Devito en route to KC

Greenseed4

The fact that we cut Pouha, and are losing DeVito (probably), means the interior of our DL just took a couple major hits, making that a new area of need.  

Time for the Kendrick Ellis, and Snacks Harrison show.

Star Lotuleili just became a very real possibility. 

A: EVERYONE

I think a lot of players used to, but losing deters that,  players giving up on you, and the way the entire Tebow situation was handled, like the guy or not,  probably put a bad taste in most players mouths.     Who would want to play for a head coach who is considered a lame duck on a bad team who only respects/treats players well if they are Sanchez or Revis.

Solid player, but entering his age 29/30 year old season, not sure I want to be paying him 4 million a year.  Good for him, as a UDFA he earned every dollar of that contract.  That having been said, he didn't offer anything in the pass-rushing department and if Coples and Wilkerson continue to step up their overall game, his run-stopping ability shouldn't be missed too much.

Q: You know who wants to play for Rex?

Some times there are reasons why coaches want to settle down in certain cities.  You come from a long line of irish gypsies so I know you don't care much for settling down.  Just letting you know others think differently.

Q: You know who wants to play for Rex?

actually while espn was covering free agency this past week they talked to some players and gave them possible landing cities. When asked about the jets almost all of them said playing for rex ryan would be the best part.

Of course money talks but i think that was interesting.

actually while espn was covering free agency this past week they talked to some players and gave them possible landing cities. When asked about the jets almost all of them said playing for rex ryan would be the best part.

Of course money talks but i think that was interesting.

That is interesting, yeah. I think players do like the idea of being on Rex's team, they just don't like him when he's on the other team lol

Archived