Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

Pac

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The one time I ever screwed up with your alignment (Inception) this exact thing happened.  I'm pretty sure you false claimed, then said lulz just kidding I'm vanilla...lynch away.  I then said something like OMG you guys we never get scum day 1, he's obviously just dumb 80 being dumb.  Then you bitch slapped me.  H8u.

But you're town.  unvote

vote Lily (<3 sorry love)

</3

That makes no rational sense

Yes, it does.  Because I hate 80 almost as much as Verb and would buss him with no second thought.  Add in the fact that I follow the Ape's logic of buss don't save teammates, and the fact that I HATE drawing attention to myself as scum day 1 because I've gotten myself killed doing just that.

Look, it looks bad that 80 flipped scum after I said OMG U GUYZ HE'S TOWN.  So I'm the lynch tomorrow barring something unforeseen, not really any way I can get out of it.  I mean I'd lynch someone for doing the same thing -- what I'm arguging is that I wouldn't do that simply because he's 80 and I'm AVM.

Eh, whatever.  I'm not really worried about it -- I'm busy enough without a big game to distract me the next two weeks.

This defense is disgusting.

I follow the Ape's logic of buss don't save teammates

That is standard scum play - don't inflate the Ape's ego any more than necessary with this filth.

This defense is disgusting.

Aaaaand a serious GFY.  Don't accuse me of using RL to try and wiggle out of a lynch.  I've long said RL shouldn't make a difference in being lynched -- don't try and put that bull sh*t on me.

I've said this time frame blew for me for over a month in various games and the mod queue thread.  

It's not a defense, it's a GFY's IDGAF.  

Yes, it does.  Because [1] I hate 80 almost as much as Verb and would buss him with no second thought.  Add in the fact that I follow the Ape's logic of buss don't save teammates, and the fact that I HATE drawing attention to myself as scum day 1 because I've gotten myself killed doing just that.

Look,[2] it looks bad that 80 flipped scum after I said OMG U GUYZ HE'S TOWN.  So I'm the lynch tomorrow barring something unforeseen, not really any way I can get out of it.  I mean I'd lynch someone for doing the same thing -- [3]what I'm arguging is that I wouldn't do that simply because he's 80 and I'm AVM.

[1] Ya but you didn't. He got run up and you jumped. 

[2] It looks bad because he got run up, you bailed, called him town, and then he wasn't town

[3] Rambling is scummy

[1] Ya but you didn't. He got run up and you jumped. 

[2] It looks bad because he got run up, you bailed, called him town, and then he wasn't town

[3] Rambling is scummy

I helped run him up.  Your explanation only makes sense if I'm premeditating jumping ship in the QT.

The reasoning behind doing this:

1 -- Control the train.  Keeps the risk of a speed lynch low

2 -- Allows for a staged explanation of unvoting after 80 reveals vanilla

3 -- It's a huge game, if 80 gets off the hook once chaos hits with however many shots are coming he could stay off the hook

The downside:

1 -- Draws attention to myself and ties the two of us together

2 -- Again, it's a huge game.  Nearly every game recently has had a day vig that has shot at a dwindling train...as you well know.  The size of the game doesn't mean there was a vig necessarily, but it's been the popular move to shoot people that are believed to fake revealing.

3 -- Once more, it's a huge game.  The scum team has to be relatively large and losing a teammate D1 isn't as terrible as potentially showing your ass and losing two.

@Avm Save it for daybreak. Fighting at night gets you nowhere and perpetuating the Wifom only helps the scum. If so inclined you should reveal when you get run up. Your panicking has you looking like you got your hand caught in the cookie jar.

[1] I helped run him up.  Your explanation only makes sense if I'm premeditating jumping ship in the QT.

The reasoning behind doing this:

[2]1 -- Control the train.  Keeps the risk of a speed lynch low

[3]2 -- Allows for a staged explanation of unvoting after 80 reveals vanilla

3 -- It's a huge game, if 80 gets off the hook once chaos hits with however many shots are coming he could stay off the hook

The downside:

[4]1 -- Draws attention to myself and ties the two of us together

[5]2 -- Again, it's a huge game.  Nearly every game recently has had a day vig that has shot at a dwindling train...as you well know.  The size of the game doesn't mean there was a vig necessarily, but it's been the popular move to shoot people that are believed to fake revealing.

[6]3 -- Once more, it's a huge game.  The scum team has to be relatively large and losing a teammate D1 isn't as terrible as potentially showing your ass and losing two.

[1] No, you didn't help run him up. 80 was at L3 and you took him to L2. Then Hess bails. Then you bail within 90 minutes or within 3 posts on a slow Friday morning.. FOS on you both.

Vote 80

Oh hi JiF

The one time I ever screwed up with your alignment (Inception) this exact thing happened.  I'm pretty sure you false claimed, then said lulz just kidding I'm vanilla...lynch away.  I then said something like OMG you guys we never get scum day 1, he's obviously just dumb 80 being dumb.  Then you bitch slapped me.  H8u.

But you're town.  unvote

vote Lily (<3 sorry love)

[2] By virtue of disproving [1], you look worse now. You were not helping control any train. The train was in gear before you flip-flopped in and out of it to try and create cover for yourself.

[3] Impossible due to disproving [2]. Regardless, these are more lies. 80 was claiming Cop/Dr/etc before you even voted.

[4] It sure did, you can't just keep your head down.

[5]

• 1: Terrible logic stinks of scum. Correlation is not causation. Just because a vig came in after you started screwing around with the train, doesn't make the train any less valid than any trains in any game before it.  
  • 2: Sequence of events doesn't even hold up. After you left the train, Ape came in and voted 80 and the train was right back to L-3 where it was when you were on it, 2 posts before.

[6] More bad logic. You either don't understand ratios or you're just wrong, again

@Avm Save it for daybreak. Fighting at night gets you nowhere and perpetuating the Wifom only helps the scum. If so inclined you should reveal when you get run up. Your panicking has you looking like you got your hand caught in the cookie jar.

And yet here you are, engaging in the Wifom

dog-poop.jpg

Add in the fact that I follow the Ape's logic of buss don't save teammates, a

That is standard scum play - don't inflate the Ape's ego any more than necessary with this filth.

This goober has a point, AVM dies tomorrow solely based on ape felation

And yet here you are, engaging in the Wifom

dog-poop.jpg

No. Your wrong. I'm trying to stop it lolz. You are engaging it and blowing it out of proportion. I can see what this argument is going to be. A cyclical mess with the same things said over and over.

AVM is gunna say "would I do that if I was scum? Especially for 80?"

You'll say "Your logic is stupid of course you would."

This will go on and on in a multitude of ways. Right now we can't vote or lynch anyone so save it for day.

No. Your wrong. I'm trying to stop it lolz. You are engaging it and blowing it out of proportion. I can see what this argument is going to be. A cyclical mess with the same things said over and over.

AVM is gunna say "would I do that if I was scum? Especially for 80?"

You'll say "Your logic is stupid of course you would."

This will go on and on in a multitude of ways. Right now we can't vote or lynch anyone so save it for day.

Wow, such disregard for the 8 point, logical unraveling that I gave AVM on page 16. I invite you to respond to it and fix where I'm wrong. Until then, FOS

[1] No, you didn't help run him up. 80 was at L3 and you took him to L2. Then Hess bails. Then you bail within 90 minutes or within 3 posts on a slow Friday morning.. FOS on you both.

[2] By virtue of disproving [1], you look worse now. You were not helping control any train. The train was in gear before you flip-flopped in and out of it to try and create cover for yourself.

[3] Impossible due to disproving [2]. Regardless, these are more lies. 80 was claiming Cop/Dr/etc before you even voted.

[4] It sure did, you can't just keep your head down.

[5]

• 1: Terrible logic stinks of scum. Correlation is not causation. Just because a vig came in after you started screwing around with the train, doesn't make the train any less valid than any trains in any game before it.  
  • 2: Sequence of events doesn't even hold up. After you left the train, Ape came in and voted 80 and the train was right back to L-3 where it was when you were on it, 2 posts before.

[6] More bad logic. You either don't understand ratios or you're just wrong, again

AVM is actually my top case for a lynch along with Hess.

What is your opinion of Hess btw?

Keep it up. I'm the town cop and I confirmed your scum. Anyway, get to work disproving me on the above, because I'll be largely unavailable for the weekend while I'm upstate and would like to do as much now to help the town out.

Oh well. I was wrong thought 80 seemed legit. Usually the spazier the more townie. Nice job everyone.

No I've got my eye on you as well. You jumped on L2. AVM tomorrow, already know Jack (aside from investigating him, he's fighting at night and breaking his own advice to AVM), and then you.

Isn't Jack_D and Bleed Green arguing the same point? In any event, I think the game is starting to finally get interesting cause people are taking strong stances, which is a good thing.

FOS.. What is this, a scum parade? You guys all come out at night? 

Archived