Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am rather a handful in every sense and he's got back problems from a motorcycle accident so it can mess him up AND we have kids, so yes. He did say we could find a woman to have a threesome with whenever I want :biggrin:I'm pretty open about this stuff, so just tell me to STFU if you don't want to ever hear about it.

vote Womby for now.

Que ?

mrw-im-watching-a-show-on-netflix-and-i-

I don't know enough about people's meta to judge that. Nolder's "is this real" when pac was outed as scum on top of backing pac's play make him the worst so far to me.

Followed by Crusher botched play at the deadline.

Halia has been fairly quiet so I don't have a read on him.

I had wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwombat as scum d1 but I'm not sure now. I'm 60/40 on him

Jif is just creepy. 30/70

80 likes to nk Leelou d1 as scum 40/60

Lizzie the king is town 0/100

I don't know enough about people's meta to judge that. Nolder's "is this real" when pac was outed as scum on top of backing pac's play make him the worst so far to me.

Followed by Crusher botched play at the deadline.

Halia has been fairly quiet so I don't have a read on him.

I had wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwombat as scum d1 but I'm not sure now. I'm 60/40 on him

Jif is just creepy. 30/70

80 likes to nk Leelou d1 as scum 40/60

Lizzie is town 0/100

unvote. Vote arsis

she wins

If I thought that would work, for sure. Unfortunately y'all are too smart for that.

Arsis: that sucks! At least you can get online, so that's good right? It's my weekend so I'm working on relaxing and having fun with Belladonna.

Smash : yes? I'm picky though. I'm working on getting a guy too, that takes more persuasion though.

Starting a reread.

I see this game went no where while I was gone.

I also fully caught up. RIP Leelou. Also I only skimmed what DPR said but...I think he skipped something in my PM in his explanation of recruits.

He said he could say whatever we want as long as we don't directly quote but...I'm not sure I believe he'll hold to that if he sees what I want to say. Or maybe he said it and I missed it. I'm going to reread his post...eventually and/or just PM him. I'll get back to you guys in the morning.

Current Vote Count

Crusher (2) - Hess, 80

Ape (1) - JiF

Verb (2) - SMC, Crush

JiF (1) - AVM

Nolder (1) - Arsis

Wombat (2) - Nolder, Lia

80 (1) - Wombat

Hally (1) - Lily

Arsis (1) - Lizard

With 16 Players, it takes 9 to lynch

Deadline Monday 8:30 PM EST

Anyway DPR got back to me and said it was fine to say what I want.

The information that wasn't in the OP was the fact that recruiting was one shot and if you recruited someone who hadn't used their recruit yet they could recruit another person and so on and so forth until your team is out of recruits. This is what I thought Pac was referring to. This information wasn't in your PM Arsis?

Anyway DPR got back to me and said it was fine to say what I want.

The information that wasn't in the OP was the fact that recruiting was one shot and if you recruited someone who hadn't used their recruit yet they could recruit another person and so on and so forth until your team is out of recruits. This is what I thought Pac was referring to. This information wasn't in your PM Arsis?

It was an it was already mentioned 100 times in this thread by dpr and others. Treating it like super secret info is scummy.

Was it in DPRs post? I never went back to reread it.

Anyway the point is that this is what I was referring to and what I thought Pac was referring to way earlier before DPR made it known.

You didn't answer my question though, it wasn't in your PM?

Was it in DPRs post? I never went back to reread it.

Anyway the point is that this is what I was referring to and what I thought Pac was referring to way earlier before DPR made it known.

You didn't answer my question though, it wasn't in your PM?

The first two words in the post you're replying to is: "it was"

You were wrong; it was an obvious bullsh*t play. You're either scum and should be lynched or sloppy and should be ignored. Which one are you admitting to here?

The first two words in the post you're replying to is: "it was"

You were wrong; it was an obvious bullsh*t play. You're either scum and should be lynched or sloppy and should be ignored. Which one are you admitting to here?

I see that now obviously. Pac bluffed me. I was wrong about him.

This is the second time you've ignored my question now and I'm starting to think it's intentional. 

Worried about being lie detected? 

Was that information in your PM?

Archived