Go Jacksonville

joewillie78

Big game for JET fans. Jacksonville, a surefire QB drafting team, can get to 4 wins tonight, closing in on the Jets 5. If Houston wins, then they each would have 3 and probably niether "catches" the Jets.

This would be huge if we could get Jacksonville behind us in the draft, especailly with Mariota staying at Oregon.

Wow, only 12 games in and already playing scoreboard for the DRAFT. Sorry.

The Jags leading receivers last night were some dudes named Ace Sanders and Mike Brown. Literally the only player on that team that you'd draft before the 4th round is MJD.

I like Ace Sanders.  I was hoping the Jets would take a shot on him.  College wise he was a poor man's Tavon Austin.  Great return man and he catches everything, but a fidget.  He ran poorly, so his draft stock dropped, but his shuttle times were great.  Should be perfect for the slot.  He was expected to go in the 4th to 5th range and went in the 4th.  The Jets did not have a 4th (trade for Ivory) and picked after the Jags anyway.

Woo Hoo, I'm starting to feel Johnny Football, or Teddy B. Jacksonville is for real and can certainly get by the Jets now. If things fall right, and especially if Atlanta or Washington get the top pick or stay ahead of us, then certainly we could make a move (if neccessary) to snare one of these guys.

Houston is now probably going to get the top pick, and choose Manziel or Bridgewater, but after that, Atlanta certainly wont be drafting a QB, and niether will Washingto (although Some one mentioned they traded this pick last year, does anyone know to who?) Tampa Bay is a problem as they will be looking QB, as will be Minnesota.

The Jets to move a couple spots if neccessary have enough picks to do so.

Again, does anyone know who has the REDSKINS first pick this year? This is important?

The Jags leading receivers last night were some dudes named Ace Sanders and Mike Brown. Literally the only player on that team that you'd draft before the 4th round is MJD.

Cecil Shorts would be the best WR this team has had since a prime Laverneous Coles. And they beat the worst team in the NFL too. 

Jets always win 2 meaningless games at the end of the year to ruin everything. SOJ

Huge game at the end of the year, as far as draft placement will be JETS vs. BROWNS, as the Browns will surely be in the market for a QB.

Sadly, your statement will be 100% correct, and you know REX would like nothing more, especially if Idzik cans him, is to screw up the Jets chances of getting a Franchise QB.

"Big" games this weekend:

Jets/Oakland (obviously as Oakland can get to 5 wins, Are we at the point of teams TANKING?)

Miami/Pitt (Pitt can get to 6, and Maimi already there)

Minn/Balt (Minn needs to get to 5, and Balt already has 6)

Giants/SD (both have 5 so 1 gets 6, wow, the Giants could actually help us)

Buffalo/TB (Buffalo can get to 5 and TB can actually help getting to 4)

Jets will win two more games you dumbasses, just stare at your heart and wait for it to break.

if only the Jets could go back in time and lose those 5 games they won this year, it would be awesome. Cause losing games is the way to dominate the sport of pro football. 

if only the Jets could go back in time and lose those 5 games they won this year, it would be awesome. Cause losing games is the way to dominate the sport of pro football. 

No, losing games IN THE RIGHT DRAFT is a good way to dominate pro football.

andrew-luck.jpg

Too bad we won't be able to get this guy because of too many wins:

hi-res-181463535-teddy-bridgewater-of-th

Yeah, winning two meaningless games so we get a shot at Taylor Lewan instead of Sammy Watkins is really gonna make us a powerhouse for the next decade.

No, losing games IN THE RIGHT DRAFT is a good way to dominate pro football.

andrew-luck.jpg

Too bad we won't be able to get this guy because of too many wins:

I have not given up on getting that guy. Things could still work out that we have a top 3 or 4 pick and if two of those teams are not QB needy, like St. Louis, and Atlanta, then we have a shot.

I know most fans will never admit that they want their team to "tank" so they can get a Luck, or Manning etc. but I'll bet that deep down inside as the Colts got closer and closer to those 2 once in a llifetime guys, that their fans were saying "1 more loss and we lock up #1".

Come on, be honest, if it gets to the point where we are 6-10 and lose out on Manziel/Bridgewater etc, but if we are 5-11, we can get one of them, that you wont be hoping for that 1 more loss, I know I will be, as 45 years without a Franchise QB has gone on long enough. Sorry.

hi-res-181463535-teddy-bridgewater-of-th

Seems to have worked for the Colts.

I can't wait to look back on this year fondly, and recall each and every one of those 5 wins with pride.

Yeah, winning two meaningless games so we get a shot at Taylor Lewan instead of Sammy Watkins is really gonna make us a powerhouse for the next decade.

How could you draft a WR? Be careful what you wish for... We know that David Nelson at least can play in the pros, we don't know that Sammy Watkins can. Replacing our WRs doesn't guarantee the Jets will get better.

Archived