The Future Of JetNation Radio

Maxman

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One more host left to announce.  We are waiting for the legal time to give us the go-ahead.  We are doing things differently this time, JetNation needs to start protecting its intellectual property.   :)

Maybe you have to grow an intellect first, then worry about protecting it, lol.

But seriously, I have been looking forward to this since we spoke about it last weekend. I think I'll actually tune in, maybe call in to bust Tom's balls since i can't on FB anymore with him unfriending me, lol.

But seriously, I have been looking forward to this since we spoke about it last weekend. I think I'll actually tune in, maybe call in to bust Tom's balls since i can't on FB anymore with him unfriending me, lol.

Ha. I didn't unfriend you. I just had to get rid of Facebook.

Good point.  That actually isn't the first time this week that someone told me to "grow one".  Seems to be a recurring theme, haha.

so how do we listen ?

I will put links up for each so so you can listen live.  The link also works to listen to it after the fact.  And it will be in iTunes and Google Play as well.  Thanks.

And its keeps calling people.

Little tip. If your material isnt working on twitter, its not working here. Douche

That wasn't "material," you ******* clown-shoes hack. That was The Real. It called my boss's home number when I said "Kate." My boss's name is Bill. How does this happen?

Archived