Mafia forum off season chat thread

Yes, I'm trying to be extremely careful and make the right call.  I'm also not in the business of "settling".  I have high standards, maybe unreasonably so.  But I'd rather end up alone than marry the wrong woman.  I'd like to think I have some solid experience to draw from at this point in my life.  Had I tried to marry someone, say, 4-5 years ago, I'd definitely have made the wrong call.  My chances are a lot better now. 

No.  Truth is the right one has to pick you.  Men are too dumb to do it right.  WAY to dumb.  Again this is the reason I think you need to present yourself in the best possible manner so the right one picks you.  Ask CTM.  Smart guy, money successful and all his bait attracts are nutso chicks.  He has no choice but to stay single until he dies.  "Woman to the pickin men do the lickin."

There was another time right after he graduated school and started my new job I was messing around with this airline attendant. As we were going to add it at her apartment, she stopped and said would you like to put it in my ass? I said yes. In my business, that's what we call unsolicited

OMG could you just stop already?  but yeah. Sorta like that. 

First of all, you're an idiot. I made it clear I have an interest in women I just don't feel like todays society is conducive to healthy relationships so I'm going to avoid having any.

Secondly I don't actually believe asexuality exists in humans or if it is it's extremely rare.

People who tell you they're asexual either haven't found the right person or are lying special snowflakes.

Dont have a relationship.  Just give it the appearance of a relationship so you can bang.

DCL - please help.  You know I'm not a good consultant. 

Good discussion guys!  Appreciate you guys not laying into me too much on this.  I'm a little different/special/insane, I'm well aware.

Just trying to help.  No idea what Lizzie is trying to do. Par for the course right there.  Ape was certainly spot on.  

No.  Truth is the right one has to pick you.  Men are too dumb to do it right.  WAY to dumb.  Again this is the reason I think you need to present yourself in the best possible manner so the right one picks you.  Ask CTM.  Smart guy, money successful and all his bait attracts are nutso chicks.  He has no choice but to stay single until he dies.  "Woman to the pickin men do the lickin."

Yes, you said it perfectly.  Become the man a great woman would choose.  Chase dreams, not women.  All that stuff.  That didn't become clear to me until approximately 1 year ago. 

I have a beard and, also need to wear glasses, which combined make me look distinguished now.  Other day a cute chick I talk to at work called me a "DILF".  That was a first.

Dont have a relationship.  Just give it the appearance of a relationship so you can bang.

DCL - please help.  You know I'm not a good consultant. 

80 is a unique and special flower.  I think the only thing that could save him is he accidently ends up alone drunk and horny with a true life "maneater."  Stone cold cock craving she beast.  After that Im pretty sure he will be fine.  Oh yeah, 80?  That is NOT the one you marry.  Just a batting cage to get your swing smooth.  

• Upvote 1

I disagree.  I may will suck at sex at first but I'd rather learn the "ins and outs" with my future wife than someone else. 

What if you future wife is so disappointed she leaves you on your wedding night? 

It's happened. 

Yes, you said it perfectly.  Become the man a great woman would choose.  Chase dreams, not women.  All that stuff.  That didn't become clear to me until approximately 1 year ago. 

I have a beard and, also need to wear glasses, which combined make me look distinguished now.  Other day a cute chick I talk to at work called me a "DILF".  That was a first.

Yes. Great woman want great sex.  Great sex takes experience and practice.   Some woman like the way a guy who is clueless reacts to them when they become intimate.  most woman like to achieve orgasm.  Little bit of a trick to that with most woman.  unless you get one that will either give you the "play by play" of how she gets off or is those hypersensitive "ooo" "ooo" "it's happening again types"  They are nice but gets old after awhile.  Happiness lies somewhere in the mean.  

Yes. Great woman want great sex.  Great sex takes experience and practice.   Some woman like the way a guy who is clueless reacts to them when they become intimate.  most woman like to achieve orgasm.  Little bit of a trick to that with most woman.  unless you get one that will either give you the "play by play" of how she gets off or is those hypersensitive "ooo" "ooo" "it's happening again types"  They are nice but gets old after awhile.  Happiness lies somewhere in the mean.  

Guess I'll just have to see!  In my view every woman is pretty different, so I'll need to take the time to learn what pleases her.  My hope is there will be plenty of time to learn on the job until kids start coming. 

Dumb.  Did you only test drive the car you bought?  No.  You test drove at least a couple.  Got to have comparisons to make an informed decision.  How is it possible to show a woman she is the only one for you if she has been the "only one" for you?  Makes no sense.  Plus.  Do female virgins still exist pass becoming 21 and old enough to get drunk and be taken advantage of?  Small pool.  

DCL - FTW

Good discussion guys! Appreciate you guys not laying into me too much on this. I'm a little different/special/insane, I'm well aware.

My biggest piece of advice? There's something called testosterone that runs through the veins of every male. Something about putting on ainches on the stomach reduce his testosterone. Get out there and start jackhammering with the youth of high testosterone while you still can. Although it will still be good in later life

Guess I'll just have to see!  In my view every woman is pretty different, so I'll need to take the time to learn what pleases her.  My hope is there will be plenty of time to learn on the job until kids start coming. 

Babies are a real turning point when it comes to woman and sex.  At first they take up all your partners time and focus.  Have a temporary negative effect on sex life.  Then, after kids most woman reach that spot in their sexuality that only sitting in a room of strangers with your legs wide open squeezing a kid out can do.  Take away every single inhibition she may have had up to that point.  Once a woman gives birth she is pretty much to try anything once.  No more ability to get embarrassed.  Kinda nice.  

• Upvote 1

My biggest piece of advice? There's something called testosterone that runs through the veins of every male. Something about putting on ainches on the stomach reduce his testosterone. Get out there and start jackhammering with the youth of high testosterone while you still can. Although it will still be good in later life

Low-T?  Help is available.   Ask your Dr.  

You may be right.  But there are reasons that about 70 % of marriages fail, and the numbers suggest monogamy might be the route that leads to the most happiness.  I'd like to continue to stick to the plan and see what happens.  If I'm wrong, the first thing I'll be thinking was "Damn, DCL was 100 % right."

The man has been married 3 times, has 7 kids.  He's right.  You dumbass. 

Yes, I'm trying to be extremely careful and make the right call.  I'm also not in the business of "settling".  I have high standards, maybe unreasonably so.  But I'd rather end up alone than marry the wrong woman.  I'd like to think I have some solid experience to draw from at this point in my life.  Had I tried to marry someone, say, 4-5 years ago, I'd definitely have made the wrong call.  My chances are a lot better now. 

How old are you? 

My extremely naive take on that is that the love will be so good, the sex will be good as well as an extension of that love.  I don't want her to have to convince herself it's love.  I want the love to be there first and go from there. 

No, no, no... Sorry, you are drawing the wrong meaning from what I said. I didn't mean to trick a girl into thinking good sex = love. I mean, you guys are already in "love", what I'm saying is use sex to set the hook.

If you do it right, it's like heroin. They'll be addicted to you forever. It's like gaining a key to the city, if the city was her vagina. You create a parallel between the love she has for you, and the love she'll have of the best sex she got, making sure that she doesn't to one place for love, and another for the best sex.

It's like my wife did for me with chocolate chip cookies. She made them so damn good, I equate them with my love for her, and I'll never ask another woman to make me chocolate chip cookies. Sort of.

Long story short, 2 things are vital to marriage, in this regard.

1. Not cheating. You have to make her addicted to your brand of sex. Love isn't going to accomplish that on it's own. You have to give her that expert lovin', not some bumbling, stumbling, goofiness. That sh*t is cute at first, until she wants man sex, not boy sex. Some women are just as capable of compartmentalizing love and sex as men are. 

2. Still having good sex after you've been there and done that with each other. This is the other side of what I was talking about. You won't truly know how compatible you are until you wear each other out a bit and find you're still interested and it's not just routine.

• Upvote 2

No, no, no... Sorry, you are drawing the wrong meaning from what I said. I didn't mean to trick a girl into thinking good sex = love. I mean, you guys are already in "love", what I'm saying is use sex to set the hook.

If you do it right, it's like heroin. They'll be addicted to you forever. It's like gaining a key to the city, if the city was her vagina. You create a parallel between the love she has for you, and the love she'll have of the best sex she got, making sure that she doesn't to one place for love, and another for the best sex.

It's like my wife did for me with chocolate chip cookies. She made them so damn good, I equate them with my love for her, and I'll never ask another woman to make me chocolate chip cookies. Sort of.

1. Not cheating. You have to make her addicted to your brand of sex. Love isn't going to accomplish that on it's own. You have to give her that expert lovin', not some bumbling, stumbling, goofiness. That sh*t is cute at first, until she wants man sex, not boy sex. Some women are just as capable of compartmentalizing love and sex as men are.

2. Still having good sex after you've been there and done that with each other. This is the other side of what I was talking about. You won't truly know how compatible you are until you wear each other out a bit and find you're still interested and it's not just routine.

She barely wants to bone since we had the infant. She hates how she feels about herself

The man has been married 3 times, has 7 kids.  He's right.  You dumbass. 

Woah.  I only have 5 kids.  First marriage only lasted 9 months.  Second marriage 8 years.  15 years and counting with Mrs Crusher.  Crazy thing is I love her more every single day.  Also crave her more every time I look at her.  I have zero explanation for this.  Cept knowing exactly what I wasn't looking for.  Truth is she picked me anyhow.  At the time I would have banged any of the three hairdressers that walked into the restaurant I was eating at that day.  Lucky for me she picked me before they did.  LOL.  

DCL 100% approves of this message. mmmmmmmmmmmm cookies. 

She barely wants to bone since we had the infant. She hates how she feels about herself

This is a 100% serious post.  Might want to have her talk to a lady Doc about post partum depression. Please don;t be insulted but it is a real thing.  if nothing else there are a lot of support groups and info online.  My buddies wife had it really bad.  They solved it together and are happier than ever.  

DCL is the master.  But I only want to get married once.  I'm 29.

Then you're creeping to the age where its not going to get easier to "find the one".  Take it from the 35 year old Bachelor. 

Women are like parking spots; all the good ones are taken and you're just waiting for some car (dude) to leave so you can pull in take over.  Or you're just going to be circling the same parking lot hoping.  And hope, sucks. 

Also, you're creeping into your 30's and have never done it.  Women smell that desperation because 95% of them at this point have been ****ed by at least 10 dudes.  It's not only going to get harder for you to find "the one" but it also going to get harder because women are going to be like "wtf is wrong with this 40 year old virgin, I'm not dealing with that".

Go bang and bang some more.  

Then you're creeping to the age where its not going to get easier to "find the one". Take it from the 35 year old Bachelor.

Women are like parking spots; all the good ones are taken and you're just waiting for some car (dude) to leave so you can pull in take over. Or you're just going to be circling the same parking lot hoping. And hope, sucks.

Also, you're creeping into your 30's and have never done it. Women smell that desperation because 95% of them at this point have been ****ed by at least 10 dudes. It's not only going to get harder for you to find "the one" but it also going to get harder because women are going to be like "wtf is wrong with this 40 year old virgin, I'm not dealing with that".

True

Woah.  I only have 5 kids.  First marriage only lasted 9 months.  Second marriage 8 years.  15 years and counting with Mrs Crusher.  Crazy thing is I love her more every single day.  Also crave her more every time I look at her.  I have zero explanation for this.  Cept knowing exactly what I wasn't looking for.  Truth is she picked me anyhow.  At the time I would have banged any of the three hairdressers that walked into the restaurant I was eating at that day.  Lucky for me she picked me before they did.  LOL.  

I know but it was like that moment in remember the Titans when Sunshine is going into the game and Denzel told him he had 12 brothers and sisters that he had to take care of when his parents died but really it was only 6 and he wasnt ready but he had to be.  Same thing really. 

• Upvote 3

This is a 100% serious post. Might want to have her talk to a lady Doc about post partum depression. Please don;t be insulted but it is a real thing. if nothing else there are a lot of support groups and info online. My buddies wife had it really bad. They solved it together and are happier than ever.

I'm not insulted, very good advice

Then you're creeping to the age where its not going to get easier to "find the one".  Take it from the 35 year old Bachelor. 

Women are like parking spots; all the good ones are taken and you're just waiting for some car (dude) to leave so you can pull in take over.  Or you're just going to be circling the same parking lot hoping.  And hope, sucks. 

Also, you're creeping into your 30's and have never done it.  Women smell that desperation because 95% of them at this point have been ****ed by at least 10 dudes.  It's not only going to get harder for you to find "the one" but it also going to get harder because women are going to be like "wtf is wrong with this 40 year old virgin, I'm not dealing with that".

I hear ya.  30 is gonna kinda suck to still be where I'm at.  But again, I'm choosing to keep my standards high rather than go that route.  I'm trusting that the girl I end up will understand me.  Pipe dream?  Maybe.  Worth waiting on?  In my opinion yes.  If not being good at sex immediately is a deal breaker for a girl, she ain't the one.  If that girl doesn't exist, I walk the earth alone, like Batman.  Oh, right, can't use Batman.....Hulk?

So far so good with the girl I've been spending the last month with, however.  We'll see.

I know but it was like that moment in remember the Titans when Sunshine is going into the game and Denzel told him he had 12 brothers and sisters that he had to take care of when his parents died but really it was only 6 and he wasnt ready but he had to be.  Same thing really. 

LOL

I hear ya. 30 is gonna kinda suck to still be where I'm at. But again, I'm choosing to keep my standards high rather than go that route. I'm trusting that the girl I end up will understand me. Pipe dream? Maybe. Worth waiting on? In my opinion yes. If not being good at sex immediately is a deal breaker for a girl, she ain't the one. If that girl doesn't exist, I walk the earth alone, like Batman. Oh, right, can't use Batman.....Hulk?

So far so good with the girl I've been spending the last month with, however. We'll see.

Have you thought about hookers? Get a cheap hooker maybe even have a couple over at a time because you can get them on a discount and then just practice like that. Because he makes a good point, there's going to be something off about your game with the one you really care about and I would hate for that to create an obstacle in an otherwise good relationship. I'm kind of serious by the way this might not Be a bad idea

Wait 80 is 29?  Damn.  This is getting serious.  

Have you thought about hookers? Get a cheap hooker maybe even have a couple over at a time because you can get them on a discount and then just practice like that. Because he makes a good point, there's going to be something off about your game with the one you really care about and I would hate for that to create an obstacle in an otherwise good relationship. I'm kind of serious by the way this might not Be a bad idea

Hookers aren't for virgins.  They are for dudes who are separated waiting for the paperwork to go through.