How many of you guys have watched professional sports?

Sonny Werblin

Before you criticize my opinions, how many have watched, I mean really watched, professional sports? Because you should know that I watch them really closely. Sometimes I even rewind plays on the DVR and watch more then once. I've also actually physically been present at actual professional sporting events.  So, you know, I really know what I'm talking about. So, think twice, maybe three or four times even, before you criticize my opinions cause I know my sh*t. Just say'n. In case it wasn't obvious, already, which I'm sure it was.

My apologies if there has been any confusion. Some posters seem to be under the impression that I post for their amusement. Please... this is all about my amusement, not yours.

I like this post and the fact you repped yourself but the 1st fell flat.

I suggest lashing out at someone and include some sort of veiled threat.

If there was a JN fight club, I'd put Klecko and Pac wayyyyyyyyy at the bottom of the list of guys that I'd be nervous about fighting. They strike me as soft, weak.

Don't mistake my kindness for weakness.  I'd knock your teeth out with nothing but a pimp slap. 

*insert that ridiculous pic of you on a roller coaster*

It sounds like I don't really watch sporting events.  But do you fart?  I mean really fart.  Not your simple walking down the hall old-guy pop-pop-pop farts, I'm talking quality stuff that leaves a mark.  I can do everything from the low bass room-emptiers, to the grab-your-chair-and-pull mexican whistlers. So next time you guys criticize my flatulence, remember who you're talking to.

If there was a JN fight club, I'd put Klecko and Pac wayyyyyyyyy at the bottom of the list of guys that I'd be nervous about fighting. They strike me as soft, weak.

I've met them both and I agree to an extent. Pac is the least intimidating person I've ever met in my life and honestly think I could beat him up with both hands tied behind my back. While there isnt much difference between Pac and Klacko, if Klacko actually got a hold of you before he passed out from over exhaustion, he would have a pretty killer closing suffocation move involving him sitting on your face, Earthquake style. 

shortwm_quakebomb_032912.jpg

I've met them both and I agree to an extent. Pac is the least intimidating person I've ever met in my life and honestly think I could beat him up with both hands tied behind my back.

Why do you insist on perpetuating this myth.

I'm 6'0 and outweigh you by about 50 lbs.  Your girly physique and stupid grin were pathetic.  Your failed attempts at hitting on chicks in that dive bar was a greek tragedy. 

If we meet again I'd like for you to flash some of this false bravado in my face.  

I've met them both and I agree to an extent. Pac is the least intimidating person I've ever met in my life and honestly think I could beat him up with both hands tied behind my back. While there isnt much difference between Pac and Klacko, if Klacko actually got a hold of you before he passed out from over exhaustion, he would have a pretty killer closing suffocation move involving him sitting on your face, Earthquake style. 

shortwm_quakebomb_032912.jpg

JiF - YOU'RE A ******* DEAD MAN!

I'm 6'0 and outweigh you by about 50 lbs.  Your girly physique and stupid grin were pathetic.  Your failed attempts at hitting on chicks in that dive bar was a greek tragedy. 

If we meet again I'd like for you to flash some of this false bravado in my face.  

Yeah, cause you and your brother were knocking them out of the park. 

I had a girlfriend at home, pork chop.

But while there I did woo some chick for a couple minutes and could have had her back at the Courtyard Marriott in a second had I wanted.

Before you criticize my opinions, how many have watched, I mean really watched, professional sports? Because you should know that I watch them really closely. Sometimes I even rewind plays on the DVR and watch more then once. I've also actually physically been present at actual professional sporting events.  So, you know, I really know what I'm talking about. So, think twice, maybe three or four times even, before you criticize my opinions cause I know my sh*t. Just say'n. In case it wasn't obvious, already, which I'm sure it was.

Sad part is this may be why you're one of the smarter JI posters.

But while there I did woo some chick for a couple minutes and could have had her back at the Courtyard Marriott in a second had I wanted.

Guys, please - this kind of man-love crap is reserved for the Mod Lounge!

JiF - YOU'RE A ******* DEAD MAN!

It was a compliment.  I'm betting on you beating that pudgy little weak Mexican's ass.

If it was his brother, I'd take him.

Pac's brother >>>>>> Pac

Ah yes, the 6'4 220lb girl that looked like she played for the Jags, adams apple and all...a crotch check was in order for that one.

Archived