Marvel vs. DC Mafia

AVM

Not up to my usual standards so I'll take some heat for that. I did plan on voting Hess or JC and would have voted the other when the first died..

still can't believe they shot at me, lol.. No one was vetted and I would have bet anything they'd think I was self protecting.

It's all good. Town sh*t the bed at the end.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's all good. Town sh*t the bed at the end.

After Lily died I was ready to go all in on JC..  then Smash strutted in and cleared him.  That swept the rug out from under me and kinda left me scratching me head.

Not up to my usual standards so I'll take some heat for that.  I did plan on voting Hess or JC and would have voted the other when the first died.. 

still can't believe they shot at me, lol..  No one was vetted and I would have bet anything they'd think I was self protecting.

i thought you'd protect crusher in the end...

Not up to my usual standards so I'll take some heat for that.  I did plan on voting Hess or JC and would have voted the other when the first died.. 

still can't believe they shot at me, lol..  No one was vetted and I would have bet anything they'd think I was self protecting.

I may not have alluded to it in the dead thread (honestly it's been so long, I have no clue) but I kept expecting you to come in and get in sync with Crush, you two lead town to victory.  Like I said, the drawn out game made it difficult.

I'd also add that of all the people to step in for Nolder, Hess was probably the worst case scenario for town.  I hate that, but real life happens sometimes.  With that, hope all is well with Nol's friend.

Not up to my usual standards so I'll take some heat for that. I did plan on voting Hess or JC and would have voted the other when the first died..

still can't believe they shot at me, lol.. No one was vetted and I would have bet anything they'd think I was self protecting.

That was all JC with Leelou's input. I totally would have guessed you protecting yourself but I would have shot at Crusher fwiw

1. JF80, wow.  I step away for awhile and you enter mafia beast mode.  Great reads and insight, especially in the dead thread...glad we sent you there early.

Just my luck that I finally get good at this game, get NK'd early, and now we're all likely taking a long break from Mafia.  FML.

He had the entire game figured out and you morons kept tripping over your dicks.

Be gentle with him. He is too dense to realize I changed it the exact minute of deadline to avoid random. I was actually mentally spent and rooting for scum by then. LOL

there could very well be 1 scum unrolled and a GF in a 15 player game 4 scum is about right. We kill JC and I Investigate Hess since I agree Arsis is a town vig like he says he is.

You were pretty much worthless the entire game and started the day by casting aspersions my way despite the fact you had an innocent on me.  Made zero sense which is why you had to be destroyed.

Figure it this way..  vetting you helps everyone.  If there is no GF then Hess or Arsis must be scum.  Period.

Since I'm inclined to believe Arsis' day 1 reveal then Hess must be scum...  Hess has already graciously offered to self hammer, which come to think of it was odd timing, so we should be safe.

If there is a GF then you were worthless and your rantings about gettng me (the Doc) lynched were far more detrimental than simply killing you.

Yep I was pretty much worthless. Buffoon Doc going hard after the uncountered cop who was scum hunting while the Doc offered nothing and protected himself the entire game. Simply stellar paly there Pac 

With a GF role in the game which I realized about mid way through it was going to be a difficult situation for my investigations.

It should also have been known that this game would go down to the wire unless we just got plain lucky with a lynch but no one would get on the JC train and I tried 2 times once earlier in the game once the day before I was lynched.

From what I saw at the end the ONLY common sense lynch was JC because Crusher would have never ever made that Bet with Arsis , Arsis seemed to be what he said he was no way He being a new player would have been able to pull off a SK role only using one kill to vet himself and Dopey a$$ Pac was uncountered Doc. That left me Hess and JC and its why I suggested we Lynch JC and Investigate Hess which would have won us the game. But yeah I was worthless.

Those of you who play too much from the gut should learn from this game. if we played it like it should have been played we win going down the stretch. You break the most simple rules of the game trying to be the guessing hero and the result is you lose.

AVM this was a perfect set up great game bro .

Yep I was pretty much worthless. Buffoon Doc going hard after the uncountered cop who was scum hunting while the Doc offered nothing and protected himself the entire game. Simply stellar paly there Pac 

With a GF role in the game which I realized about mid way through it was going to be a difficult situation for my investigations.

It should also have been known that this game would go down to the wire unless we just got plain lucky with a lynch but no one would get on the JC train and I tried 2 times once earlier in the game once the day before I was lynched.

From what I saw at the end the ONLY common sense lynch was JC because Crusher would have never ever made that Bet with Arsis , Arsis seemed to be what he said he was no way He being a new player would have been able to pull off a SK role only using one kill to vet himself and Dopey a$$ Pac was uncountered Doc. That left me Hess and JC and its why I suggested we Lynch JC and Investigate Hess which would have won us the game. But yeah I was worthless.

Those of you who play too much from the gut should learn from this game. if we played it like it should have been played we win going down the stretch. You break the most simple rules of the game trying to be the guessing hero and the result is you lose.

oy..

Had you followed the logical path to it's conclusion we would have won this game easily.  It was only when you strayed from it did I think you were scum.  Voting me the day after I hammered scum instead of focusing on the only 2 people you hadn't investigated was..  how shall I say...  curious.

All you had to do was say the only 2 people you hadn't investigated were Hess and Arsis and voted one of them..  I would have followed suit and voted Hess because I was sure Arsis was town (as you can see by me protecting him on the last night).

Instead..  you stormed in with cockamammie talk about GF's and me being one because I didn't listen to Leelous Doc claim...  Duh..  if you thought about it for 1 second you might have realized why I didn't believe her claim.

So while it's easy to say how poorly I played in the end all you had to do was play it straight.  Instead you tried to get fancy and scum took advantage of you.  Kudos to them.

oy..

Had you followed the logical path to it's conclusion we would have won this game easily. It was only when you strayed from it did I think you were scum. Voting me the day after I hammered scum instead of focusing on the only 2 people you hadn't investigated was.. how shall I say... curious.

All you had to do was say the only 2 people you hadn't investigated were Hess and Arsis and voted one of them.. I would have followed suit and voted Hess because I was sure Arsis was town (as you can see by me protecting him on the last night).

Instead.. you stormed in with cockamammie talk about GF's and me being one because I didn't listen to Leelous Doc claim... Duh.. if you thought about it for 1 second you might have realized why I didn't believe her claim.

So while it's easy to say how poorly I played in the end all you had to do was play it straight. Instead you tried to get fancy and scum took advantage of you. Kudos to them.

U voted for the uncountered cop you nitwit....

It should also have been known that this game would go down to the wire unless we just got plain lucky with a lynch but no one would get on the JC train and I tried 2 times once earlier in the game once the day before I was lynched.

And YOU voted for the uncountered doc.

U voted for the uncountered cop you nitwit....

Which was done because we had a tracker and a doc and only saw 2 scum goons.  Cop seemed like overkill.

add in Smash' sloppy play and I was compelled to vote him.

Which was done because we had a tracker and a doc and only saw 2 scum goons.  Cop seemed like overkill.

add in Smash' sloppy play and I was compelled to vote him.

Regardless.......Hess said he was willing to hammer himself as a bomb, you could've gone with that.

Archived