Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

Pac

Isn't Jack_D and Bleed Green arguing the same point? In any event, I think the game is starting to finally get interesting cause people are taking strong stances, which is a good thing.

Lol that's what I'm trying to say. AVM has Mage scummiest play in game. Just trying to say chill out it'll sort itself out. Or for up the torches

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No I've got my eye on you as well. You jumped on L2. AVM tomorrow, already know Jack (aside from investigating him, he's fighting at night and breaking his own advice to AVM), and then you.

1. You must be a jester. Cause if you revealed as finder you'll be night killed and I assume that's what your doing as you claimed cop etc.

2. Mod wouldn't give finder results until day break in case you are the nk target. So lolz

1. You must be a jester. Cause if you revealed as finder you'll be night killed and I assume that's what your doing as you claimed cop etc.

2. Mod wouldn't give finder results until day break in case you are the nk target. So lolz

Wombat revealed earlier, where were your concerns there? Except for that he didn't paint you as scum on N1. I'm leaving soon and would rather use my abilities now. If I'm killed tonight it was worth it.

Oh man. I made the mistake of opening this on my work comp. I heard a gasp from my coworker behind me when I was reading and got to the dog lol!

I personally would expect scum to be near the end of that train

At least I caught three more of you rats on the way out

No I'm town and I have a role where I kill someone but I die also. Was gunna use it in the ape but ill use it in you. It's not effected by doc protection or bpv or roleblocker. So your dead. :-* I am also.

No I'm town and I have a role where I kill someone but I die also. Was gunna use it in the ape but ill use it in you. It's not effected by doc protection or bpv or roleblocker. So your dead. :-* I am also.

So that's what you came up with in the QT?

I claimed cop, called you out, and so to save face you guys are taking us both out? Whatever works

Umm my coroner report will show there's no point in lying now. And if your town. Your not as good as you think you are lolz

Well whatever. Is this the part where you expect me to say "No Jack! Don't shoot!" Cause it's not gonna happen. You know IDGAF and I'm headed away for the weekend.

To recap- I turned AVM's story into Swiss Cheese. By doing so I pointed a strong FOS at Hess. You jumped in and suggested not arguing at night- yet you're 3 hours into the night and have been breaking your own rules for hours. I am pretty comfortable with the way I played and about to hit the road so I'll let the rest of the town sort this out

BeeGee is around game 3 or 4. He's at that point where he thinks he's seeing everything clearly. It takes another 3-4 games to realize you don't know sh*t. 

Game 3, but I really wouldn't say game 2 counted. It was mostly speed lynches. 

Archived