The Dolphins have a serious bullying problem?

Klecko73isGod

or

smart, high character kid who happens to be huge plays football for a career.  enjoys stanford, gets drafted

turns out the dolphins are a cesspool of scumbags, coached by a clueless dolt.  he doesn't fit in.

they try to mold him into a tough guy with psychological abuse

oops

we'll find what's up if the document he's preparing for the NFL gets released or leaked

incognito wasn't suspended by the dolphins for nothing

I bet this get ugly

Yeah that sounds very likely. You sound like a real life Lionel Hutz.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah that sounds very likely. You sound like a real life Lionel Hutz.

lol

you convinced me.  he's a scheming manipulative money grabber faking it all

that's the likely story

lol

so matlock, why did the dolphins suspend incognito so quickly ?

You dont exactly have to be Matlock to read between the lines of someone setting up a lawsuit. Martin's clearly been outed as a phony:

Not everyone is as naturally brilliant or intuitive as you. I lean more towards not knowing exactly what's going on with somebody else's mental health, but that's just my narrow minded view. I lack your insight so I appreciate you taking the time to clear this up.

lol

you convinced me.  he's a scheming manipulative money grabber faking it all

that's the likely story

lol

so matlock, why did the dolphins suspend incognito so quickly ?

Because there's a drunk voicemail of him saying the N word to a guy he thought was his friend. It's a PR thing, nothing more. He'll be back,

Not everyone is as naturally brilliant or intuitive as you. I lean more towards not knowing exactly what's going on with somebody else's mental health, but that's just my narrow minded view. I lack your insight so I appreciate you taking the time to clear this up.

So you just blame everything on the other guy instead?I'm offering my take on what's going on, its my opinion-ignore it if it bothers you. Your opinion just seems to be Incognito's an a$$hole and Martins the victim. if there turns outto be some massive cover up and Joe Philbin is part of the Mexican cartel, I'll gladly come about face. Spotting ambulance chasers isnt that difficult though.

The fact you're reading my posts while breathing through a brown paper bag is great though.

Because there's a drunk voicemail of him saying the N word to a guy he thought was his friend. It's a PR thing, nothing more. He'll be back,

yeah, they are in a race for the wildcard and just lost a LT, good idea to bench the LG as well.

They didnt bench him they suspended him. 

no sh*t.  point is he isn't playing monday night and it's not just for PR.   this goes up the ladder, they offered him as a sacrifice, not to make it look good, but to cover their asses

which means there is a reason to cover their asses, he's not faking anything

no sh*t.  point is he isn't playing monday night and it's not just for PR.   this goes up the ladder, they offered him as a sacrifice, not to make it look good, but to cover their asses

which means there is a reason to cover their asses, he's not faking anything

If he's not faking anything then there shouldn't be a lawsuit either. We will see. Me thinks they see those dollar signs....as Ricky Williams said earlier"I didnt need a scapegoat to quit football, I just did it"

Yes, as opposed to your brilliant insight here.

Why don't you share? Or are we just going to pretend Martin wasn't laughing about the voicemails that's now apparently the smoking gun. Because Richie is a mean guy and I dont like dumb big mean guys.

You've already covered everything with your psychological profile of Jonathan Martin. This is a huge conspiracy to bring down an otherwise great human human being in Richie Incognito. Martin clearly faked having a mental breakdown and that 15k I guess was a gift to a dear friend

You've already covered everything with your psychological profile of Jonathan Martin. This is a huge conspiracy to bring down an otherwise great human human being in Richie Incognito. Martin clearly faked having a mental breakdown and that 15k I guess was a gift to a dear friend

Lol. Jesus you're obtuse...don't care one way or the other about Richie but it doesn't take a rocket surgeon to see he's being scapegoated here.

But I guess you could be an ambulance chaser yourself...if the shoe fits.

Lars is still talking about this magical document. Maybe you can join in on the suit. Richie is obviously causing you duress as well.

That's what it looks like to me.

-Realizes he doesnt want to play football anymore, doesnt belong in an NFL locker room

-Loses his starting LT spot

-waits for the next prank to stage a breakdown

-checks into hospital

-Incognito and Martin exchange texts where Incognito asks if he's ok

-Dolphins intend to out him on non football injury list putting his paycheck in jeopardy

-Flips the script, release Incognito voicemail transcript and alleges bullying & harassment

Dude. Extreme.

Lol. Jesus you're obtuse...don't care one way or the other about Richie but it doesn't take a rocket surgeon to see he's being scapegoated here.

But I guess you could be an ambulance chaser yourself...if the shoe fits.

Lars is still talking about this magical document. Maybe you can join in on the suit. Richie is obviously causing you duress as well.

the magical document is on the espn scrawl  go see for yourself

I'm entitled to my opinion. I guess nowadays...maybe I'm not.

Of course you are. I just think you're taking it a wee bit far. What's so implausible about a soft kid getting fed up with a historically imbalanced dude? Obviously, there was no one on the team he could appeal to, so he bailed. What's he going to score in a civil suit if he doesn't play anymore? A million bucks? He's leaving potentially $30 mil in lifetime earnings on the table if he quits altogether.

Of course you are. I just think you're taking it a wee bit far. What's so implausible about a soft kid getting fed up with a historically imbalanced dude? Obviously, there was no one on the team he could appeal to, so he bailed. What's he going to score in a civil suit if he doesn't play anymore? A million bucks? He's leaving potentially $30 mil in lifetime earnings on the table if he quits altogether.

It's not implausibile at all. But look at Hartline's interview today. Tyson Clabo's comments. These guys dont strike me as imbalanced dudes. Hartline certainly is an outcast in his own right within a locker room because of the position he plays- he would have known if something was out of bounds. These guys went on the record today for something they believed in- i'll take the word of many over the guy we havent even heard from yet. Everyone's drawing their own conclusions...apparently mine arent exactly kosher on JN lol.

With how these guys have reacted(basically blindsided) I lean more towards Martin being a phony more so than a guy who suddenly had a mental breakdown that caused him to check into hospital only to be flow home by his big wig lawyer rents.

With how these guys have reacted(basically blindsided) I lean more towards Martin being a phony more so than a guy who suddenly had a mental breakdown that caused him to check into hospital only to be flow home by his big wig lawyer rents.

Wouldn't they be equally blindsided by Martin actually having a sudden emotional breakdown as they would by Martin faking a sudden emotional breakdown?

Wouldn't they be equally blindsided by Martin actually having a sudden emotional breakdown as they would by Martin faking a sudden emotional breakdown?

If theyre all blindsided by him having a real breakdown how is Incognito the villain then? Because he left a stupid drunk voicemail and used a bad word?

If theyre all blindsided by him having a real breakdown how is Incognito the villain then? Because he left a stupid drunk voicemail and used a bad word?

Yes, seeing as he's the primary cause.  No one has an emotional breakdown all of a sudden.  He was obviously taking some form of abuse, perceived or otherwise, for some time now.

Archived