Jets vs Ravens - Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don't think you realize how truly awful this receiver corp is.

To be fair, this is true. Smashmouth was whining again about the receivers when Chad was here, but he had a HOF RB and several receivers who made the pro bowl.  In comparison, this team has a disgruntled/injured holmes and a bunch of canadian football leaguers

Obviously his offense would be significantly better with Manning, and we'd be a playoff team..  but it'd be tough for this offense to be top 10 even with manning

Define "talent."

How well you can play the game competitively just based on your own personal skill or what you bring to the table.

In a vacuum, Eli and Flacco are clearly better, and this was clear from their rookie years given what we've seen from Geno and Sanchez in their rookie years.

To be fair, this is true. Smashmouth was whining again about the receivers when Chad was here, but he had a HOF RB and several receivers who made the pro bowl.  In comparison, this team has a disgruntled/injured holmes and a bunch of canadian football leaguers

Obviously his offense would be significantly better with Manning, and we'd be a playoff team..  but it'd be tough for this offense to be top 10 even with manning

Yeah, the talent level of the pass catchers on this roster is horrendous.  

receivers are open. He locks on one and that is it. His relase is by far the slowest I have ever seen. So tjey stack the line and wait for an int. Spare me. Geno is the problem. Oh yeah, Rex is the bigger one for having kept him in.

Who's getting open?

Archived