JN crew mafia

Leelou

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I barely read this filth and already have 2 of you dead to rights...

You must be wildy successful, incredibly famous and enormously wealthy with the ego you have. What's your secret? How are you just so good at life?

Crusher and smash were having a homosexual rendezvous, got in a fight over the last cupcake, fell and got stuck in the bedroom. Literally so much bulk they can't exit the room. Which explains their absence in this game so far.

Lol JC confirming how a role works does not mean that I completely believe that role claim.

Dumbassery or intentional misinterpretation?

I'll play along.  How does the role work?  Explain it to me like I'm a six year old.

I'll play along. How does the role work? Explain it to me like I'm a six year old.

That's how he would've explained it anyway. You vote him and he goes "I know you are but what am I?" in a squeaky just hit puberty pitch, and then counter votes you back, while at the same time following 80 around like a puppy who finally started hanging out with the cool older kids.

That's how he would've explained it anyway. You vote him and he goes "I know you are but what am I?" in a squeaky just hit puberty pitch, and then counter votes you back, while at the same time following 80 around like a puppy hanging out with the cool older kids.

The fact that he's taking so long to respond is telling.

The fact that he's taking so long to respond is telling.

The qt: "80! They're ganging up on me! These jerks!"

80: [bitch slaps Rand across the face] " Stop whining you bitch! If you're going to follow me around you need to grow a set of balls! You got that!"

80: [bitch slaps Rand across the face] " Stop whining you bitch! If you're going to follow me around you need to grow a set of balls! You got that!"

I imagine it more along the lines of rand asking for help and 80 spamming "CHAOS!" over and over.

L-2, ok.  

I'm a compulsive vig.  I have to shoot tonight, and if I hit town, I die.  Lynch me.

Finally had some time to play and this still bothers me even if its true ... if we lynch wrong and 80 shoots wrong we have the chance of possibly killing 3 townies in one day/night cycle.

Now what would be a good idea is we vote for someone to kill, without bolding the votes then vote NO LYNCH and let 80 kill that player tonight. this way we have no chance of killing 3 innocent players. The only other viable option on day one is to Kill 80 as he suggested which is a very pro town move IMHO.

So I say UNVOTE and Vote No Lynch  80 KILLS RAND TONIGHT

and I vote for Rand to die tonight hes being a bit argumentative for a first time player rather than sitting back and evaluating player personalities and acting accordingly.

Finally had some time to play and this still bothers me even if its true ... if we lynch wrong and 80 shoots wrong we have the chance of possibly killing 3 townies in one day/night cycle.

Now what would be a good idea is we vote for someone to kill, without bolding the votes then vote NO LYNCH and let 80 kill that player tonight. this way we have no chance of killing 3 innocent players. The only other viable option on day one is to Kill 80 as he suggested which is a very pro town move IMHO.

So I say UNVOTE and Vote No Lynch  80 KILLS RAND TONIGHT

and I vote for Rand to die tonight hes being a bit argumentative for a first time player rather than sitting back and evaluating player personalities and acting accordingly.

No lynch rarely makes sense.  Also, i wouldnt trust 80 to shoot who the town tells him to shoot.  Easier play is just lynch 80.

what makes you think 80 and mcnally are scum together?

Crusher and smash were having a homosexual rendezvous, got in a fight over the last cupcake, fell and got stuck in the bedroom. Literally so much bulk they can't exit the room. Which explains their absence in this game so far.

Or the game started on a weekend.

JC No Lynch makes no sense in a larger game but this is a 10 person game IF we lynch wrong and 80 shoots wrong then scum kills we are out 3 players right off the bat.

That leaves 7 players in the worst case scenario. Not sure how many scum would be in a 10 players game but its a safe bet its either 2 or 3 with very limited roles if its 3.

If its 2 we would have 5 town and 2 scum and the game could very well be over in the next day night phase

If its 3 and we take out 3 townies Im guessing you can consider this game over.

NO LYNCH makes sense and it will also play a part in Vetting 80 if hes telling the truth cause if he's not he will be lynched the next day . We will know this because 2 players will die tonight....If only one player dies Odds are 80 is lying like the crazy mother****er that he is.

Don't discount No Lynch in this case because this game is probably the smallest we have ever played and we cant take the chance on killing 3 townies.

Archived