[DPR Mafia] Dia de Muerto - signups for May 12th start.

DPR

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, brushing cats is just something that has to be done sometimes.  I'd rather spend some time grooming a cat every once in a while than have to deal with matted fur and/or cysts.

Which is why I don't own a cat in the first place.  Or date a girl who owns a cat (and if she does, won't make me groom it).

Also, as per the Harvard Dialect Survey, this is the list of options for what people living in America might call a "Traffic Situation in which several roads meet in a circle".....in case anyone cares:

Question 7 of 25

What do you call a traffic situation in which several roads meet in a circle?

I can't resist a DPR game so I followed Verbal here to see if I could sign up. I'll most likely be mentally "impaired" because of various vices >. > but I'd love to play if I can.

Yay draft!

Also I love (and it seems to be a theme)

epic_boobs_lesbian_demotivational_poster

I can't resist a DPR game so I followed Verbal here to see if I could sign up. I'll most likely be mentally "impaired" because of various vices >. > but I'd love to play if I can.

Yay draft!

Welcome! You will fit in just fine here

Yay draft!

You're in!  Just be sure not to listen to anything Pac the cat whisperer has to say.  We think he's asexual.

You know you live in Boston when your highway signs tell you to "Use Yah Blinkah". 

Yeah, we noticed that all day today too. LOL so cheesey... my wife thinks every single person in this whole region fakes their accent. I tend to agree. New Yawkuzz are the same.

Yeah, we noticed that all day today too. LOL so cheesey... my wife thinks every single person in this whole region fakes their accent. I tend to agree. New Yawkuzz are the same.

I don't have an accent. 

Thank you Lizard King!

Hi Lily! I forget, did you come from here to DM or vice versa?

I totally stalk you Verbal ;)

Is everyone here a Jets fan? >. >

Lily started on DM, and came here in the 2nd round of DM invasion.

First round:  myself, DPR, Barm

Second round:  Lily, Jack, Nolder, Leelou, Wombat

After that, it is kinda blurry - many came over, but not as many stuck around.  A couple epic flameouts as well.  You missed those, heh.

Archived