Please sign this petition to start Tebow

tebowtime5502

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TebowTime, why do you like him so much? Serious question. He doesn't care about you. You get nothing out of it. He wouldn't go out of his way to help you. He makes millions, while you make minimum wage. So why this blind loyalty to a guy who doesn't care about you and has a snide smirk on his face 24/7?

there's no room for logic in this thread. Tebow will heal himself and then save us all.

I really can't stand Sanchez but as a Jets fan I will defend him to Tebow fans til the days one or both of them (hopefully both) are gone.

TebowTime, why do you like him so much? Serious question. He doesn't care about you. You get nothing out of it. He wouldn't go out of his way to help you. He makes millions, while you make minimum wage. So why this blind loyalty to a guy who doesn't care about you and has a snide smirk on his face 24/7?

1. I love TT because he is a beam of light, and he stands for what is right. In a world full of weak followers, he is a leader. A man with a stance.

2. TT does care about me. I waited on TT at a restaurant in Gainesville, mingled with him for about an hour. He had a smile that could melt you, and he was humble to boot. TT cares about all of us.

3. I get a lot out of standing tall for a man of his calibur.

4. He would go out of his way to help me, and he did.

5. I do not make minimum wage. Even if I did, money is not fulfilling. TT does amazing things with his money, things you will never know of.

6. I don't believe in current humans being role models, but if I had to pick one, TT would be it.

aren't Tebow's ribs broken and he's having trouble not just throwing, but breathing? sounds like the right guy to start.

Lmao @ Tebow not playing because of broken ribs. Tim Tebow doesn't bow to the weakness of the physical body. In HS, he ran for a TD on a broken leg for quite a ways.

1. I love TT because he is a beam of light, and he stands for what is right. In a world full of weak followers, he is a leader. A man with a stance.

2. TT does care about me. I waited on TT at a restaurant in Gainesville, mingled with him for about an hour. He had a smile that could melt you, and he was humble to boot. TT cares about all of us.

5. I do not make minimum wage. Even if I did, money is not fulfilling. TT does amazing things with his money, things you will never know of.

6. I don't believe in current humans being role models, but if I had to pick one, TT would be it.

I cant argue with any of this.

Based on what I've seen this year, I'm gonna go ahead and disagree with this nonsense.

This guy couldn't identify a blitz as a punt protector and audible out of a fake. He has the football savvy of a great ping pong player. There was a reason Urban Meyer had to simplify his offense multiple times when Tebow was his QB.

Huh? WTF are you talking about. lmfao. Urban couldnt run his whole offense until Tebow was his full time QB because of Leak's limitation. The result? Producing a Heisman winner, who was the first player in the history of college Football to run for 20 TD's and throw for 20 TD's. Most efficient passer in SEC history.

Cant believe you tried to pull his horse sh*t off with me around these parts.

And not one of these has anything about his ability to be a Quaterback and/or winning games for the Jets. Which I think is why we brought him here in the 1st place.

Good Luck with your Petition.

And they call it...... puppy love.

This describes my 6th grade teacher, but i'm pretty sure she's a better qb than timmy

Huh? WTF are you talking about. lmfao. Urban couldnt run his whole offense until Tebow was his full time QB because of Leak's limitation. The result? Producing a Heisman winner, who was the first player in the history of college Football to run for 20 TD's and throw for 20 TD's. Most efficient passer in SEC history.

to be fair there was that start of the season where they tried a little west coast or something, it lasted for one game..I can't recall if that was Mullens or his replacement..and the next day was the promise, and they went back to the spread option.

Lmao @ Tebow not playing because of broken ribs. Tim Tebow doesn't bow to the weakness of the physical body. In HS, he ran for a TD on a broken leg for quite a ways.

so you want Tebow to perhaps take a crushing sack and then have one of those broken ribs break further and possibly puncture, say, a lung? what a great guy you are.

Thanks for taking care of that, I hate lies. Some people have no morals, just spouting any drivel that comes to mind and hoping it makes them look better.

so you want Tebow to perhaps take a crushing sack and then have one of those broken ribs break further and possibly puncture, say, a lung? what a great guy you are.

You don't get it, but maybe one day you will. Like I stated, physical pain doesn't have the same effect on TT as it does regular human beings.

Thanks for taking care of that, I hate lies. Some people have no morals, just spouting any drivel that comes to mind and hoping it makes them look better.

You're welcome. Klacko is the biggest Tebow hater on the face of the planet. He likes to make up baseless lies to try and knock him for being the greatest college Football player of all time.

That said, if Tebow was a Notre Dame alum, Klacko would be the equivalent of you on this board. He still thinks Brady Quinn is an elite QB.

You don't get it, but maybe one day you will. Like I stated, physical pain doesn't have the same effect on TT as it does regular human beings.

perhaps you're not aware of what punctured lungs and internal bleeding do to ALL human beings.

Uh huh. And when Tebow collapses on the field and dies, what then? are you implying that Tebow is somehow more than human? he'd be appalled.

BTW:

You shall have no other gods before me. - Exodus 20:3

Why twist my words and insinuate i'm an idolator? Be real. TT is blessed and I feel he is annointed. I'm certainly not calling him GOD. Obviously, TT is NOT like other humans and if he was, we certainly would not be discussing him. TT is not better than others, he is just a chosen leader.

Why twist my words and insinuate i'm an idolator? Be real. TT is blessed and I feel he is annointed. I'm certainly not calling him GOD. Obviously, TT is NOT like other humans and if he was, we certainly would not be discussing him. TT is not better than others, he is just a chosen leader.

because you act like one.

we'd be discussing literally any other backup QB on the Jets who might get a start, so...false.

the chosen leader of what? punt protecting? holding a clipboard? washing Sanchez's jock strap? anti-abortion Super Bowl ads? bizarre people who spam Jets message boards on the internet? what leading is going on that I'm not aware of?

LOL, can't wait for him to come,out,of the closet.

Archived