Hi Everyone

Sperm Edwards

No kidding.  It's not as if his infatuation with me wasn't creepy enough already.

infatuation, with you??? LOL! Don't hurt yourself giving yourself that reach around. You amuse me. You take yourself so damn seriously, much like Spermy, like your opinions on a message board hold more weight than others opinions. But you know what the best is, how you love to blame everything on the refs, that is the bestest in like, ever. Those damn refs, they hate me, they are so mean, they are not fair, wah, wahhhhhh, wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. LOL.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To the 3 people who treasure all things unabridged, sorry for my absence. It was 100% for personal reasons having nothing to do with the site or the team. I didn't realize it until I just looked it up, but my last post here was the night of our 1st loss, so we were only 1-1 with a narrow loss to a better team, and even that was after the late, game-tying TD pass was erased. Things seem a tiny bit worse now.

I haven't seen every game. 2 games (Bears & Lions) I missed outright. Chargers game I was lucky enough to catch at someone else's house. Broncos game I saw parts of (on & off) and caught most of the Pats game. The games I've seen I mostly only had my phone with me, and I can't get a thought across in Twitter-length posts (which is all I can bear typing on a tiny touch screen).

Plus after it had been a while I felt a 4-word post was inappropriate for whatever reason. Also since my my mind has been elsewhere I didn't feel like explaining anything, and wasn't sure when I'd have time to read what's going on here. Truthfully I still don't feel like discussing my absence, as it's a private matter, and hope people understand.

Anyway, glad to be back.

One of the best Jets posters (I don't say that too often for obvious reasons).

Welcome back, and hope all is well .

infatuation, with you??? LOL! Don't hurt yourself giving yourself that reach around. You amuse me. You take yourself so damn seriously, much like Spermy, like your opinions on a message board hold more weight than others opinions. But you know what the best is, how you love to blame everything on the refs, that is the bestest in like, ever. Those damn refs, they hate me, they are so mean, they are not fair, wah, wahhhhhh, wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. LOL.

Fair enough, I suppose I should choose my words more carefully; psychotic obsession is probably the more appropriate description.  But please, feel free to continue spending post after post after post carrying on about the same people to show how that's not true.

No kidding.  It's not as if his infatuation with me wasn't creepy enough already.

Oh, you're on his list as well. I'm new to it, it's remarkably odd. I honestly had never noticed the guy here before, now all of a sudden he's seemingly got an axe to grind. 

Fair enough, I suppose I should choose my words more carefully; psychotic obsession is probably the more appropriate description.  But please, feel free to continue spending post after post after post carrying on about the same people to show how that's not true.

LOL, get a grip dude, you really are not important, like, at all.....

Oh, you're on his list as well. I'm new to it, it's remarkably odd. I honestly had never noticed the guy here before, now all of a sudden he's seemingly got an axe to grind. 

What the crap are you talking about??? Every altercation I have had with you, you started. I make a post and you are up in there with some ridiculous comment just waiting for me to pounce, and I am the one with the axe? I generally agree with most you have to say, but you seem to post half of your posts with the intention of Jets talk, and the other half with the intention of getting in a pissing match. You put your paw in my cage, I bite, its that simple. Keep your paw out of my cage, you wont get bit.

What the crap are you talking about??? Every altercation I have had with you, you started. I make a post and you are up in there with some ridiculous comment just waiting for me to pounce, and I am the one with the axe? I generally agree with most you have to say, but you seem to post half of your posts with the intention of Jets talk, and the other half with the intention of getting in a pissing match. You put your paw in my cage, I bite, its that simple. Keep your paw out of my cage, you wont get bit.

You're in a cage?

Your point?  I assure you, no one is under the mistaken impression that anyone or anything you creepily obsess over in any way qualifies it as important.

LOL, you are such a tool. I bet you would be wildly successful in real life too if the mean people of society weren't against you..... Like the refs against the Jets, amiright

The idea that anyone would obsess over a tool like you is hysterical, get a grip homeboy.

LOL, you are such a tool. I bet you would be wildly successful in real life too if the mean people of society weren't against you..... Like the refs against the Jets, amiright

That's cute, don't you have an avatar to throw a hissy fit about?

The idea that anyone would obsess over a tool like you is hysterical

I agree, and yet here you are.

We've had altercations?

That's cute, don't you have an avatar to throw a hissy fit about?

I agree, and yet here you are.

Yeah, I don't like pedophiles, must make me a bad person.......... moron.

You pulled me in with your post, I think you are the obsessed one, I am one of those meanies who is stopping you from achieving. amiright?

Yeah, I don't like pedophiles, must make me a bad person.......... moron.

You pulled me in with your post, I think you are the obsessed one, I am one of those meanies who is stopping you from achieving. amiright?

You mean the post that had nothing to do with you, to which you responded with some frighteningly detailed ejaculate-based ramblings?

Please, tell me more about how it's my fault that you act outright demented while stalking posters around this board because of various nonsensical drivel.

You mean the post that had nothing to do with you, to which you responded with some frighteningly detailed ejaculate-based ramblings?

Please, tell me more about how it's my fault that you act outright demented while stalking posters around this board because of various nonsensical drivel.

While I generally agree with you, I do feel somewhat compelled to change your "title" from SuperTwat to pre-.... ok, never mind. Forget it.

Crap! You are onto me PC! I am actually an NFL ref, who was tipped off that you knew that me and my referee brethren were anti Jet and purposely trying to force the Jets to lose, and I came to this board to chase YOU down out of anger, I really underestimated you.

Crap! You are onto me PC! I am actually an NFL ref, who was tipped off that you knew that me and my referee brethren were anti Jet and purposely trying to force the Jets to lose, and I came to this board to chase YOU down out of anger, I really underestimated you.

As amusing as it is how you like to carry on for weeks and weeks after the fact because of some posts that got your panties in a bunch, even when absolutely no one else has made a single reference to the topic, it still doesn't do much to explain away your peculiar infatuations with e-stalking and/or semen.

As amusing as it is how you like to carry on for weeks and weeks after the fact because of some posts that got your panties in a bunch, even when absolutely no one else has made a single reference to the topic, it still doesn't do much to explain away your peculiar infatuations with e-stalking and/or semen.

Would you like me to explain mine?

ummmmm, okkkkkkkkk. Thanks for that, I think.

Archived