ps. I love Mark Sanchez

Greenseed4

Last year was an anomaly. The entire offense was injured, and those able to dress were subject to Sporano's (clearly) ridiculous offense. One which, I'll go out on a limb and suggest, was a designed sabotage to the Jets.

What Sanchez did with fifth string WRs, zero TEs, and passive aggressive play calling was admirable.

He is an excellent leader. He WILL carve out an excellent career in this league. And he will inspire hundreds (if not thousands) to sport headbands. Give him an opportunity to do the whole, roll-out and pass on the run thing (something he's actually really good at), and some decent talent at the other end of his passes, and you'll all be believers like me.

Mark Sanchez WILL be our starting QB, and he will excel in a WCO. Mark my words.

He's good (not "real" good; but definitely "good enough"). He's smart, he's mobile, and he has an arm. He's heard your grumbling and will respond with a much (MUCH) improved performance this year.

I'm sick of the crap talk and the booing. He is the starting QB of your New York Jets, and he deserves your support.

He won;t be in the NFL long enough for anyone to want to see him on ESPN.  I could see him on the Bachelor or maybe The View.

That's true. Plus everyone on ESPN has roasted him with no regard throughout his entire career. Hard to work with the same folks everyday. 

oh god a the tebow fanatic of mark sanchez

1. Please capatalize your "G" when referencing your maker.

2. Tebow talk has no place in this Sanchez-loving thread.

3. Sanchez will have you wearing a headband by week-3.

He won;t be in the NFL long enough for anyone to want to see him on ESPN. I could see him on the Bachelor or maybe The View.

Come on Crush,

He'll get a ring in the league, a rose on the Bachelor, and a tampon on the View.

He's that good.

Come on Crush,

He'll get a ring in the league, a rose on the Bachelor, and a tampon on the View.

He's that good.

Only way he gets a ring in the league is by marrying one of the gay players.

I could see him getting multiple roses on the Bachelor. He is built for that sh*t.

Not sure he's tampon worthy for The View.

He will land on his feet with a nice cushy ESPN job.

Mark Sanchez has the personality of a constipated brick. Then again they gave Mangini a job so it's possible

BTW This thread gets like a 2/10 as far as trolling, it's lazy. The only reason you get a 2 is because it would take away from the 1's I give Blackout.

Mark Sanchez has the personality of a constipated brick. Then again they gave Mangini a job so it's possible

He's a douche

I'm willing to bet neither of you know him or have even met him to make either of these claims true. Criticize the football player all you want, but judging him as a person because of his ineptitude on the football field is crass.

I'm willing to bet neither of you know him or have even met him to make either of these claims true. Criticize the football player all you want, but judging him as a person because of his ineptitude on the football field is crass.

You find him in front of camera exciting? I was responding to the idea of him getting a TV job, I never met Herm Edwards either but I knew that dick belonged off the sidelines and behind a microphone. I didn't realize his ******* mother was surfing the forum or I would have said it more politely. Sorry

You find him in front of camera exciting? I was responding to the idea of him getting a TV job, I never met Herm Edwards either but I knew that dick belonged off the sidelines and behind a microphone. I didn't realize his ******* mother was surfing the forum or I would have said it more politely. Sorry

What about Rich Gannon or Phil Simms or Cris Collinsworth or Joe Theismann during their interviews during their playing days made them worthy of jobs in the NFL post career? Most QBs don't have a personality during interviews because they toe the company line. Except maybe Brett Favre, I don't know many QBs that show personality in interviews. Peyton Manning I guess when talking about kickers. I'm not saying Sanchez is qualified or even a good candidate for a job like that, but you don't know his personality well enough or what his on tv persona might be not playing for an NFL team.

What about Rich Gannon or Phil Simms or Cris Collinsworth or Joe Theismann during their interviews during their playing days made them worthy of jobs in the NFL post career? Most QBs don't have a personality during interviews because they toe the company line. Except maybe Brett Favre, I don't know many QBs that show personality in interviews. Peyton Manning I guess when talking about kickers. I'm not saying Sanchez is qualified or even a good candidate for a job like that, but you don't know his personality well enough or what his on tv persona might be not playing for an NFL team.

Joe Theismann is an awesome example

I never met you either and I think you're a douche outside of liking ND.

BTW This thread gets like a 2/10 as far as trolling, it's lazy. The only reason you get a 2 is because it would take away from the 1's I give Blackout.

Noted. You get a 2 out of 10 for living.

Last year was an anomaly. The entire offense was injured, and those able to dress were subject to Sporano's (clearly) ridiculous offense. One which, I'll go out on a limb and suggest, was a designed sabotage to the Jets.

What Sanchez did with fifth string WRs, zero TEs, and passive aggressive play calling was admirable.

He is an excellent leader. He WILL carve out an excellent career in this league. And he will inspire hundreds (if not thousands) to sport headbands. Give him an opportunity to do the whole, roll-out and pass on the run thing (something he's actually really good at), and some decent talent at the other end of his passes, and you'll all be believers like me.

Mark Sanchez WILL be our starting QB, and he will excel in a WCO. Mark my words.

He's good (not "real" good; but definitely "good enough"). He's smart, he's mobile, and he has an arm. He's heard your grumbling and will respond with a much (MUCH) improved performance this year.

I'm sick of the crap talk and the booing. He is the starting QB of your New York Jets, and he deserves your support.

Your undying dedication, love, and passion reminds me of a 16 yr old Justin Bieber female fan...

In that case, Mark Sanchez loves you too!

Archived