New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

AVM

get ur PM yet mongrel?

neigh

2 man scum team and a SK on the loose. Conversions likely.

Our targets will be hiding in plain site. Leelous overreaction to minimal pressure is setting off multiple alarms. She's definitely a good lynch candidate.

you are sickening..

unvote

vote Pac

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Day 1 Vote Count

Hess (2): Verbal, Darthe

Leelou (3): Crusher, Vic, Pac, Dan

Crusher (1): Leelou

Wombat (6): BG, SMC, 80, Sharrow, Smash, Nolder

Dan (1): JiF

Pac (3): Wombat, JVoR, CTM

BG (1): Hess

With 22 alive, it takes 12 to lynch.

Just got back from work & soccer, will be around for a little while tonight. An absolute pleasure to use mafia as a vehicle to marinate on the wretched 2012 Jets season. Here are Fog's profound and riveting thoughts:

We all know what the spirit of the game is, and we all know when certain actions, even if not expressly forbidden, fall outside of the spirit of the game. For purposes of this game, I have commissioner of baseball like powers to sanction conduct that violates the spirit of the game, even if not expressly forbidden, up to and including modkilling the player and lying in their role reveal.

1.) Kenesaw Mountain Landis. I like.

We're really supposed to believe that Revis is actually on the Jets side? I'm already lost.

2.) Isn't Revis on the trading block now? Saw some stuff on ESPN bout it.

3.) Wombat is really coming out guns blazing this game, organizing tiered hit lists and such mere hours into the game. Is that something he does? Don't seem to remember him doing that stuff so early the other two games I've played.

My player will kick every single one of your pussy asses. FTR.

Landry, sup?

yo any recommendations on all inclusive resorts in Puerto Rico, Dominican Rep, etc.. basically anywhere in the Carribean. I'm trying to work out a get away for the LF and I when her school year is over. I'm googling around and what not but hard to tell from pictures.

I've been to a couple in the past but don't want to go to the same ones.

And I'm not rolling in dough like the braggards here so some super extravagant location isn't required.

PM me, I can give you some tips outside game thread, for instance you can go to the island of GFY... Or perhaps a GFY on a GFY cruise around the GFY penisula. (intentional misspelling.)

Defending pac? INTERESTINGz

vote Pac

Scum often defends townies. Not sure why you voted PAC here, voting Dan on this makes mor sense.

vote JVoY

@ Vicious - I haven't had a free minute all week, I'll try to connect with you on Saturday. Our holiday party is tomorrow. Full day of work will run right into evening party, all night.

@ Game - wombat seems to be trying to play my role on D1, get things going. His page 5 "figured out he whole ame" post was retarded but purposeful. PAC is stupid. Darhe seems like Anxious scum, with votes on Hess (to look like a trap) but then the clumsy other votes, lily specifically. Heavy fag seems like a fag, but also voting multiple times I think without unvotes.

Nothing else of interest.

Archived