Who trades for Johnny Football?

CobraVerde

the obvious thing for the Browns is to trade Manziel get a high pick and grab Amari Cooper from Alabama (or whatever WR), the same thing the Jets should do if they stick with Geno, but is there a possibility that the Jets trade with Pettite for Manziel if they end up in the top 5? 

you should lose your thread starting privileges for this....

you should lose yours for not understanding how to read. Where does it say i support this idea? (FACEPALM) im saying use the high pick to get a WR. Like seriously why do i have to explain this, How about you start some threads that generate conversation?

you should lose yours for not understanding how to read. Where does it say i support this idea? (FACEPALM) im saying use the high pick to get a WR. Like seriously why do i have to explain this, How about you start some threads that generate conversation?

I don't think I'm the only one who will read this and think that you want the jets to draft a wr if we stick with geno.....but that you are suggesting we should possibly trade for johnny manziel.

the obvious thing for the Browns is to trade Manziel get a high pick and grab Amari Cooper from Alabama (or whatever WR), the same thing the Jets should do if they stick with Geno, but is there a possibility that the Jets trade with Pettite for Manziel if they end up in the top 5? 

pettine hates ryan he wouldn't give manziel to him.

I would offer coples and a 4th for him though.

A trade like that now is chasing your tail. COuld've drafted him or Garapolo. The ship sailed and Idizk missed it.Better to keep your picks, go 1-15 and hope for Mariota to fall in you lap.

We may well go 1-15 and Idziot will still screw it up and let Rex draft a DE or they'll trade the pick and compile a few more just to draft more busts.

Andy ?

Archived