2014-2015 New York Knicks

Jetlife33

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know the fight is the story for today but I'm more curious about wtf was going on at half court right before it happened.

x8j4m1pn4cf4aaiasa2r.gif

there was a scorpion underneath him and stung his ass

someone activated his remote control flipper button

he was fighting off invisible zombies

I know the fight is the story for today but I'm more curious about wtf was going on at half court right before it happened.

x8j4m1pn4cf4aaiasa2r.gif

Lol I wondered that exact same thing. I thought to myself, Damn. He is taking the whole "flop" thing literally.

Looked like a spontaneous breakdancing session.

UFC79-GSPXMattHughes-R2-4-breakdancing-4

Aldrich just walking away and not having anyone's back is equally hilarious. That was the ultimate ****-this-sh*t moment.

LOL, that's what I was thinking as well.

He was like, "I ain't getting fined or suspended for this sh*tty team."

So yesterday my mother-in-law got me tickets to the March 4 game against the Pacers in Indy as a gift. This team's a dumpster fire now; it's gonna be a big smoldering pile of douche by then.

I'm still really looking forward to it, though. I don't get to go to many games and I had a blast the last time I went to see one.

So yesterday my mother-in-law got me tickets to the March 4 game against the Pacers in Indy as a gift. This team's a dumpster fire now; it's gonna be a big smoldering pile of douche by then.

I'm still really looking forward to it, though. I don't get to go to many games and I had a blast the last time I went to see one.

You'll still have a good time they're great experiences. Congrats on your gift, have fun!

You'll still have a good time they're great experiences. Congrats on your gift, have fun!

Thanks! I'm sure I will have a good time. I like going to Indianapolis; there are some pretty good bars and lots of stuff to do in the downtown area. I've been to a couple of Jets games over there and a Knicks game a couple of seasons ago. From my experience the Indy fans are pretty nice and hospitable for the most part, probably because they haven't had to deal with a lot of suck in their teams over the past several years. I guess going straight from Peyton Manning to Andrew Luck puts people in a good mood.

5-30.  That's incredible.  Philly keeps losing though.  One more win by Sixers and Knicks get top lottery seed.

It's been awhile since I paid attention to basketball, but doesn't the season have 82 games?  You're keeping track of wins like it's a horse race, and you have over 40 games to go.

It's been awhile since I paid attention to basketball, but doesn't the season have 82 games?  You're keeping track of wins like it's a horse race, and you have over 40 games to go.

Yes, I am. Its hard to make up games in the loss column so if Knicks get top lottery seed by end of this month they'll be in the home stretch. It's the only thing to look forward to this season

Seems like he was working harder on his rap career. 

Yea, seems to be the problem with a lot of the NBA guys. I can't remember who said it, it might even have been Kobe himself, but they were saying that  from a talent standpoint, there's not a whole lot that separates some of the guys who wash out with some of the greats other than that intense work ethic and drive to be the best.  

Yea, seems to be the problem with a lot of the NBA guys. I can't remember who said it, it might even have been Kobe himself, but they were saying that  from a talent standpoint, there's not a whole lot that separates some of the guys who wash out with some of the greats other than that intense work ethic and drive to be the best.  

Pretty nuts Shumpert got us nothing in return other than ridding ourselves of JR. 

And JR had a trade kicker in his contract lol. And you guys hated my CAA stuff.

Getting  to the point that Jackson will shut down Anthony and look to trade him at the end of the season if not sooner for draft picks. It's clear Jackson sees no value in Anthony other than hat he can get in a  trade. Basically this season is a teardown with finding out if he has any worthwhile players on the roster and if Fisher can be a decent coach. And to his credit in this case so far looks like Jackson has made Dolan understand where this is going. 

Getting  to the point that Jackson will shut down Anthony and look to trade him at the end of the season if not sooner for draft picks. It's clear Jackson sees no value in Anthony other than hat he can get in a  trade. Basically this season is a teardown with finding out if he has any worthwhile players on the roster and if Fisher can be a decent coach. And to his credit in this case so far looks like Jackson has made Dolan understand where this is going. 

Melo's virtually untradeable unless the Lakers say F it. He's not going to go anywhere else. 

Melo's virtually untradeable unless the Lakers say F it. He's not going to go anywhere else. 

Perhaps, but I see the tweets from the writers that JR's trade kicker has to be paid by the Knicks.  If that's the case, then the Knicks could pay Melo's trade kicker with the ton of cap space they'll have next year PLUS, remember, they just got a combined $8.5 million trade exception from the JR/Shump trade.

In other words, with Melo's salary being $22.8 million next year, the Knicks can trade him to a team, pay the trade kicker, and Melo would only count as $14.3 on the other team's cap next year with the combined trade exception.

Perhaps, but I see the tweets from the writers that JR's trade kicker has to be paid by the Knicks. If that's the case, then the Knicks could pay Melo's trade kicker with the ton of cap space they'll have next year PLUS, remember, they just got a combined $8.5 million trade exception from the JR/Shump trade.

In other words, with Melo's salary being $22.8 million next year, the Knicks can trade him to a team, pay the trade kicker, and Melo would only count as $14.3 on the other team's cap next year with the combined trade exception.

I didn't realize the Knicks could take on that cost. That's intersting. I still don't see Melo approving anywhere other than LA though.

I didn't realize the Knicks could take on that cost. That's intersting. I still don't see Melo approving anywhere other than LA though.

This is what Begley wrote:

Ian Begley@IanBegley 1h1 hour ago

Worth noting on J.R. Smith: his contract has a 15 percent trade kicker applied to remaining salary this year. Has to be paid by the #Knicks.

I would believe the same applies to Melo's trade kicker.

The thing is, the cap is set to explode in 2016-17, so I think a competitive team would be willing to take on Melo's salary for 2015-16, knowing that there will be way more cap room the following year.

And I don't think Melo would want to go to LA because Kobe already announced he's retiring after next season.

Archived