Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

Unvote Crusher

Vote Lizzie

You will participate or you will die.

1. I've heard of drinking to cure hangover, like I said I've done it. I don't recall actually hearing that expression before though no.

2. I was actually just doing one for you but since you're here you can do the work. There have been a little over 20 vote changes since your last VC. I was multiquoting them.

You're so forceful now, and carrying on with all of your drinking and such. It's just exciting.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unvote Crusher

Vote Lizzie

You will participate or you will die.

1. I've heard of drinking to cure hangover, like I said I've done it. I don't recall actually hearing that expression before though no.

2. I was actually just doing one for you but since you're here you can do the work. There have been a little over 20 vote changes since your last VC. I was multiquoting them.

Unvote vote nolder

Annoying child.

Yes but look at it from this POV. What if he's just derptown? A lot of people have been there on this subject before.

You'll argue with him all D1 and maybe get him lynched and then what. We wasted an entire day. Even if he's scum that's good but then we're just repeating D1 on D2. We're already letting this discussion dominate the day. We can't let that happen.

Speaking of which...

Jif, Pac, SMC. Maybe you are all at work right now and busy but you all had time to check in.

Please speak up again as soon as you can and weigh in on the game please. I don't like it when people check in and just check right back out like you three have.

GFY

Like a little boy finding his Grandpa's slow gin. 

Isn't it sloe gin? Also I hate gin, it's worse than vodka and that's saying something.

Shut up you faggy twerp.

You have been casing Smash, never voted him, voted Crush for disagreeing and then vote me when I tell you to **** off?

Lol it's obvious you're deflecting from the real issue of you sitting around doing nothing but I'll humor you.

I only have one vote genius. I can't vote for Crusher, you, Smash, Ape, and every other doofus in this game.

Gotta prioritize that sh*t and put your vote where you think it's gonna do the most good. Obviously my vote on Crusher touched some nerves, it made Crusher all but ignore me and set the Ape off. It's particularly interesting to note that once my vote came off Crusher finally decided to take note and vote me. Late OMGUS maybe? Regardless I saw my vote on Crusher was getting stale and it was time to move on to fresh meat. I don't need to vote Smash because his game is to draw me into a pointless argument which is unfortunately what I let Ape do to me anyway. If I want him dead I'll vote him but I'm not done yet today.

As for voting you, all I said to you was to get in the game, wrapped in some friendly advice for a new player and you brushed me off. You don't get to do that. I will force you into this game whether you like it or not. You can come kicking and screaming like you've just done but as you can see you're already commenting on the game now. I've already won this contest. So you can either stop being a little bitch and accept that you're going to spill your guts for us or I'm going to rip you open and spill them anyway. Your choice.

Shut up you faggy twerp.

You have been casing Smash, never voted him, voted Crush for disagreeing and then vote me when I tell you to **** off?

Is this the game of your first emo meltdown? Please say yes

Is there a second part to this?

Nope.

Gfy

Like this.

Shut up you faggy twerp.

K, this guy is town.

Also, unvote vote wwwwwwwwww

Sup.

Hess, like myself, is an agent of chaos. You wouldn't understand.

Celeb-Jeff-Goldblum.jpg

Wombat, for the above picture, I will never, ever vote you. That is amazing!

<3 Hess Yooooo

I def. like it!

Hess, like myself, is an agent of chaos. You wouldn't understand.

I tried my best to beat you guys, even with Hess's BEAUTIFUL play, but you guys still won, don't be sad Arsey!

Thanks.

I missed hoping for your demise.

80 has been doing a stellar job in your absence.

Indeed, SMC.  Much has happened since I dragged Verbal's inactive a$$ to victory in your Inception game.  We've gone back and forth killing each other repeatedly, though I clearly have the upper hand.  Most recently, these things happened:

Imitation Mafia 2 (Mod:  JF80)

Verbal did a stellar job of impersonating me and my "Huggy Bear" persona.  But the good-natured ribbing would end here.  The killing would commence.

The Curse of the Black Pearl (Mod:  Leelou <3)

Verbal was the town vig and I was scum.  But, given that Verbal is a pu$$y, he elected not to shoot me like he was tempted to do on D1.  He shot JiF instead and was strung up for the noose shortly thereafter.  My scum team rolled to victory.

Aliens Mafia (Mod:  Leelou again <3)

Leelou gave me a bullet as a townie.  I used it well.  Rather than explain it, just start here:

** Door flies open **

How the f*ck you doin' boys!

I just shot Verbal in his stupid face.

ryan-horiz-jets-apjpg-580dddafcfec5f60.j

First of all, let's be real. You didn't wait you just replied when you saw my post, Crusher just happened to have already made his joke.

Secondly since when is a shrug and another joke addressing an issue. That's avoidance. What kind of player avoids criticism and plays down an issue with jokes? A scummy player. Again Crusher has made this his meta so yes there is an agenda in him making a lunch joke. It could just be a joke but we're never going to know if we don't press him once in awhile. Your continued defense of this is asinine.

As for Smash, you're saying that his vote will be a catalyst that leads us from jokes to real play.

I assumed you meant that you think he's done that purposely ie doing something stupid on purpose to springboard the game and what I was saying is that that's a bad defense because it's often used by scum to excuse their behavior. "I was scummy on purpose" you see?

If that's not what you meant then I apologize but in that case I don't understand why you're not understanding where I'm coming from on this. I couldn't be any clearer. I do not want to waste time discussing the merits of a no lynch when we could and should be using our limited time to scumhunt. ESPECIALLY when Smash refuses to explain his move for a no lynch in the first place. In fact I don't even want to be having this discussion as I believe discussing not having the discussion is just as much of a waste of time as having the discussion in the first place. So if you don't mind please get this through your fat head already.

Blue, that isn't true - but you go ahead and start building your narrative.

Red, I'd completely agree with you if it were say page 30 and there were things going on at the time other than every dicking around. You keep pushing a narrative that I'm defending Crusher, what is actually happening is that I'm just paying attention to the one person who has tried to bend jackassery into reasons to vote people. 

Case in point... I give you a little shove after you make a huge leap in logic about Crusher, and you respond with a multi-tiered defense accusing me of defending him (which promises townies a 2-for-1 proposition), putting words in my mouth about Smash, tailoring a narrative about my actions - first you say I didn't wait for him to react, I proved I did, then you basically say that doesn't count.

As for Smash, you implied that he should be scum hunting - one could argue that by throwing the "no lynch" out there for reactions, he was at that time the ONLY one scum hunting OR trying to appear that way. I'm calling bullsh*t on you because on one had you are saying "he should be scum hunting" and on the other hand anyone worth their salt as a scum hunter knows that the discussion of sh*t like that is where and how you can start picking up on pro- and anti-town agendas. You shutting down discussion of anything at this point, isn't really an effort to scum hunt, IMO. In your effort to maximize our use of time before the deadline, all you've done is crater on semantic debate. Not really getting a sincere scum hunting vibe from you at all. 

That stinks of fencesitting. If you're going to have your vote on someone be prepared to lynch them.

If you aren't then you shouldn't be voting. And if you're not voting you should be casing or at the least mulling over other cases.

Get off the wall and in the game.

I'm sorry - but this whole entire post is garbage. Any experienced player should understand the various uses of a vote.

This just stinks like super-townie posturing to me. 

I'm inclined to say No Lynch this early is scummy.. it favors scum for sure.. the meta is just icing on it 

But too soon to change vote because Nolder seems way too eager beaver for my taste. Reminds me of that loose cannon BeeGee

Correct, which is why I dont' think Smash does that as scum, imo.

Isn't it sloe gin? Also I hate gin, it's worse than vodka and that's saying something.

Lol it's obvious you're deflecting from the real issue of you sitting around doing nothing but I'll humor you.

I only have one vote genius. I can't vote for Crusher, you, Smash, Ape, and every other doofus in this game.

Gotta prioritize that sh*t and put your vote where you think it's gonna do the most good. Obviously my vote on Crusher touched some nerves, it made Crusher all but ignore me and set the Ape off. It's particularly interesting to note that once my vote came off Crusher finally decided to take note and vote me. Late OMGUS maybe? Regardless I saw my vote on Crusher was getting stale and it was time to move on to fresh meat. I don't need to vote Smash because his game is to draw me into a pointless argument which is unfortunately what I let Ape do to me anyway. If I want him dead I'll vote him but I'm not done yet today.

As for voting you, all I said to you was to get in the game, wrapped in some friendly advice for a new player and you brushed me off. You don't get to do that. I will force you into this game whether you like it or not. You can come kicking and screaming like you've just done but as you can see you're already commenting on the game now. I've already won this contest. So you can either stop being a little bitch and accept that you're going to spill your guts for us or I'm going to rip you open and spill them anyway. Your choice.

Sweet Jesus.

I didn't suck you into an argument, and I'm not defending Crusher. I saw you come in from out of nowhere with a vote and rationale on Crusher that seemed like BS during the joke votes. It has nothing to do with Crusher, it has everything to do with you coming across like you are selling bullsh*t. In response you've taken everything, and I mean EVERYTHING I've said and either mis-represented it or made it circuitous. 

The ultimate transparency about everything you are saying is that you keep saying other people should be scumhunting, which is facilitated by discussion of the game, but then every time peopel want to talk about game events you call it "pointless rhetoric" or "pointless arguments". Anyone that has played this game twice understands the value of letting a discussion and especially and argument go on for a bit. How does one scum hunt while at the same time stifling every conversation before it gets legs?

Ape is covering for his scummate.

Good, so at least we've established that your win was a fluke.

You've haven't played with me long enough. I'd bus my whole scum team on D1 and go for the solo win before I'd ever "defend" any of them. In fact I have, it was CTM and Nolder I think that floundered their way to obviousness on D1, so I sold them out, then told AVM to shut his trap until I needed his vote in the end. We won. 

Good, so at least we've established that your win was a fluke.

You've haven't played with me long enough. I'd bus my whole scum team on D1 and go for the solo win before I'd ever "defend" any of them. In fact I have, it was CTM and Nolder I think that floundered their way to obviousness on D1, so I sold them out, then told AVM to shut his trap until I needed his vote in the end. We won.

Nah, you're scum.

Archived