Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didnt believe JVOR, said it multiple times in thread.  I wanted a shot because I already stole a vest, so I picked JVOR assuming he was lying, which he was and then I used the shot on Sharrow.  I no longer have a gun, it was a one time use, whether JVOR does or not, I do not know.  Guess you could find that out tonight if you guys wanted to lynch me instead of him.

This evening, I can search for another shot or vest.  I can also distribute these items if I chose not to use them.  I gave the vest away last night.

Do you mean you were able to hold on to the vest for a night before giving it away, or you gave it away the night you found it?

I do agree it's strange that you confirmed JVoR was lying, then chose to vote AVM and shoot Sharrow the next day.

Is JIF's role evolving the more he talks about it?

Like now he can steal, then use OR redistribute his items?

Can anyone chart exactly all the people he stole from, what he got, who he redistributed to, or who he used it on? I'd like to know what this idiot has done.

I also highly question that JIF is town now, I think he would have more likely worked harder to find townies and make sure that's who he was handing stuff out to.

Can anyone chart exactly all the people he stole from, what he got, who he redistributed to, or who he used it on? I'd like to know what this idiot has done.

I also highly question that JIF is town now, I think he would have more likely worked harder to find townies and make sure that's who he was handing stuff out to.

He said N1 Darthe had nothing, N2 he stole a vest from Hess (unclear when / to whom he redistributed it), and N3 he stole a gun from JVoR.

In your last response you said "shut your filthy mouth I know exactly what's going on in thread" and then you ask this stupid sh*t?

I said that on N1 my vest was shot off. Period. I do not know who did it, however, on D2, I believe, JVOR said he shot me N1 and so I confirmed that someone did. Must've been him, but to be clear I do not know for sure it was him. I just have no reason to question it.

JVOR shot me N1. Leelou and Hess are saying they were shot N2, but nobody has said they shot them. JIF is saying he stole the gun from JVOR on N3 (I think, haven't re-checked, but it should be N3) and then shot Sharrow with it on D4.

You pretty clearly don't have a grasp on the info we have available. Dufus.

I thought you used JVOR later in the thread I might be mistaken and it could have been someone else but I thought you said in one of your posts that JVOR shot your vest off as if you were sure it happened that way. I could be wrong but I hate looking back for single posts in a thread this long.

I'm the Town vig and had my shot stolen last night. Shot ape n1 and shot leelou n2, where i had hoped to wifom scum into thinking i was one shot since it didn't go through (vest) and doc was dead with a target on my back.

vote JiF

I was going to say, I could steal from you again tonight to see if you still have a gun.  And just holster it or give it to someone we trust as town.

Personally, I still think the lynch today is wbat or dan.

I thought you used JVOR later in the thread I might be mistaken and it could have been someone else but I thought you said in one of your posts that JVOR shot your vest off as if you were sure it happened that way. I could be wrong but I hate looking back for single posts in a thread this long.

I just told you everything we know and have know about my vest and JVOR saying he shot me. It's been in the thread for a while. Skim less. Think more. 

"Qualified scum hunter"... pssshhh... yeah right.

I held out the redistribute part because I thought people would be trying to find scum today and not trying to lynch a townie for "info".  We're gaining plenty of info from my reveal.

But yes, I dont have to use a gun and I can redistribute both guns and vests.  I gave the vest to someone I thought was town last night.  Now I'm questioning that though.

I'm the Town vig and had my shot stolen last night. Shot ape n1 and shot leelou n2, where i had hoped to wifom scum into thinking i was one shot since it didn't go through (vest) and doc was dead with a target on my back.

vote JiF

Hmmmm?  Ok. Gonna let some people chime in. 

My tune on JVOR hasn't changed. I feel his targets on N1 and N2 were very pro-town. Me, after his theory that I was gambit'ing with CTM? Sure. Makes sense. Leelou after she floated to the top of many lists for doing exactly what BG did during the CTM challenge (voting CTM, pushing Ape train). Sure. Make sense.

I also thought is was disgustingly obvious that JVOR was not a 1-shot vig, he just had to reveal too early and had to at least try for the wifom. 

All of this said, there remains three points:

1. It says nothing about his actual alignment that he appeared to be taking pro-town shots.

2. Unless there is a lie detector, there is no way to determine JVOR's alignment without lynching him.

3. JVOR hasn't acknowledged the plan I've proposed, where we lynch JIF now, JVOR shoots who we vote for between Wombat and Dan. JVOR what are your thoughts? If you are town vig, you should understand our position and the logic that went into this plan.

vote JiF

Curious, if you know I stole your gun, why are you voting me?

You think I'm scum?

My tune on JVOR hasn't changed. I feel his targets on N1 and N2 were very pro-town. Me, after his theory that I was gambit'ing with CTM? Sure. Makes sense. Leelou after she floated to the top of many lists for doing exactly what BG did during the CTM challenge (voting CTM, pushing Ape train). Sure. Make sense.

I also thought is was disgustingly obvious that JVOR was not a 1-shot vig, he just had to reveal too early and had to at least try for the wifom. 

All of this said, there remains three points:

1. It says nothing about his actual alignment that he appeared to be taking pro-town shots.

2. Unless there is a lie detector, there is no way to determine JVOR's alignment without lynching him.

3. JVOR hasn't acknowledged the plan I've proposed, where we lynch JIF now, JVOR shoots who we vote for between Wombat and Dan. JVOR what are your thoughts? If you are town vig, you should understand our position and the logic that went into this plan.

That plan will not work.  

I personally think we should, lynch Dan have Smash search JVOR for a gun and let me steal again.  

Official Vote Count:

JiF (5) - Leelou, Smash, Nolder, AVM, JVoR

Wombat (2) - Dan, Hess

AVM (1) - JiF

Dan (1) - Wombat

With 11 alive, it takes 6 roundhouse kicks to knock out.

Deadline Tues 2/19 10PM EST.

I held out the redistribute part because I thought people would be trying to find scum today and not trying to lynch a townie for "info".  We're gaining plenty of info from my reveal.

But yes, I dont have to use a gun and I can redistribute both guns and vests.  I gave the vest to someone I thought was town last night.  Now I'm questioning that though.

So, I'm fine with you guys lynching me...no biggie, but whats the reasoning?  

To me, it makes zero sense to lynch me but thats because I know I'm town.  Really think we should lynch either Dan or Wbat.

You said you were fine being lynched if it helps us "see the game".

You also said you thought JVOR was the SK, but now you prefer a lynch on Dan or Wombat. If you are right about JVOR it's a 100% non-town lynch, with Dan/Wombat it's 50/50.

Now you don't understand the "reasoning" for lynching you first in this situation? This is your one chance to fess up to playing stupid, otherwise we'll automatically just assume once again that you just are stupid.

That plan will not work.  

I personally think we should, lynch Dan have Smash search JVOR for a gun and let me steal again.  

I knew you'd show your ass if we let this linger long enough.

My goal is to neutralize a killer. I don't know which person is scum, but I do know that JVOR has the ability to kill, and you have the ability to take his kill and use it. So you both represent the secondary killing role in this game. 

If JVOR doesn't go along with our offer, then we should lynch him because he's a SK. Watching you scramble now to keep him and you alive tells me you don't care about his alignment you only care about getting his additional kills. Which would be a scum agenda at this point, based on the numbers I laid out in a post this weekend.

Not giving the vest to Smash is probably the best reason to lynch you.

Followed by him now backpedalling from "kill me if it helps", and pushing for a lynch on Dan or Wombat, Dan specifically, instead of lynching JVOR who he swore was a SK yesterday, and him shooting Sharrow who I thought was pretty obviously town. 

This morning it has become pretty clear JIF doesn't want to die for the good of town. JIF doesn't want JVOR dead because he wants to be able to continue to steal extra kills.

A townie would look at the math, removing a 2nd layer of killing pretty much guarantees the town victory.

If we lynch JIF, and he flips scum thief, then we can have JVOR shoot Dan.

If we lynch JIF, and he flips town, then we can have JVOR shoot Wombat.

If JVOR doesn't shoot who we ask, then we lynch him immediately the following day. 

You said you were fine being lynched if it helps us "see the game".

You also said you thought JVOR was the SK, but now you prefer a lynch on Dan or Wombat. If you are right about JVOR it's a 100% non-town lynch, with Dan/Wombat it's 50/50.

Now you don't understand the "reasoning" for lynching you first in this situation? This is your one chance to fess up to playing stupid, otherwise we'll automatically just assume once again that you just are stupid.

I am fine with being lynched, but I'm town so I'd prefer to find scum.

I'm not sure if JVOR is sk or vig.  He hasnt been countered Vig, so my assumption is he's probably telling the truth.  Thought he was SK before.  I explained what I'd prefer to do above.

I think the reasoning if flawed but if you guys dont, so be it.  I made one mistake on Sharrow, otherwise, my instincts have been phenomenal and I'm putting together another wonderful game maintaining my prominence as the strongest town player in the game.

I am fine with being lynched, but I'm town so I'd prefer to find scum.

I'm not sure if JVOR is sk or vig.  He hasnt been countered Vig, so my assumption is he's probably telling the truth.  Thought he was SK before.  I explained what I'd prefer to do above.

I think the reasoning if flawed but if you guys dont, so be it.  I made one mistake on Sharrow, otherwise, my instincts have been phenomenal and I'm putting together another wonderful game maintaining my prominence as the strongest town player in the game.

You've played like sh*t, regardless of your alignment. FYI

Even if you are scum, you should have given Smash something to buy good faith. No matter how hard 80 and Nolder try, you just won't let them have your crown.

Archived