Now We Know Why Andy Reid Didn't Bring Morenweig to KC

Gen X Jet

and dont forget folks, IF Vick has ot play due to in game injury, Vick knows Martys WHOLE playbook 100%, In other words, he knows it better than Geno probably. HUGE plus for a QB coming in mid-game. You can keep whole game plan

Sanchez had a whole year with MM and everyone said he was looking better in that system.

The Vick signing is to grab headlines and nothing more. It doesn't make football sense. Period.

I'm lost?

Andy Reid doesn't like the way Marty eats bananas. As the OP said, it's disgusting.  Andy has been relieved ever since he made the decision not to bring Marty to KC.  I think that's what the OP was talking about there.

Yeah, other than that fact. If you answer the question though you'll be able to kill two birds with one stone. 

I knew I should have put an emoticon to show I was being sarcastic.

I'm actually on your side..  I think I know what he's trying to say but not sure what it has to do with Marty Mornhinweg.

I thought it was because Marty didn't want to move back to K.C.

No, It's because Marty would have overridden Andy Reid in the event Foles made Vick expendable. Marty hates dogs, if we get blessed with Hard Knocks again this year I guarantee him and Vick are eating Chinese food at every meeting.

No, It's because Marty would have overridden Andy Reid in the event Foles made Vick expendable. Marty hates dogs, if we get blessed with Hard Knocks again this year I guarantee him and Vick are eating Chinese food at every meeting.

Keep posting stupid crap like this and your next banning will be your last.

Archived