****The Official Jets VS Steelers Game Thread****®©™

BP

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Except the Steelers ******* suck this year, so that's just not true

The Falcons suck too... But people here would have you think we are world beaters after last week.

It comes down to playing teams with clear-cut talented players in circumstances where they are desperately trying to save their seasons.

I'll worry if we still look flat in the second half.

The Falcons suck too... But people here would have you think we are world beaters after last week.

It comes down to playing teams with clear-cut talented players in circumstances where they are desperately trying to save their seasons.

I'll worry if we still look flat in the second half.

Except we came out against the Falcons with a game plan acknowledging they aren't good and let Geno play.  We are showing way too much respect to the Steelers right now.

Just called Cro "Rodgers-Cromartie" and glowed how this CB, having his worst season as a Jet by far, is one of the game's best CBs right now.

Wow, Cowher literally knows nothing about individual players who don't get talked about on halftime shows..

Cro and every other decent DB does that hold all game. And this guy has no idea? 

Except we came out against the Falcons with a game plan acknowledging they aren't good and let Geno play.  We are showing way too much respect to the Steelers right now.

Yeah, okay.

25th against the run, and we attacked that part of their D.

Geno has one efficient game, and now we want him throwing 50 times? LOL ridiculous.

Yeah, okay.

25th against the run, and we attacked that part of their D.

Geno has one efficient game, and now we want him throwing 50 times? LOL ridiculous.

No but I don't want to see drives where he doesn't even attempt a pass which has happened already today.

Archived