Peyton Hillis (MERGED)

joewilly12

Hillis looks shot...rather target RBs in the draft...look at Seattle, 49ers or the Saints do it...just keep adding younger talent...encourage competition...jettison off the weak links for picks to teams that cannot draft them well...see Jets.

Maybe Turbin comes available in the off season cause Christine Michael is a beast.

I wanted the Jets to draft Turbin in the worst way and they did not ..... I agree with what your saying on Hillis but in the grand scheme of things grabbing him up cheap does not mean he has to stay here next year when we make our moves and he may very well be effective if not abused as a workhorse (which he wont be here) It would be nice to have the options he can bring to the offense IMO.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have 2 special students here.  sometimes it takes extra credit work after school

outside of it kills your argument here, what don't you like about green ?

I never said I didn't like him?  I see an opportunity to improve our running game with Peyton Hillis on the cheap that's all. We seem to have resurrected Kellen Winslow.

You seem to live in your own little incoherent world and now are starting to question why someone does not like Green when we don't even know why in the f@ck he's even being discussed in this thread

I wanted the Jets to draft Turbin in the worst way and they did not ..... I agree with what your saying on Hillis but in the grand scheme of things grabbing him up cheap does not mean he has to stay here next year when we make our moves and he may very well be effective if not abused as a workhorse (which he wont be here) It would be nice to have the options he can bring to the offense IMO.

Jets need speed more than anything else...excited to see Goodson return...IMO...we need to stop looking for the quick fix and learn to draft well...especially on the offensive side of the ball...I see Hillis as no better than Bilal Powell...who epitomizes the NFL JAG...does everything...just nothing exceptional...FTR...Michael will prove better than Turbin...Turbin very similar to Powell...just a plodder...my top RBs in the past draft were Bernard and Michael...both explosive make people miss...neither player on Jets radar...which makes me sad.

I never said I didn't like him?  I see an opportunity to improve our running game with Peyton Hillis on the cheap that's all. We seem to have resurrected Kellen Winslow.

I like what Winslow bring to the Jets but don't think we've done anything as far as resurrect...he's finally healthy...albeit for only two games...still very small sample size...hopeful but not confident he will play all 16 games.

You seem to live in your own little incoherent world and now are starting to question why someone does not like Green when we don't even know why in the f@ck he's even being discussed in this thread

wait

you think hillis would replace ivory or powell when he can't beat out mike james on the bucs ?

really ?

wait

you think hillis would replace ivory or powell when he can't beat out mike james on the bucs ?

really ?

Your not understanding nor do you seem to be reading if you have to ask me that question.

Hillis being the proud player that he is may have asked to be released so he can catch on with another team that gives him a chance to play. Hes NOT going to get touches on an offense with Doug Martin as the primary back NO MATTER WHO IS BEHIND HIM. Obviously Hillis wants more playing time than that would offer him.

Your not understanding nor do you seem to be reading if you have to ask me that question.

Hillis being the proud player that he is may have asked to be released so he can catch on with another team that gives him a chance to play. Hes NOT going to get touches on an offense with Doug Martin as the primary back NO MATTER WHO IS BEHIND HIM. Obviously Hillis wants more playing time than that would offer him.

obviously

I guess you missed the fact he was waived so the bucs could promote a TE to the active roster for the pats* game

so who gets cut to make room for hillis if you are GM ?

hmmmmm lets see maybe the guy whose riding around in cars with pot and guns loaded with hollow point bullets ? maybe that's a good place to start ? Whether he was guilty or not what does it tell you about someones character if they hang around people like that and all the while completely intoxicated ....What a tough decision .

hmmmmm lets see maybe the guy whose riding around in cars with pot and guns loaded with hollow point bullets ? maybe that's a good place to start ? Whether he was guilty or not what does it tell you about someones character if they hang around people like that and all the while completely intoxicated ....What a tough decision .

We have a winner!!!!!!!!  But Goodson isn't counting towards a roster spot right now is he?

Ugh!  

@HelgaCanfield: Peyton Hillis #40 Cleveland Browns Football Jersey Men's Size 2XL $12.99 http://t.co/53vpZgdX3K #uniforms #clothing

This one is telling.

Not really its a fake jersey with lick and stick numbers and lettering and besides he doesn't play for the Browns anymore there are much cheaper Sanchez jerseys out there and hes still a Jet.

Archived