****The Official Jets VS Steelers Game Thread****®©™

BP

really looking forward to see more of mike goodson. he looked bigger and faster than I originally thought him to be. and in the small sample size that we saw last week, he looked like he could be the jets spark plug on offense, especially if he feels rejuvenated with his head on straight due to him over coming his problems in the past. lets see if he has something to prove

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

really looking forward to see more of mike goodson. he looked bigger and faster than I originally thought him to be. and in the small sample size that we saw last week, he looked like he could be the jets spark plug on offense, especially if he feels rejuvenated with his head on straight due to him over coming his problems in the past. lets see if he has something to prove

Yup. The Steelers run D is bad this year, the only reason I benched Bilal in fantasy for Chris Johnson is because Goodson looked so explosive and Ivory so violent with their limited touches, it's just a matter of time before its completely unpredictable... Which is great for us. In the meantime, I'll settle for CJ2YPC guaranteed touches and pray for a home run from him.

Archived