Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

Pac

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm having similar issues playing at work. Nobody will blame you if you are posting in off-hours, don't risk your job.

Also, you've played like 2-3 games and you are better at mafia than 90% of this stupid champions game I got involved in. Pat yourself on the back. :)

Thanks Ape. Besides work it's been crazy busy on the home front. I'll make it work

Pac game - gotta be about 10 post restrictions, all of which won't be nearly as funny as Pac thinks they are.

LOL 

I was almost banned mid-game on another site today for using the term "faggotry". I was asked to come play at a multi-site "championship" mafia tournament, I reluctantly said yes. Holy ******* sh*t, it is the worst collection of players I've ever ******* played with.

It makes me really, really grateful for this mafia community - and all of you - even you.

This game has 4,000 posts in it - everyone is scared sh*tless to lynch anyone. The first guy run up to reveal posted his role PM and got mod-killed, and on D2 I finally got them to lynch the guy who had been run up 4 different times. Literally someone gets 3-4 votes on him, and then 75% of the game pipes in that they don't think it's a good lynch. I've tried running some really basic stuff, and they are out of their minds over it, they all just keep saying "here is my reads.... wall of text" and then 15 guys ask for every line of the post to be explained, then 15 more guys ask the question asker to explain that... I can't get anywhere with it.

I'm actually thinking about quitting. It's making me hate mafia. Remember when you and I were in that game on DM together and you were like WTF is going on? It's about 10 million times worse.

Anyway, it was my birthday this week - we had an open house at work for our clients - and I've been buried in trying to make a dent in the stupidity that is that game. Verbal and Wombat know how much time I've dumped into it. How much time I've wasted...

LOL nice.

I asked Wombat to get his ass back over here and play, you shush... 

You guys remember when Smashmouth tried to use this as a case on me? I tried to read a bit while I was pooping. Come up with something better you nitwit.

I'm having similar issues playing at work. Nobody will blame you if you are posting in off-hours, don't risk your job.

Also, you've played like 2-3 games and you are better at mafia than 90% of this stupid champions game I got involved in. Pat yourself on the back. :)

At least we've got you over there this time.  Leelou told me about the last one after the fact....and that Darthe had rep'd us.  Sigh.

That is so great to hear! Ellie sounds adorable.

We are doing very well. Over the summer, we moved (again ... and hopefully the last time for a while). I wanted to settle down closer to my parents. It's been years since we've lived near either of our families, so it's a nice change!

So you're settled in and we'll be seeing more of you and the yodeler this summer?  Good...I approve :D

Vote Nolder

His banter is forced casual.

Close. Just forced.

I was modding my KH game which just ended and I'm still in the Physics game.

Feeling just a little burnt out you know? This is why I scaled back to 1 game at a time.

I can't handle multiple games at once anymore.

I'll be here but until otherwise noted I am going to be following cases and making decisions based on them rather than making my own.

If anyone doesn't like that I'm where Ape is on that. Lynch me. IDGAF.

Official Vote Count:

JiF (1) - Jack D

Jack D (4) - Crusher, 80, Nyn, Ape

80 (1) - Verb

Ape (3) - CTM, Bee Gee, Smash

Hallia (1) - JVoY

Bee Gee (1) - Wombat

With 20 alive, it takes 11 votes to send to the afterlife

Ape, I'd totally be over there crushing souls with you, but I barely have the time for JN, let alone that crap.

We are all grateful you've decided to stay here and crush our souls with your pedestrian and witless posts. You should really thank Verbal though, for having so thoroughly defined bottom of the barrel that even you shine in comparison

lol a multi-site championship mafia tournament? I didn't even know those things existed.

unvote

Vote Halia

Ape didn't either, until he googled mafia inferiority complex, and paid some guy $99.99 for the instant street cred he thinks his participation provides

I'll be here but until otherwise noted I am going to be following cases and making decisions based on them rather than making my own.

This will improve the collective game play immensely. Really you should follow this mandate in all areas of life.

Close. Just forced.

I was modding my KH game which just ended and I'm still in the Physics game.

Feeling just a little burnt out you know? This is why I scaled back to 1 game at a time.

I can't handle multiple games at once anymore.

If anyone doesn't like that I'm where Ape is on that. Lynch me. IDGAF.

So, basically, you're going to play like I usually do.

Lol this is my third game. Still learning how to banter here

Be an a$$hole. But don't be a real a$$hole. Just kind of an a$$hole.

You have to tip toe the a$$hole. Walk the dirty puckered rim so to speak.

If you delve too greedily and too deep then you're just being a fag.

And then the only one who will want to hang out with you is Fagus.

You don't want to hang out with Fagus. He's kind of a fag.

Get all that? Good.

Archived