[DPR Mafia] Dia de Muerto - signups for May 12th start.

DPR

Meanwhile your penis enlarger has a brain the size of a fruit loop...  Those things are as dumb as a pile of sh-t.

My dog has two jobs.  Love the family and convince people they are better off breaking into my neighbors.  Your dog is only good for one thing.  Keeping lady friend from bugging you to have a kid together.  LOL

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he doesn't feel the need to talk about pounding 7% beers to prove he's a real man...  like your pathetic act last year..  you had like 3 Molsons then embarrassed yourself by loggin in and pulling a CTM ie, intentionally misspelling words and utilizing bizarre sentence structure..

Why are you attacking me, turns out we both have a thing for hairy pussy. 

49534985.jpg

I can't even see this pic from work, but I repped anyway.

Why?  Because it made fun of Pac, I'm sure, and pregame I'm all about being nice with you.  Just remember.....a gun for me once the game starts is a bullet in your ******* face.

<3

*sigh* 

I'm going to allow myself to have a piece of pizza and a small froyo tonight. 

I recommend living a life full of passion. Allow yourself to have a fifth of Maker's Mark and ride the lightning. 

I can't even see this pic from work, but I repped anyway.

Why?  Because it made fun of Pac, I'm sure, and pregame I'm all about being nice with you.  Just remember.....a gun for me once the game starts is a bullet in your ******* face.

<3

Dude, I'm not even playing and I can tell you that this had "speed-lynch" written all over it. You have to change your style up, study your opponent and carefully plot your strategy. I recommend having a fifth of Maker's Mark and ride the lightning.  

If I'm going to get speedlynched, it is happening regardless of any measure I take (style change, full reveal, whatever).  It'll just happen.

If I had to take a guess, I'd say part of the reason they do it is because it drives me ******* insane, and well......that's all the motivation they really need.

h8uall

If I'm going to get speedlynched, it is happening regardless of any measure I take (style change, full reveal, whatever).  It'll just happen.

If I had to take a guess, I'd say part of the reason they do it is because it drives me ******* insane, and well......that's all the motivation they really need.

h8uall

They like your meltdowns. I don't, I have to listen to you bitch. For days. 

h8uall

That's why I made you the only Cop that hands out all of the guns. Bulletproof, of course.

That's impossible, but I make due. :)

I think we need a new viewpoint where impossible becomes every night. Trust me on this one.

They like your meltdowns. I don't, I have to listen to you bitch. For days. 

Shhhh...

I had someone ask me how I like to drink my Makers Mark.  The only honest answer I could give is "often."

Actually, you just slap people like that from distracting you from your drinking. I know you know that, but I put it out there in case Nolder ever decides to step up.

My dog has two jobs.  Love the family and convince people they are better off breaking into my neighbors.  Your dog is only good for one thing.  Keeping lady friend from bugging you to have a kid together.  LOL

lol, awesome

Aren't we all?

Not me, I'm a better human being that all of you... and I'm a ******* ape.

Why are you attacking me, turns out we both have a thing for hairy pussy. 

Except you apparently like yours all knotted up and full of dander... while Pac likes his fancy.

Aaaand, a few players have lost some speed on their fastball...

Will they recover in time? Can they regain their former glory? Or will this be just another bow to nostalgia?

Only time will tell.

They have plenty of time to work out the kinks and stank until next Monday, thats for sure.

The question is: will they?

This is DPR, callin' 'em like I se 'em.

Over and out!

Yeah so the kicker... 

I pretty much show this cat contempt 95% of the time and it friggin worships me..  like loves me more than the LF who constantly showers it with love.  It's friggin weird.  It's a male cat so I've always assumed it's just a homo. 

Quick story..  I quit smoking a few months ago (and just vape now) but every time I used to go out to my car to smoke the cat would sit at the window of the townhouse and just stare at me..   He ripped off the tint on the lowest window so he could track my every move.

I snapped a pic for the LF a few months ago so she could see what I saw every time I smoked..  

d7e4f2fb-6e8d-4b63-8531-5a5884d79b24.jpg

Yeah so the kicker... 

I pretty much show this cat contempt 95% of the time and it friggin worships me..  like loves me more than the LF who constantly showers it with love.  It's friggin weird.  It's a male cat so I've always assumed it's just a homo. 

Quick story..  I quit smoking a few months ago (and just vape now) but every time I used to go out to my car to smoke the cat would sit at the window of the townhouse and just stare at me..   He ripped off the tint on the lowest window so he could track my every move.

I snapped a pic for the LF one day so she saw what I saw every time I smoked..  

Hd7e4f2fb-6e8d-4b63-8531-5a5884d79b24.jpg

awww.. he wants you to brush him.... 

awww.. he wants you to brush him.... 

dude it kinda freaks me out..  every day without fail I catch him staring into my soul from his perch on the window sill..  Half the time he looks away when I look at him.  It's like he's trying to conceal his eternal love or something.  Weird fu-ker.

Archived