Rex tells team he's going to be fired(?)

Favorite_Toon

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Belichick went 11-5 with Cassell. The guy was shutting down the Niners in the 80's. He's probably the most innovative defensive mind in NFL history and has run a program in New England that's pretty much the gold standard.

Are the Pats shutting down the Colts in the early 2000's without Belichick? He's the only guy who's been able to out Peyton, Peyton.

Funny this post reads like an exact replica of Rex's career to date, just gotta add in the Belicheck Cleveland years, and the part where the Jets fire Rex, and team X hires him, and Rex goes on to do what Beli did with a great QB, replace 80's 49ers with Brady Patriots to.

Is that nice?

I don't like Rex as the HC for the team I root for, and you call me a jack off and am ape who is dumb?

Man, and they threaten to ban me all day long for not liking Rex.

This place is hard to figure out.

Shrugs.

Please dont take anything written on an internet forum seriously. I have read your posts, and are passionate about your beliefs in how to make this team better. I enjoy your posts and your passion, Keep up the good work.

Please dont take anything written on an internet forum seriously. I have read your posts, and are passionate about your beliefs in how to make this team better. I enjoy your posts and your passion, Keep up the good work.

I don't take any if this serious , football is entertainment to me.

But you are alone in your liking my posts, I have spent the past two days reading threats of being banned.

Shrugs again, but thanks.

It's Rex's job to find a competent QB.

And coaching matters, a lot. Belichick's the best ever because he found Brady and he's been able to scheme defenses that have beaten arguably the only QB better than his.

Seems like your argument is once a coach finds a QB he just kicks his feet up and the rings just pile up.

It's not that easy, but it's not quantum mechanics either... And Brady was complete luck. Even if Belichick knew something everyone else didn't, he wouldn't have waited until the 6th... Just in case.

It's not that easy, but it's not quantum mechanics either... And Brady was complete luck. Even if Belichick knew something everyone else didn't, he wouldn't have waited until the 6th... Just in case.

Getting a guy capable of being Brady in round 7 is complete luck.

Recognizing, and Developing him into the guy who is Brady is not luck.

Belichick went 11-5 with Cassell. The guy was shutting down the Niners in the 80's. He's probably the most innovative defensive mind in NFL history and has run a program in New England that's pretty much the gold standard.

Are the Pats shutting down the Colts in the early 2000's without Belichick? He's the only guy who's been able to out Peyton, Peyton.

So, let's say Belichick is the outlier... Despite his overall record without Brady. We can be pretty confident we aren't getting him... For the rest of the league, the pack is pretty tight and players are the real difference.

So I'm a jerking off ape with integrity?

I'm so confused, and probably about to get banned for not liking Rex.

hah.. your best post I've seen.

Ape is the nickname for a poster here called "Integrity28".  He's a pretty big deal..  just ask him.

Your similar to him in that you latch onto your position and will post hundreds of times with many, many words if necessary to get your point across.  The difference is you don't put on airs like your some kind of enlightened individual sent to educate the masses.

As far as who likes your posts or not who gives a sh-t.  We're just random Jet fans.  I have Fonzie jumping a shark as my avatar.  The symbolism should tell you all you need to know.

Lucky him. Absolute BEST array of golf courses in one city I have ever seen:

Oak Hill

Locust Valley

Monroe CC

Rochester CC

St John Fisher Golf club

etc.

More golf courses than nice days to play in a year.

Rochester sucks. An absolute food and entertainment graveyard.

Nothing wrong with that.

someone say something funny..  the ladyfriend has over 4 biatches and they've taken over my living room..  I've been sent to the basement to play on the computer and drink my white russians. 

Your wife and 4 of her friends and your down here talking to us? What?

More golf courses than nice days to play in a year.

Rochester sucks. An absolute food and entertainment graveyard.

Yeah we wish we had the kind of weather they do 5 hours south in NYC.

You sound like someone who's never been here.  Don't insult my home unless you're prepared to engage in a duel.

Your wife and 4 of her friends and your down here talking to us? What?

my live in girlfriend and 4 of her friends yeah..  since there's a negative infinity chance I'm banging them all I'd rather be down here.  I can overhear what they're talking about and it's boring bs.

Yeah we wish we had the kind of weather they do 5 hours south in NYC.

You sound like someone who's never been here. Don't insult my home unless you're prepared to engage in a duel.

Did my undergrad in Rochester. Left and never went back. Just like the economy.

Dont care about the food or the entertainment, just Golf, and those courses are awesome. Your right however, the weather sucks.

If I went in 100 yards of Oak Hill they'd call the cops.  That place is wayyy out of my league.  35,000 just to fill out an application.  they just had the PGA championship there a couple months ago.

but yeah..  Bristol Harbor, Greystone, and Mill Creek are a few courses that are private club quality at reasonable rates.

If I went in 100 yards of Oak Hill they'd call the cops.  That place is wayyy out of my league.  35,000 just to fill out an application.  they just had the PGA championship there a couple months ago.

but yeah..  Bristol Harbor, Greystone, and Mill Creek are a few courses that are private club quality at reasonable rates.

Yeah, I attended the PGA as I used to do TURF RESEARCH at Oak Hill so I have an in. I also attended the LPGA at Locust Valley, and will again this year at Monroe.

Did my undergrad in Rochester. Left and never went back. Just like the economy.

Where?  Seems like you didn't get introduced to some of the local hot spots.

As far as the economy we're home to many fortune 500 companies including Xerox, Kodak, Chase, Paychex, Baush and Lomb etc...  A couple of those companies aren't doing well but it has nothing to do with Rochester..  We're not friggin Detroit.

Archived