Ny jets = gigantic piece of steaming fecal matter

BP

This performance was epic, though.

We need to just clean house. As much as I wish woody would go.. He won't. He makes too much money off this god forsaken franchise. Rex should go. That defensive genius mantra is getting older and older as I look at the score board and then see a Bills team that is down to their no name bench warmers and KYLE ******* ORTON you would think they had Drew Brees out there.

We need to just clean house. As much as I wish woody would go.. He won't. He makes too much money off this god forsaken franchise. Rex should go. That defensive genius mantra is getting older and older as I look at the score board and then see a Bills team that is down to their no name bench warmers and KYLE ******* ORTON you would think they had Drew Brees out there.

I said that exact thing BEFORE this season started. Woody needs to take a fire hose to the building and flush EVERYTHING and everyone OUT. Burn the uniforms, can the GM, coaching staff and half the players. That would be a GREAT START.

Clean house completely.....

and Pay Harbaugh whatever it takes - if you have to give him control then give it to him.  Woody needs to get out of the way and let whoever comes in completely clean house...

Starting with the scouting department.

If you want Harbaugh you fire Rex now.  

One team signs Kyle Orton, a game manager. The other signs Michael Vick. One team recognized they needed a barely competent QB to manage turnovers and not lose games. The other commits 6 turnovers.

This is why Idzik has to go. The idea that Vick was a competent backup is almost as to what I will forever refer to as "The Geno Incident".

"Hey, let's back up our young turnover prone, irresponsible QB with an older version of himself. " 

"Great idea. Pack up the offseason everyone and let's go home. Fine Work."

Archived