New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

AVM

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whatever, you hinted to language in your PM. It was gay.

Unvote

Vote Smash

Every game I've modded had far worse indiscretions. I've wanted to strangle SMC and Ape for pushing it too far knowing that I wouldn't MK them.

Do me a favor and gfy.

but you're right about one thing.. the unbalance is starting to make me lose interest.. way too many ways for townies to die while only giving us a lynch a day. If there's a Vig, they're the worst ever.

and I see no signs of what I talked about early in the game as far as machinations which may allow for altering of a role.

I'd vote Heavy, 80, or Crush... I have strong town reads on Wombat and JiF and to a lesser extent Nolder.

Totally over it. So stupid. 7 deaths to our 2 opportunities? 80 or Ape are probably the Vig just ruining sh*t. Maybe Nolderp.

Smash is scum. He was trying to jump on the Nolderp train before he'd knew I'd change my vote.

Unvote

Vote Smash

Totally over it. So stupid. 7 deaths to our 2 opportunities? 80 or Ape are probably the Vig just ruining sh*t. Maybe Nolderp.

Smash is scum. He was trying to jump on the Nolderp train before he'd knew I'd change my vote.

Unvote

Vote Smash

Think Crush might be Pennington. Laying low and loling while picking targets off during the day.

80 isn't being reckless 80 and is making more sense than usual.

Heavy had some really odd posts early on day 1 and has contributed next to nothing.

Every game I've modded had far worse indiscretions. I've wanted to strangle SMC and Ape for pushing it too far knowing that I wouldn't MK them.

Do me a favor and gfy.

You're too easy...

Vote Verbal

It's obvious scum is playing the lurking game where they just hang around and watch town tear each other to pieces

I think Verbal is a good starting point today

He has, what, three posts maybe?

Verbal is playing?

Seriously had no clue. This is gay. Sorry AVM. <3 you. But stupid game. Nobody playing and way too many kills, impossible for town.

Unvote

Vote Smash

LOL you truly are an Idiot

Think Crush might be Pennington. Laying low and loling while picking targets off during the day.

80 isn't being reckless 80 and is making more sense than usual.

Heavy had some really odd posts early on day 1 and has contributed next to nothing.

All possibilities. Bunch of pussies playing this game. Laying low, like fags.

Crusher is probably a good vote. He's not even playing, does that as scum. 80 too. Like I said, calculated is scum, crazy is town.

Vic, Crusher, 80, Smash - probably scum.

Really dont care though. You guys figure it out. Sick of trying to do everything.

Well JIFFY POP thats 3 different votes in like 10 minutes

PAC you got some over reaction going on with JIFtard but I agree the Vig have sucked the last few games and should be holstering rather than ****ing up power roles.

I'm 99.9999% sure JiF is town... Scum countering Nolder in that situation is incredibly stupid.. especially since he didn't even realize Nolder retracted.

There is nothing whatsoever to be gained for an anti-town role to claim mason in that situation.

Seriously had no clue. This is gay. Sorry AVM. <3 you. But stupid game. Nobody playing and way too many kills, impossible for town.

Quit being so myopic. Clearly there's a moron vig out there ruining sh*t for the town, and meanwhile we've all spent so much time trying to game the mod we haven't done a good job of scumhunting. Doesn't mean the setup sucks. And it doesn't mean we can't still win this. One good lynch coupled with some good shots by the vig/SK and we're OK.

I HAVE been curious as to why there are so many roleless townies though. Assuming a 4-5 person scum team, SK, and vig, there ought to have been some BPV's out there. But other than that its just been bad town play.

Quit being so myopic. Clearly there's a moron vig out there ruining sh*t for the town, and meanwhile we've all spent so much time trying to game the mod we haven't done a good job of scumhunting. Doesn't mean the setup sucks. And it doesn't mean we can't still win this. One good lynch coupled with some good shots by the vig/SK and we're OK.

I HAVE been curious as to why there are so many roleless townies though. Assuming a 4-5 person scum team, SK, and vig, there ought to have been some BPV's out there. But other than that its just been bad town play.

I cant even get mad at the town. We lynched the Jester day 1. She was asking for it. We lynched BG who was playing sketchy. Cant blame for us having a sh*tty Vig if thats where all these kills come from.

Either way, I've lost interest. Dont really care about the outcome and there is no way the town can win...please. You're scum me thinks

I cant even get mad at the town. We lynched the Jester day 1. She was asking for it. We lynched BG who was playing sketchy. Cant blame for us having a sh*tty Vig if thats where all these kills come from.

Either way, I've lost interest. Dont really care about the outcome and there is no way the town can win...please. You're scum me thinks

Ok so the Vig is an idiot that means you just give up ?

Ok so the Vig is an idiot that means you just give up ?

Yes

80 doesn't know why there are so many roleless townies... Sounds to me like he didn't get a town PM.

Also, mass character reveal may be the best course of action at this point with Rex and Cro dead.

80 is scum. 100%

Not too keen on the Vic lynch.. I'd bet he's vanilla town.

If he were scum or a SK he wouldn't want to win by hiding.

so its better not to help town scum hunt ? he said last game he was busy and I think he could very well be the SK lurking and not paying much attention to the game thread.

Not sure why no one will vote Heavy.. that's kind of telling actually.

What's telling about it exactly? Are you implying that the fact that you led off with a vote on Heavy means it should carry more gravity than any other lead off vote?

You should be dead by now.

Vote Pac

Archived