Interesting Tweets from Cro in the last 5 min

F.Chowds

At the end of the Day I want 2b JET, I would luv 2Retire as a JET, but its a Business every1 wants a story but no1 knows whats goin 2happen

Dear Reports Please STOP making up Stories about me saying anything.. I've said several times I don't even know what's gonna happen

Lies you tell @DanHanzus @Richcimini Get the Facts

Not sure when athletes and celebrities will learn to either not use twitter or just to ignore media outlets and fans. Enjoy your money and life and you won't have to be bothered with this nonsense, this is exactly what they want. I always look at it like this, you thing Cary Grant would be tweeting? Probably not. 

Not sure when athletes and celebrities will learn to either not use twitter or just to ignore media outlets and fans. Enjoy your money and life and you won't have to be bothered with this nonsense, this is exactly what they want. I always look at it like this, you think Cary Grant would be tweeting? Probably not. 

@CGrizzle (February 28, 1940)

How the f*ck did I not win Oscar for Philadelphia Story?  #Screwed  #Hepburnsfault  #HateJimmyStewart

@CGrizzle (November 2, 1958)

Hitchcock loves the blondes and so do I.  #EvaMarieSaintdatazz

@CGrizzle (July 8, 1962)

LSD's a helluva drug.  #innerpeace  #thanksBetsy

@ CGrizzle (April 8, 1970)

Thanks to the Academy for the "Honorary Oscar".  Getting handed this fake award by Frank Sinatra definitely makes up for never winning a real one.  #Sarcasm  #Sinatrablows  #Hepburnsfault

How the f*ck did I not win Oscar for Philadelphia Story? #Screwed #Hepburnsfault #HateJimmyStewart

Hitchcock loves the blondes and so do I. #EvaMarieSaintdatazz

@CGrizzle (July 8, 1962)

LSD's a helluva drug. #innerpeace #thanksBetsy

Thanks to the Academy for the "Honorary Oscar". Getting handed this fake award by Frank Sinatra definitely makes up for never winning a real one. #Sarcasm #Sinatrablows #Hepburnsfault

LOL, that's awesome

How the f*ck did I not win Oscar for Philadelphia Story? #Screwed #Hepburnsfault #HateJimmyStewart

Hitchcock loves the blondes and so do I. #EvaMarieSaintdatazz

@CGrizzle (July 8, 1962)

LSD's a helluva drug. #innerpeace #thanksBetsy

Thanks to the Academy for the "Honorary Oscar". Getting handed this fake award by Frank Sinatra definitely makes up for never winning a real one. #Sarcasm #Sinatrablows #Hepburnsfault

RL lol.

Cro is bye bye.  Hello corner in the 1st.

Even if the Jets take a CB in the 1st, it is possible depending on what happens in FA, and the first 17 picks, it would still be wise to cut and re-sign Cro to an incentive laden contract in case Milliner and the new rookie don't cut it

Even if the Jets take a CB in the 1st, it is possible depending on what happens in FA, and the first 17 picks, it would still be wise to cut and re-sign Cro to an incentive laden contract in case Milliner and the new rookie don't cut it

Cromartie has a $5M roster bonus due in March. His situation will be determined well before the draft.

Cromartie has a $5M roster bonus due in March. His situation will be determined well before the draft.

He'll be cut for sure, and allowed to establish what his market value is.  At the moment I don't believe his value is very much.  If he is sincere about wanting to retire as a Jet, if the Jets are interested in bringing him back, perhaps they will have a first refusal agreement with him.

From the things he's saying I don't think he is delusional about what his value is 

He'll be cut for sure, and allowed to establish what his market value is.  At the moment I don't believe his value is very much.  If he is sincere about wanting to retire as a Jet, if the Jets are interested in bringing him back, perhaps they will have a first refusal agreement with him.

From the things he's saying I don't think he is delusional about what his value is 

Someone that has 15 kids is rational?

Archived