Redskins vs Eagles game thread

Blackout

Actually very interested to see; the amount of plays they were running in the preseason would make even the patriots look methodical, I imagine we'll see a lot of cramps, winded redskins' players and a bunch of series long injuries.  Apparently Vick was showing uncanny accuracy and guys like Shady and Djax were loving what he was doing, so it should be exciting. However, they were also getting absolutely gashed on the ground, so maybe some fans will see how it's like to have a coach who knows next to nothing about defense and is considered an offensive genius. 

I enjoy watching RG III play, so hopefully we'll see less designed runs and they lean on Alf a bit more, so he can play a full season.  That and I love anything to do with philadelphia losing.

The look like exactly like ****ing Oregon in the NFL. It really is the perfect offense for Kelly to coach, the speed they have is insane.

The skins have been terrible though. If not for that freak play this would already have been the makings of a blowout.

if anyone is gonna make the zone read look like sh*t its chip kelly

he is the perfect coach to design against the new look running QB nfl

I live in DC.  I listened to a level of blind homerism this morning that even jet fans could not achieve. I want them to lose so I can listen to the Redskin nation jumping of a bridge tomorrow. Haha

DCs an awesome place I went to school there freshman year. I think eagles fans will be more shocked if they win

I live in DC.  I listened to a level of blind homerism this morning that even jet fans could not achieve. I want them to lose so I can listen to the Redskin nation jumping of a bridge tomorrow. Haha

you live in DC?  Perhaps you know my aunt and uncle.

or my cousin on the other side of my family.

you strike me as a big fan of the bar scene, am I right?

Archived