Colon coming back?

NYJetsVets91

Revis to the Pats... get beaten out by the Giants for DRC. So what do you do? Try to re-sign your injured mediocre old RG. Makes sense.

Lol this guy. So by your accounts, Revis and DRC were supposed to play RG for us? This is akin to saying, f*ck, we lost out on Peyton, Brady and Rodgers, now we have to get Carl Nicks to play guard for us. 

Lol this guy. So by your accounts, Revis and DRC were supposed to play RG for us? This is akin to saying, f*ck, we lost out on Peyton, Brady and Rodgers, now we have to get Carl Nicks to play guard for us. 

...which would be the point that the sentence in question was attempting to make. Yes.

Remember when the Jets had transformed into a tight-lipped organization and their interests were unknown? That was a week ago. Now sources are popping up out of the wood works.

That is an interesting new development. I wonder why that's happening all of the sudden. It's kinda out of nowhere.

Remember when the Jets had transformed into a tight-lipped organization and their interests were unknown? That was a week ago. Now sources are popping up out of the wood works.

It's Mehta straight-up fabricating facts. Have you noticed that zero of his predictions have been even remotely accurate? He wasn't the first one to break the Decker story, the guy is the least tuned-in person covering the Jets. Every signing we've had, he's piggy-backed off of someone else or reported it after it was made official.  It's the reason why he gets completely trashed on.

It's Mehta straight-up fabricating facts. Have you noticed that zero of his predictions have been even remotely accurate? He wasn't the first one to break the Decker story, the guy is the least tuned-in person covering the Jets. Every signing we've had, he's piggy-backed off of someone else or reported it after it was made official.  It's the reason why he gets completely trashed on.

Pettine/McElroy I'd say were his were good bets to be Mehta moles.

http://cleveland.cbslocal.com/2014/01/16/manish-mehta-says-pettine-destined-to-be-a-head-coach-will-have-elite-defense/

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/mehta-jets-mcelroy-smith-mentor-article-1.1441242

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/jets/2013/05/greg-mcelroy-praises-jets-quarterback-competition

I mean it's possible that Mehta is getting some of this from the agents as well, but he's just not that connected.  Everything he's tried to break has been off.  

That is an interesting new development. I wonder why that's happening all of the sudden. It's kinda out of nowhere.

Or, it could be sh*tty reporters just making stuff up, since they have nothing to report on.

Absolutely true and an interesting observation.  Dare I say "SOJ" in this regard?

Can't we just draft Kelvin Benjamin, make him gain 20 lbs and have him be both our #1 WR and #1 TE? I mean, we get two players for the price of one and only one roster spot. That's what, like three birds and one stone?

I can definitely coach him up on the weight gain.  Let's go for it.

Possession burner?

Pseudopossession-burner, he only ran a 4.6 forty. We still have to find that illusive possession-burner tree that was rumored to exist earlier this year. I think it's at the "four million per year tackle store" that Bit mentioned.  If they are all just sitting in one place, I mean, it just makes sense to pick up one of each ya know.

That's because whenever manish or cimini have a opinion they say a source told them.

And all the reporters & analyst retweet & repeat it. Then the fans believe it.

Pseudopossession-burner, he only ran a 4.6 forty. We still have to find that illusive possession-burner tree that was rumored to exist earlier this year. I think it's at the "four million per year tackle store" that Bit mentioned.  If they are all just sitting in one place, I mean, it just makes sense to pick up one of each ya know.

Isn't that where we got Giacomini? 

Archived