Ape (1) - Smash

Hallia (1) - JVoY

Bee Gee (1) - Wombat

Leelou (1) - Hess

With 20 alive, it takes 11 votes to send to the afterlife

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

L-2?  Got nothing guys.  Vanilla.  Lynch away.

The one time I ever screwed up with your alignment (Inception) this exact thing happened.  I'm pretty sure you false claimed, then said lulz just kidding I'm vanilla...lynch away.  I then said something like OMG you guys we never get scum day 1, he's obviously just dumb 80 being dumb.  Then you bitch slapped me.  H8u.

But you're town.  unvote

vote Lily (<3 sorry love)

L-2?  Got nothing guys.  Vanilla.  Lynch away.

unvote vote Leelou

The one time I ever screwed up with your alignment (Inception) this exact thing happened.  I'm pretty sure you false claimed, then said lulz just kidding I'm vanilla...lynch away.  I then said something like OMG you guys we never get scum day 1, he's obviously just dumb 80 being dumb.  Then you bitch slapped me.  H8u.

But you're town.  unvote

vote Lily (<3 sorry love)

Well isn't this interesting.

As the mentally challenged psycho watched the roundhouse kick zeroing in on his head, he couldn't grasp the severity of the situation.  He figured his mask would protected him but little did he know this was no ordinary blow headed his way.

The kick was coming from the Muscles of Brussels.  Record setting ass whippings were second nature to him and this was no different...

"HEEYYY YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

With that the mask that the simple minded fool thought would protect him was smashed into a million pieces.  The lummox stumbled clumsily before collapsing into the fetal position and soiling his overalls.

Archived