Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

Good, so at least we've established that your win was a fluke.

You've haven't played with me long enough. I'd bus my whole scum team on D1 and go for the solo win before I'd ever "defend" any of them. In fact I have, it was CTM and Nolder I think that floundered their way to obviousness on D1, so I sold them out, then told AVM to shut his trap until I needed his vote in the end. We won. 

Hey, remember that time we were scum with Salami and Darthe?  Good times.

Awful, just awful.

I was bored =\

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Red, I'd completely agree with you if it were say page 30 and there were things going on at the time other than every dicking around.

Difference of opinion.

You may think his avoidance is just "dicking around" because it's early game.

I haven't made up my mind yet but the action in and of itself is scummy and there's no way around that.

Call it a damned if you do damned if you don't situation if you want but I read Crusher not reacting to me at all besides making a joke and then ignoring me as scummy. I feel this is backed up by him voting me AFTER I unvote him, veiled again in a joke. Everything is a joke with Crusher but you need to read between the lines to see his play. This is what I see between the lines.

You keep pushing a narrative that I'm defending Crusher, what is actually happening is that I'm just paying attention to the one person who has tried to bend jackassery into reasons to vote people.

I've already addressed this. You could let Crusher speak for himself but you don't. You keep shifting the heat on him back to me and you. This is defensive. Let Crusher address my accusations for himself (or not) and see what happens.

first you say I didn't wait for him to react, I proved I did, then you basically say that doesn't count.

It doesn't. How are you going to prove you waited instead of just posting as soon as you could?

If you really did purposefully wait then ok but I'll tell you something, A) you didn't wait long enough and B) the fact that you wont let it go and let Crusher speak for himself on this is ridiculous. Stop playing defense. If you want to attack my position that's fine but do it after Crusher addresses it.

As for Smash, you implied that he should be scum hunting

Nope. I did not. My beef with Smash is his stupid no lynch vote.

one could argue that by throwing the "no lynch" out there for reactions, he was at that time the ONLY one scum hunting OR trying to appear that way.

We already went over this and obviously I was right.

You are assuming he threw the no lynch out there on purpose for reactions, why?

Why can't it be possible he's just a dumbdumb? He never explained his reason for voting no lynch so here you are again coming in half cocked played defense for people without knowing their motivations. This is seriously the worst play I've seen from you in a long time. Get it together.

You shutting down discussion of anything at this point, isn't really an effort to scum hunt, IMO. In your effort to maximize our use of time before the deadline, all you've done is crater on semantic debate. Not really getting a sincere scum hunting vibe from you at all.

I'm not shutting down sh*t aside from a useless debate on the pros and cons of no lynching.

Verbal already outlined why it's a retarded idea and he only scratched the surface.

All you're doing is causing and continuing a stupid argument that's dominating the thread to no point.

Difference of opinion.

You may think his avoidance is just "dicking around" because it's early game.

I haven't made up my mind yet but the action in and of itself is scummy and there's no way around that.

Call it a damned if you do damned if you don't situation if you want but I read Crusher not reacting to me at all besides making a joke and then ignoring me as scummy. I feel this is backed up by him voting me AFTER I unvote him, veiled again in a joke. Everything is a joke with Crusher but you need to read between the lines to see his play. This is what I see between the lines.

I've already addressed this. You could let Crusher speak for himself but you don't. You keep shifting the heat on him back to me and you. This is defensive. Let Crusher address my accusations for himself (or not) and see what happens.

It doesn't. How are you going to prove you waited instead of just posting as soon as you could?

If you really did purposefully wait then ok but I'll tell you something, A) you didn't wait long enough and B) the fact that you wont let it go and let Crusher speak for himself on this is ridiculous. Stop playing defense. If you want to attack my position that's fine but do it after Crusher addresses it.

Nope. I did not. My beef with Smash is his stupid no lynch vote.

We already went over this and obviously I was right.

You are assuming he threw the no lynch out there on purpose for reactions, why?

Why can't it be possible he's just a dumbdumb? He never explained his reason for voting no lynch so here you are again coming in half cocked played defense for people without knowing their motivations. This is seriously the worst play I've seen from you in a long time. Get it together.

I'm not shutting down sh*t aside from a useless debate on the pros and cons of no lynching.

Verbal already outlined why it's a retarded idea and he only scratched the surface.

All you're doing is causing and continuing a stupid argument that's dominating the thread to no point.

People are forming opinions about me and you, because of my "pointless" argument. Normally called scum hunting. 

But yeah, you are correct... people should be scum hunting instead of scum hunting.

Alright, ror reals now. Bed. 

******* Nolder. "Don't argue... here's 5 paragraphs of circuitous, multi-point misrepresentations of he said she said that you won't be able to resist reacting to... now stop arguing with me and scum hunt, but only scum hunt on the posts people aren't making!!!"

smh

I'm sorry - but this whole entire post is garbage. Any experienced player should understand the various uses of a vote.

This just stinks like super-townie posturing to me.

He's not experienced dumbass that's the point.

Besides his first game, which was magical, every game after that has been a wreck for him.

You know this and pointed it out yourself. He needs to pick up the finer points of being a townie otherwise he's going to continue being a walking disaster. He could pick it up on his own but it's easier to just point them out as we go along and play.

This is nothing more than an anti Nolder rant tbh.

Your posts don't have any merit you're just sticking to your guns that everything I say and do right now is "bad".

No Lynch sucks because you can't pin scum down trying to bus a teammate, white knight a townie, etc. They know nobody from their team is at risk, and they'll play loose and make less mistakes. A town-driven lynch will inevitably force some scum to take stances on certain players early, and potentially defend/distance....none of which will occur on a D1 where nobody is going to die.

Also, No Lynch is better in late game when town power roles are alive and with odd vs even numbers, it sometimes makes mathematical sense to No Lynch in order to put off endgame and allow the Cop one more viewing, etc.

Also, based on the setup we know of this game, nothing points to a setup that favors No Lynch. Doggin's old Red Scare game is the closest to a setup designed around that mechanic.

So, yeah. No Lynch is a sh*t play on D1. Case closed.

Ahh ok so I guess this is just like any other game we've played

My bad

He's not experienced dumbass that's the point.

Besides his first game, which was magical, every game after that has been a wreck for him.

You know this and pointed it out yourself. He needs to pick up the finer points of being a townie otherwise he's going to continue being a walking disaster. He could pick it up on his own but it's easier to just point them out as we go along and play.

This is nothing more than an anti Nolder rant tbh.

Your posts don't have any merit you're just sticking to your guns that everything I say and do right now is "bad".

He was calling you experienced, bro.

I didn't suck you into an argument, and I'm not defending Crusher.

"If I keep saying it maybe someone will believe it's true."

I saw you come in from out of nowhere with a vote and rationale on Crusher that seemed like BS during the joke votes. It has nothing to do with Crusher, it has everything to do with you coming across like you are selling bullsh*t. In response you've taken everything, and I mean EVERYTHING I've said and either mis-represented it or made it circuitous.

I love the use of language people use when they're trying to sell bullsh*t in mafia. Talk about projecting.

I "came out of nowhere" huh? Was I as fast as a speeding bullet? lol give me a break from this crap.

The "joke vote" phase doesn't exist. It's imaginary. It is only what people make of it. It's not unheard of for scum to cloak meaning in jokes, especially in the early game. And Crusher is a tough nut to crack because jokes are his meta. Why do you think he so often lives so long in games? Because he gets on everyone's good side and few people can see past that. Poking the fatso and seeing what jiggles out is not selling BS it's scumhunting 101. I think you need a remedial course because right now you're failing. Epicly.

The ultimate transparency about everything you are saying is that you keep saying other people should be scumhunting,

I got on one persons case for not scumhunting.

which is facilitated by discussion of the game, but then every time peopel want to talk about game events you call it "pointless rhetoric" or "pointless arguments".

I said arguing about the merits of no lynch is pointless rhetoric. One thing. And this is the last time I'm going to say it. The discussion would be a useless distraction. Instead of forcing people to make stands on each other you'd make them take stands on no lynching which is a lot less clear in terms of catching scum. This is why I don't want to have that conversation. And again, I don't even want to be having the conversation about not having the conversation because this is just as much a waste of time as that would be. So would you kindly stfu about it already?

Anyone that has played this game twice understands the value of letting a discussion and especially and argument go on for a bit. How does one scum hunt while at the same time stifling every conversation before it gets legs?

Indeed and yet you felt the need to jump in for Crusher before that discussion/argument even started. What gives?

People are forming opinions about me and you, because of my "pointless" argument. Normally called scum hunting. 

But yeah, you are correct... people should be scum hunting instead of scum hunting.

Yes they're just watching us and judging us. Meanwhile they have nothing to show for each other and we have nothing to show on them.

Day 2 is going to be even more of a cluster**** than today if you continue. I'm beginning to think that's exactly what your goal is.

Alright, ror reals now. Bed.

Good. Leave. Bye. See ya. Get out.

******* Nolder. "Don't argue... here's 5 paragraphs of circuitous, multi-point misrepresentations of he said she said that you won't be able to resist reacting to... now stop arguing with me and scum hunt, but only scum hunt on the posts people aren't making!!!"

smh

Exactly. You see the problem? If you don't stfu no one else is going to talk.

Why do you think I haven't been posting for a couple hours despite obviously being around?

Because there comes a time when you need to step back, especially in bigger games, and let other people weigh in.

Because if you don't they wont and then it becomes a huge problem.

You and me, we have the same issue. We're two people who will keep arguing for hours if we believe the other is doing so in remotely good faith. We can't shut up. This is something I've learned and I'm getting better at it but I still get sucked in. So for the love of god stfu so I can stfu so other people can post. We're just dominating this thread and meanwhile scum are loving it because they can sit on the sidelines and let us go at it without getting any scrutiny themselves. We both need to stop so those assholes will be forced to speak up. So stop ok? Just for now. You can get back at my throat later but we only have so much time per day and we can't waste it bickering like this.

Shut up you faggy twerp.

You have been casing Smash, never voted him, voted Crush for disagreeing and then vote me when I tell you to **** off?

Isn't this a bit of an overreaction?

What a sh-t show.

Smash made a misguided post because he clearly wants to get to the part of the game where someone gives him something.  I actually view that as sloppy townie play.  I have to believe if he was scum the last thing he'd do 5 minutes into the game is shine the spotlight on himself.  Theoretically he would have brought the idea up in the scum chat and been told to calm down.

Then we come to Nolder...  Either he's taken up White Horse, is daring scum, or is so giddy to be involved in his idols game that he's spazzing out all over the thread.  He's like a hybrid of Ape and BeeGee right now.  It's really off putting.

Thus far other than Nolder and Verb trying to assume the roll of super townie, nothing is really sticking out.  They're both grandstanding when there's about a zero percent chance the day ends in a no lynch.  Settle down ladies..  We don't need you to wax poetic about why a no lynch on day 1 is a bad idea.  We get it.

Until I get an answer from DPR.

Fine - I'm wearing a lacey little thong and a sheer cover up with fur-feathers at the collar. Now you know, so stop bothering me. 

Exactly. You see the problem? If you don't stfu no one else is going to talk.

Why do you think I haven't been posting for a couple hours despite obviously being around?

Because there comes a time when you need to step back, especially in bigger games, and let other people weigh in.

Because if you don't they wont and then it becomes a huge problem.

You and me, we have the same issue. We're two people who will keep arguing for hours if we believe the other is doing so in remotely good faith. We can't shut up. This is something I've learned and I'm getting better at it but I still get sucked in. So for the love of god stfu so I can stfu so other people can post. We're just dominating this thread and meanwhile scum are loving it because they can sit on the sidelines and let us go at it without getting any scrutiny themselves. We both need to stop so those assholes will be forced to speak up. So stop ok? Just for now. You can get back at my throat later but we only have so much time per day and we can't waste it bickering like this.

This is like a weird duh spazz out.

What a sh-t show.

Smash made a misguided post because he clearly wants to get to the part of the game where someone gives him something.  I actually view that as sloppy townie play.  I have to believe if he was scum the last thing he'd do 5 minutes into the game is shine the spotlight on himself.  Theoretically he would have brought the idea up in the scum chat and been told to calm down.

Then we come to Nolder...  Either he's taken up White Horse, is daring scum, or is so giddy to be involved in his idols game that he's spazzing out all over the thread.  He's like a hybrid of Ape and BeeGee right now.  It's really off putting.

Thus far other than Nolder and Verb trying to assume the roll of super townie, nothing is really sticking out.  They're both grandstanding when there's about a zero percent chance the day ends in a no lynch.  Settle down ladies..  We don't need you to wax poetic about why a no lynch on day 1 is a bad idea.  We get it.

This is like a weird duh spazz out.

When I was typing spazz, I was thinking to myself...I havent used or heard the word spazz used in quite some time.  I was proud of myself. 

Now I have shame.

Archived