the throw to Kerley. Everything else was checkdown or a slant. He is horrible bro.

Lmfao - he's seriously one the worst players in the league. He really shouldn't be in it.

Lmfao - he's seriously one the worst players in the league. He really shouldn't be in it.

If he shouldn't be in the league, then the majority of his receiving options shouldn't be either. It's one thing to say he's bad. It's another to say he shouldn't be in the league. Sanchez would be a solid back-up for many good teams.

If he shouldn't be in the league, then the majority of his receiving options shouldn't be either. It's one thing to say he's bad. It's another to say he shouldn't be in the league. Sanchez would be a solid back-up for many good teams.

If by solid backup you mean competing with Byron Leftwhich in training camp for a roster spot then I agree. I'm not sure Sanchez would win that battle though.

If by solid backup you mean competing with Byron Leftwhich in training camp for a roster spot then I agree. I'm not sure Sanchez would win that battle though.

You don't think the Steelers or the Bears would have loved to have Sanchez behind center last weekend? He's better than Jason Campbell or Leftwich

I'm confused by some comments.

You can bleed green to the end and still think team is a disaster and needs total fixing.

Its whether you are a Jets fan thru good and bad or whether you gave up and become a fan of another team.

Its OK either way :)

Hey I was a Bills fan for three years when I was 9 years old. Family moved to NJ and was hooked on Namath and Jets and my Dad buying Jets tickets. Never looked back. I was lucky in my 5th year as a Jets fan to see a Super Bowl win, but I'm here to the end. I am sure my sons will mention some Jets related comment at my funeral ;)

You don't think the Steelers or the Bears would have loved to have Sanchez behind center last weekend? He's better than Jason Campbell or Leftwich

He's really not. Leftwich and Sanchez is a tossup. I would rather have Campbell than Sanchez.

I'm confused by some comments.

You can bleed green to the end and still think team is a disaster and needs total fixing.

Its whether you are a Jets fan thru good and bad or whether you gave up and become a fan of another team.

Its OK either way :)

Hey I was a Bills fan for three years when I was 9 years old. Family moved to NJ and was hooked on Namath and Jets and my Dad buying Jets tickets. Never looked back. I was lucky in my 5th year as a Jets fan to see a Super Bowl win, but I'm here to the end. I am sure my sons will mention some Jets related comment at my funeral ;)

Those were the good old days before it was a business. Now that its a business and these teams demand a higher percentage of our hard earned money, I don't blame anyone for turning their attention to another team. Even if rooting for another team is just temporary until the Jets get their sh*t together. Life is too short and money is too tight these days to waste it on this joke of a team. If my favorite hamburger place and hang out joint starts becoming sh*tty to go to, I will go someplace else. I'm still a fan - but for right now I like the taste of the other place better. That's reality.

Sanchez WISHES he was as good as Alex Smith.

Those were the good old days before it was a business. Now that its a business and these teams demand a higher percentage of our hard earned money, I don't blame anyone for turning their attention to another team. Even if rooting for another team is just temporary until the Jets get their sh*t together. Life is too short and money is too tight these days to waste it on this joke of a team. If my favorite hamburger place and hang out joint starts becoming sh*tty to go to, I will go someplace else. I'm still a fan - but for right now I like the taste of the other place better. That's reality.

Thats fine, then move on and stop hanging out at old Burger place, LOL ;)

Thats fine, then move on and stop hanging out at old Burger place, LOL ;)

I don't. I no longer go to games and I haven't bought a Jersey in over two years. I can buy into a PSL tomorrow if I wanted to. I won't pay for this garbage. I'm still a fan though. But when they are not playing I also like rooting for the Packers or Steelers. It doesn't make me less of a fan. I guess I just expect my team to earn my fanhood, fantime and fan dollars.

Archived