Rex tells team he's going to be fired(?)

Favorite_Toon

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where?  Seems like you didn't get introduced to some of the local hot spots.

As far as the economy we're home to many fortune 500 companies including Xerox, Kodak, Chase, Paychex, Baush and Lomb etc...  A couple of those companies aren't doing well but it has nothing to do with Rochester..  We're not friggin Detroit.

Was at RIT.  Enjoyed my time there in general.  Mostly drank at McGreggors or the Distillery (for games on Sundays).  Don't think I found a restaurant I liked in 4 years there... But, I'm spoiled in that sense.  

Agreed it's not Detriot.  Kodak screwed up big time refusing to adapt digital.  Definitely not Rochester's fault, but also hurting the city.  You could see it when I was there, which is going back 7-8 years now.

As for the weather, 5 hours makes a huge difference, the cold and the snow there is nothing like around here.

my live in girlfriend and 4 of her friends yeah..  since there's a negative infinity chance I'm banging them all I'd rather be down here.  I can overhear what they're talking about and it's boring bs.

You've been with her for 4 years?, there's a negative infinity chance you are banging even one of them

someone say something funny..  the ladyfriend has over 4 biatches and they've taken over my living room..  I've been sent to the basement to play on the computer and drink my white russians. is guy on the internet

Wait them out.  One might get drunk enough take a wrong turn and allow you to be the reason she quits drinking. If your lucky.

Was at RIT.  Enjoyed my time there in general.  Mostly drank at McGreggors or the Distillery (for games on Sundays).  Don't think I found a restaurant I liked in 4 years there... But, I'm spoiled in that sense.  

Agreed it's not Detriot.  Kodak screwed up big time refusing to adapt digital.  Definitely not Rochester's fault, but also hurting the city.  You could see it when I was there, which is going back 7-8 years now.

As for the weather, 5 hours makes a huge difference, the cold and the snow there is nothing like around here.

yeah I'll concede the lake effect snow makes it significantly worse here weather wise.  But the city is well prepared for significant snow fall (as you know). 

very true on Kodak.  the former CEO basically let his stubbornness destroy the company.  They're a shell of their former selves.

I would have guessed RIT for you.  I'm right down the street in Brighton.  Distillery on Mt Hope is ok but you should have made your way downtown.  Some good spots that are off the radar unless you're looking..  same goes for restaurants.  We're definitely not NYC but we are the 70th or so largest market in the country.  There are hidden gems if you look.

I lived in Rochester for two years. Pretty sure it's where depression was invented.

Lies.  I know you miss it here.  Small enough city where when you went to your watering hole of choice everyone knew your name.  Hell you probably had your own stool.

Lies. I know you miss it here. Small enough city where when you went to your watering hole of choice everyone knew your name. Hell you probably had your own stool.

I don't like it when bartenders know my name. Once they start knowing what I'm going to drink before I order it, I find a new bar.

yeah I'll concede the lake effect snow makes it significantly worse here weather wise.  But the city is well prepared for significant snow fall (as you know). 

very true on Kodak.  the former CEO basically let his stubbornness destroy the company.  They're a shell of their former selves.

I would have guessed RIT for you.  I'm right down the street in Brighton.  Distillery on Mt Hope is ok but you should have made your way downtown.  Some good spots that are off the radar unless you're looking..  same goes for restaurants.  We're definitely not NYC but we are the 70th or so largest market in the country.  There's hidden gems if you look.

Went downtown a fair amount.  There was this english pub type place we used to go to as well that had a trivia night that was usually a good time.  Park Ave wasn't really my scene, so avoided that place.

We ended up eating at Bugaboo Creek and places like that when there was money to burn.  I'm sure there were decent spots I missed, but in general, good pizza was tough to come by.  Loved McGreggors and their pitcher specials though.

Ever been to the Classy Cat?  (of course you have).  Went there one night until out onto the stage walked the girl who served me ice cream hours earlier at the ben and jerry's on campus.  Ruined both for me in one awkward moment.

Went downtown a fair amount.  There was this english pub type place we used to go to as well that had a trivia night that was usually a good time.  Park Ave wasn't really my scene, so avoided that place.

We ended up eating at Bugaboo Creek and places like that when there was money to burn.  I'm sure there were decent spots I missed, but in general, good pizza was tough to come by.  Loved McGreggors and their pitcher specials though.

Ever been to the Classy Cat?  (of course you have).  Went there one night until out onto the stage walked the girl who served me ice cream hours earlier at the ben and jerry's on campus.  Ruined both for me in one awkward moment.

Montys Korner is the pub you're talking about.  We just went there a couple months ago for trivia night.

That's Klassy Kat and you're right..  of course I've been..  That's one of the better strip joints around these parts.  I've been to one where I saw an ex girlfriend (barrel of dolls), another where the headliner was deaf (ricks tally ho), and yet another where the stretch marks on her stomach resembled a google map of wyoming (louies cordial lounge).

Brady somehow got protected while Bonds got blackballed from his sport, some are lucky I guess?

Nobody seems to care about NFL players and PEDs, they come back from suspension and it's like it never happened.

I do think there is a string chance Brady is on the Arod regimen thiugh.

Montys Korner is the pub you're talking about.  We just went there a couple months ago for trivia night.

That's Klassy Kat and you're right..  of course I've been..  That's one of the better strip joints around these parts.  I've been to one where I saw an ex girlfriend (barrel of dolls), another where the headliner was deaf (ricks tally ho), and yet another where the stretch marks on her stomach resembled a google map of wyoming (louies cordial lounge).

Went to Barrel of Dolls (which my friend described as the Barrell of Scars) as my first ever strip club.  First girl comes out w/ the brand new stretch marks and c-section scar.  I gave her $5 instead of a single and cried for her on the inside.

I just saw my ex-wife on OKCupid. We're a 93% match. I've lost all faith in the internet.

ahahahah..  hows that for a kick to the nuts?

yeah back in the day I was a magnet for the psychotic internet girlfriend..  but man did some of them get freaky.. and on night 1.

I'm much happier being in a stable relationship with someone who challenges me on an intellectual level and doesn't just submit to every sexual whim I can conjure up... 

wait, what.

Archived