Michael Campanaro WR Wake Forest

Villain The Foe

Mid to late round pick, Michael Campanaro could be a huge sleeper in the draft. I love his double moves when he runs his routes. Very fast and plucks the ball out of the air. Though he's small he can get behind the defense and stretch the field. I also like how he uses his hands against defenders. Reminds me of a Wes Welker type. A couple inches taller, but just as fast, just as quick and can catch everything in his direction (Owns the Wake Forest all-time receptions record). If we were to pick him up in the 4th round we'd definitely have our second slot WR that could complement Kerley and possibly replace him after this year if need be. This guy seems to do everything that Kerley can do but is faster and just as quick, if not quicker 

I forget which one it was (Shrine game, or Senior Bowl) but Charles Davis critiqued his route running.  

He said Campanaro understands the soft-spots in coverage, and can get open, but is not a good route-runner, and would need to work on that to be successful at the next level. 

Just passing along what I heard. 

Everyone is looking for their own Wes Welker or Brian Hartline to the point where I think these types of guys get drafted too early this year.  He really looks like a white version of Jeremy Kerley.

Having two Jeremy Kerley's in the slot (Michael being faster) wouldnt be a problem at all. Playing a 4 WR set and having Campanaro and Kerley on both sides along with a solid #2 and #1? Kerley who is super quick, great on 3rd down and rarely drops the ball? Campanaro who can do the same thing but has much more speed? May not run routes as efficiently but definitely knows how to get open? 

A 4th/5th rounder on this dude would be great, but I do get that you feel guys like him may go earlier. If it wasnt for the amount of holes on our squad I could see taking him in the 3rd given that we have two picks. We just cant afford it. He'd have to be there at there right time. 

Would be a good mid round pick. The Jets need to get more smart versatile white players on the team. Julian Edelman would be a nice pickup too.

That's racist.  The trick around it is mentioned above.  Watch:

Would be a good mid round pick.  The Jets need to get more: smart, versatile, gritty players on the team.  Some real high motor types, like Julian Edelman, who would be a nice FA pickup. 

Would be a good mid round pick. The Jets need to get more smart versatile white players on the team. Julian Edelman would be a nice pickup too.

Greenseed4, nothing I said was racist. If u took it that way then that is your problem. I just think certain players play harder. The Jets need more of those type players.

Right. And you think those players are white.

Why would anyone think that was racist?

Hey Slates, if I would have said the Jets need more Hispanic or Oriental players then that would have been OK? What about people who go on TV and say there needs to be more black head coaches and GM's? Guess that is OK too? If I say the Jets need more white players than that is bad. People like you have no guts to tell it like it is. Left wing liberal bastards. The problem with this country.

Hey Slates, if I would have said the Jets need more Hispanic or Oriental players then that would have been OK? What about people who go on TV and say there needs to be more black head coaches and GM's? Guess that is OK too? If I say the Jets need more white players than that is bad. People like you have no guts to tell it like it is. Left wing liberal bastards. The problem with this country.

No politics, bud. 

Oriental?

Archived