[DPR Mafia] Dia de Muerto - signups for May 12th start.

DPR

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how many more Elle Mcpherson 1989 SI swimsuit pics you putting up?

With any luck, as many as he can find. 

Now this was funny...  more of this, less swimsuit pics and DPR ass kissing.

Switch the placement of "less" and "more" and you've got it.

So far for today, CTM is in the lead with Crush in second place. 

If we all apply ourselves and commit to over drinking, I think we can get this thread up to respectable JN standards within just a few more posts. I'm going to get started now.

When did this nugget of goodness surface? Also, the deflecting isn't going to happen.

I'm not deflecting, I volunteered the info to begin with..  I'm trying to compel Hess to explain his bizarre actions.

I'm not deflecting, I volunteered the info to begin with..  I'm trying to compel Hess to explain his bizarre actions.

Which would put the spotlight on Hess, hence, you deflecting.

Pathetic.

Nolder drinks fireballs and Pac drinks White Russians.  All you need to know.

You know...the longer I drink the more girly my drinks get.

When I first started drinking it was shots of rum and vodka for me. 10 or more at a time.

Now I need little glass of liquor laced with sugar and mixed with 6 different kinds of fruits or it's too harsh.

wtf happened...

You know...the longer I drink the more girly my drinks get.

When I first started drinking it was shots of rum and vodka for me. 10 or more at a time.

Now I need little glass of liquor laced with sugar and mixed with 6 different kinds of fruits or it's too harsh.

wtf happened...

wtf indeed... also, thanks for ruining the beatdown party on pac, by finding something more pathetic than "combing a cat" to say... 

wtf indeed... also, thanks for ruining the beatdown party on pac, by finding something more pathetic than "combing a cat" to say... 

he doesn't feel the need to talk about pounding 7% beers to prove he's a real man...  like your pathetic act last year..  you had like 3 Molsons then embarrassed yourself by loggin in and pulling a CTM ie, intentionally misspelling words and utilizing bizarre sentence structure..

yoj Imma sodurnk yall *burp*..  looak at me..

I kan

BearLi spell and stufgff...

YEEEHAAA

7e340df7-8e44-4393-a975-08e060d2cace.jpg

It made me laugh in this pic so I said ok... it's currently living in squalor in the sticks so I felt bad for it.  We would have taken it right outta there but apparently not good to take them away from their mother before 8 weeks..  which I guess is Monday.

Wow nice dog faggot

dd6ad2b7-b78b-4a79-aa68-8b42a9ac76ab.jpg

he doesn't feel the need to talk about pounding 7% beers to prove he's a real man...  like your pathetic act last year..  you had like 3 Molsons then embarrassed yourself by loggin in and pulling a CTM ie, intentionally misspelling words and utilizing bizarre sentence structure..

yoj Imma sodurnk yall *burp*..  looak at me..

I kan

BearLi spell and stufgff...

YEEEHAAA

That was more than a couple years ago... and all I was doing was reflecting on having a good time, if it came across to you as me trying to "prove my manhood" then I'd have to guess that you felt threatened by it, cat comber. 

This is coming along nicely! Just the right amount of weird-personal-stuff-that-people-should-never-admit mixed with pics. Ima get lit up and rock this party.

This is coming along nicely! Just the right amount of weird-personal-stuff-that-people-should-never-admit mixed with pics. Ima get lit up and rock this party.

Don't act like we haven't seen you drinking cheap beer in one hand while feeding a baby in the other.  You're about 1 bad night away from being a guest on Jerry Springer.

Don't act like we haven't seen you drinking cheap beer in one hand while feeding a baby in the other.  You're about 1 bad night away from being a guest on Jerry Springer.

What's your point?

02-1.jpg

That was more than a couple years ago... and all I was doing was reflecting on having a good time, if it came across to you as me trying to "prove my manhood" then I'd have to guess that you felt threatened by it, cat comber. 

watt?  I kanT reeed..  IDraNK 2 1/2 LabbAT BLUES and am FGing hammerrrd...  lulz.  I'm maNLY

That you are sitting atop a throne of lies while you cast judgment on us. 

Well, to be fair that was mentioned in the OP:  "Players will obey all commands as I sit atop a throne of lies and cast judgement upon thee."

Honestly, I thought that's why everybody was here. 

You must have seen Dia de Muerto and misread it as Secretos Professionals a Peinars Del Gato - they're easy to confuse.

Well, to be fair that was mentioned in the OP:  "Players will obey all commands as I sit atop a throne of lies and cast judgement upon thee."

Honestly, I thought that's why everybody was here. 

You must have seen Dia de Muerto and misread it as Secretos Professionals a Peinars Del Gato - they're easy to confuse.

You can take the guy away from the monocle but you can't take the monocle out of the guy.

Archived