Is it too much to ask for?

Jacked4JetsFB

Define good?

Normally I find the irrational hatred amusing but today its annoying. We had no business being in the game yet were until the 4th. The long drive after going down 30-13 showed some heart.

The team is devoid of playmakers and starting a raw rookie qb. There is no coach living or dead that can turn this group as presently constructed into sb contenders. Get real already.

Normally I find the irrational hatred amusing but today its annoying. We had no business being in the game yet were until the 4th. The long drive after going down 30-13 showed some heart.

The team is devoid of playmakers and starting a raw rookie qb. There is no coach living or dead that can turn this group as presently constructed into sb contenders. Get real already.

Rex is at the very least partly responsible for the absence of any play makers and still some how feels having a top 3 run defense in a now heavily pass oriented league is the road to the Super Bowl yet you absolve him of blame?

The man is a dolt. 

And the all of playmakers goes to draft and free agent signings, which Rex has been a big part of with his influence.

Rex hired Tony Sparano. That's all you need to know.

Look, its no secret that I want REX fired yesterday, and actually after the 2011 season, but thats another story for another day, however, I dont belive that people such as myself, who want Rex fired have "irrational hatred".

I have read reasons on both sides of the Fire Rex/Keep Rex debate, and most if not all on both sides make wonderfully valid points, but to say that one side is based on "irrational hatred", inferring that the other side is based on hard and cold facts is just disingenuous, dont you think?

The better question is can we get a real GM. We're waisting Ryan's prime with these hacks, only good guys are the ones Rex lobbied for.

Hmmmm, we have given Rex 5 years, and we still hear that he needs more time to rebuild this team, yet the GM we currently have has been here 1 year, and you want to show him the door. Something seems wrong there dont you think?

Stop.

This defense is stacked, this is Rex's direction, this is what he built.

He is a DC , nothing more.

It's time to trim the rest of the fat.

Hmmmm, we have given Rex 5 years, and we still hear that he needs more time to rebuild this team, yet the GM we currently have has been here 1 year, and you want to show him the door. Something seems wrong there dont you think?

No, fortune 500 companies don't fire guys with over .500 records. Bit will back me up and he's a world renowned scout. Rex is our golden goose. We got like a still alive Steve Jobs and we're asking him to make an iPod out of flat tires and used tampons. We're waisting his abilities. Why do you think Woody insisted on keeping him? One of America's great business minds. I'd hire a new GM every year till one gets it right.

No, fortune 500 companies don't fire guys with over .500 records. Bit will back me up and he's a world renowned scout. Rex is our golden goose. We got like a still alive Steve Jobs and we're asking him to make an iPod out of flat tires and used tampons. We're waisting his abilities. Why do you think Woody insisted on keeping him? One of America's great business minds. I'd hire a new GM every year till one gets it right.

Ahhh, but NFL teams do, all the time. In fact Baltimore fired their SB winning coach about 7 years ago, and replaced him with? Yup ,another SB winning coach. I guess winning the SB wasnt Baltimore's Golden goose as he was cooked after far better results than our golden goose. Hmmmm...

Ahhh, but NFL teams do, all the time. In fact Baltimore fired their SB winning coach about 7 years ago, and replaced him with? Yup ,another SB winning coach. I guess winning the SB wasnt Baltimore's Golden goose as he was cooked after far better results than our golden goose. Hmmmm...

Rex's D made Billick, it wasn't his fault Brian couldn't handle the offensive side of things. I've read they regret not hiring Rex as the HC

POTY

Stop.

This defense is stacked, this is Rex's direction, this is what he built.

He is a DC , nothing more.

It's time to trim the rest of the fat.

Amen. " how can poor Rex win without any offensive playmakers! Poor Rex. He's the victim here". Such crap. There is no more lopsided team in the NFL than the New York Jets. And that has everything to do with Rex. From drafting to developing players to not touching the offense to showing up on Bart Scott's doorstep at 1201 am to start his tenure. He's a big love able baffoon. And a good motivator that players will stick their necks out for. He even gets them to play above their heads on occasion. But he has built half a team and he has coached half a team for years now. He hasn't developed, hasn't learned, and hasn't committed to building a balanced team capable of excelling on both sides of the ball. Honestly, Sanchez and Geno are both victims of the Rex regime. Neither will ever know the commitment to offense other teams have invested in their young QBs. No good lineman drafted, no young stud TEs. No #1 wide receivers. No power running game. The last three seasons the offense has been deserted. Milliner, Richardson, Wilkerson, Coples, Wilson. Nothing for the offense. And it gets worse every year.

Rex is at the very least partly responsible for the absence of any play makers and still some how feels having a top 3 run defense in a now heavily pass oriented league is the road to the Super Bowl yet you absolve him of blame?

The man is a dolt. 

This.

When Rivera screwed up by not kicking the FG, the jets had a shot to win this game. Instead they played scared. it's road game vs.  division leader. instead of daring to win, Wrecks pussied out again.And if you're trying to tell you offense and your QB you believe in them, even worse.

Archived