Jets vs Ravens - Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been a pleasure to watch your hypocricy throughout the year from afar.. all the things people used to say in defense of Sanchez are what you parrot defending Smith.

Except for the #1 running game and Edwards and Holmes. I gave Sanchez a pass in 2011 and 2012 for the Holmes/Burress/Mason and Tebow debacles.

Except for the #1 running game and Edwards and Holmes. I gave Sanchez a pass in 2011 and 2012 for the Holmes/Burress/Mason and Tebow debacles.

they did make it to the AFC championship game those first 2 years tho..  that should be considered a success, no?

I'm done devoting several seasons for the sake of the development of a quarterback whose negatives seem to far outweigh any positives. We've seen this movie before. But then again, we will probably be forced to sit through this movie again, since a new GM probably doesn't want to pull the plug on of the notable picks in his first draft. Jets should aggressively pursue Cutler in the offseason.

dude he was running a straight route. geno stared him down, hills defender left him since he saw where geno was gonna throw and then geno underthrew it

Ugh. This isn't college where you stand wide open. Salas was manned up- the ball is in the air like that it's going to be a contested football. You have to go up a try and get it.

I'm done devoting several seasons for the sake of the development of a quarterback whose negatives seem to far outweigh any positives. We've seen this movie before. But then again, we will probably be forced to sit through this movie again, since a new GM probably doesn't want to pull the plug on of the notable picks in his first draft. Jets should aggressively pursue Cutler in the offseason.

Cutler would implode under the NY spotlight..  It would be a disaster.

No offense but you have no idea how the receiver position is played. There's no science behind recognizing where the ball is and attacking the football.

dude he turned his head and the damn ball was underthrown as he was still traveling forward. hill defender undercut him and intercepted it. idc what you think you know about playing the receiver position......it wa sphysically impossible for him to stop short and attack that ball.

they did make it to the AFC championship game those first 2 years tho..  that should be considered a success, no?

No.. He was terrible with a better supporting cast, Geno is playing worse, but has way less support. We had the top run game and defense when Sanchez was a rookie

That being said, I don't understand how anyone can defend Geno...He's awful, the only thing I don't understand is where that Atlanta game came from.

And Geno and Sanchez have not imploded on the field where it matters when it comes to football?

Sanchez didnt implode in the playoffs.

Cutler is an aloof wanna be pretty boy married to a reality star.  He'd snap the first time Gary Meyers asked one of his asinine questions meant to instigate an argument.

Archived