[DPR Mafia] Dia de Muerto - signups for May 12th start.

DPR

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pac and his life partner have a cat and a pug. I'm somehow not surprised.

The cat was just part of the deal and I've resisted the pug for 2 years but truth be told I kinda dig them since MIB.  They're just chill little dudes that like to lounge and make you laugh..  If I have to have a dog, that sounds like the fit.

Yeah so the kicker... 

I pretty much show this cat contempt 95% of the time and it friggin worships me..  like loves me more than the LF who constantly showers it with love.  It's friggin weird.  It's a male cat so I've always assumed it's just a homo. 

Quick story..  I quit smoking a few months ago (and just vape now) but every time I used to go out to my car to smoke the cat would sit at the window of the townhouse and just stare at me..   He ripped off the tint on the lowest window so he could track my every move.

I snapped a pic for the LF a few months ago so she could see what I saw every time I smoked..  

d7e4f2fb-6e8d-4b63-8531-5a5884d79b24.jpg

I'm going to write a story about this.

The cat was just part of the deal and I've resisted the pug for 2 years but truth be told I kinda dig them since MIB.  They're just chill little dudes that like to lounge and make you laugh..  If I have to have a dog, that sounds like the fit.

Are you excited to brush the pug, or does the short hair thing kinda ruin it for you?

If I log on one day to a picture of the two of you dress the same I will ban any five people of your choice including myself if it so happens to please you. Make it happen. " we are the pug and PAC galaxy defenders."

Also, brushing cats is just something that has to be done sometimes.  I'd rather spend some time grooming a cat every once in a while than have to deal with matted fur and/or cysts.

That rules out you and Pac on the same mafia team as you might both have a cat to brush at the same time. 

After living down south and hearing the ridiculous things they call them, rotary is the best. 

Out of curiosity, what do they call them down south? They don't even build 'em down here unless we're going to use 'em to race on. YEEHAW

Out of curiosity, what do they call them down south? They don't even build 'em down here unless we're going to use 'em to race on. YEEHAW

Florida is starting to build a ton of tiny, pointless ones and I've heard them called cloverleafs (completely different type of intersection...but Florida) and traffic circles. Rotaries just sounds better. :tongue:

Florida is starting to build a ton of tiny, pointless ones and I've heard them called cloverleafs (completely different type of intersection...but Florida) and traffic circles. Rotaries just sounds better. :tongue:

Get ready for a lot of fender-benders in Florida. There's a reason most roads are built straight down there and it rhymes with ALCOHOL. I love Florida.

Get ready for a lot of fender-benders in Florida. There's a reason most roads are built straight down there and it rhymes with ALCOHOL. I love Florida.

Even sober there will be accidents. I was driving through the neighborhood I grew up in and they tossed tiny little ones on almost every street to "slow people down". 

Florida highways are nuts...I've tried keeping up with traffic doing 90 and people are still blowing by...passing and weaving in an out...it was a mental adjustment because 5 miles into a trip you want to get out and fight half the road

Archived