Help us put up a billboard

FireJohnIdzik

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are raising money to put up a billboard, not so we can have a website. Go to the website, donate $25, get a T-Shirt and get us closer to putting up the billboard. We have raised close to $500 in the last few hours alone! People are just as fed up as we are. Let's go!

How much does the billboard cost? Pretty cool if you can pull it off.

We found we can possibly get 2 for $10000 for the month of December. We are looking into other billboard type space as well, such as the trucks with billboards on the back to drive around MetLife on game day. There are many options. $10000 will give us the cash to possibly do a few different things. Donate and let's go!

We found we can possibly get 2 for $10000 for the month of December. We are looking into other billboard type space as well, such as the trucks with billboards on the back to drive around MetLife on game day. There are many options. $10000 will give us the cash to possibly do a few different things. Donate and let's go!

How much for a sky writer?forget the drive around truck. Nothing quite says hate like a highway billboard.

Before we donate $25 My wife wanted to know what happens if you guys don't reach the $10,000 threshold? Does the money get returned?

Never mind she found the answer: if they don't make enough the money will be donated to a charity voted on by the donors-I like that...although failure is not an option. We need Adam Sandler and Jay Mohr and Kevin James and Denzel to fork over a grand a piece

Just want to thank all that have supported the cause thus far. We just passed the $1000 mark on our way to $10000. We are all on our way to getting this Idzik canned! Let's get it done!

If you replied to my earlier question I missed it.  How much does a billboard next to the stadium cost? 

We are not in this to make a buck. It is all for a good cause, getting Idzik fired or charity. With the way things are going, we should hit $10000. We just passed $5000 a half hour ago! That's $4000 in just the last 5 hours!

Maybe I missed that to. But if you don't get a billboard, the money is going to charity?  

That is pretty cool. If so that is a cause I could support.

5 stacks. For a billboard. To protest a general manager of a football team.

This ******* country.

People are actually giving their hard-earned money to a stranger on the internet, because they are pissed that they waste their hard-earned money on Jets football. 

I'll take whatever money I'd have donated to this in bizarro world (none), I'll add some to it and multiply it by a bit and give it to charity myself.

******* people.

There are so many trolls and paid jets employees on this thread trying to steer the conversation. It's too late. The billboard is going up!

A lot of the people that are against this I know personally, they aren't paid Jets employees.

My only concern was that this was a scam, people were sending in money that made someone else money. If this is going towards a billboard, and that really happens, that is cool. 

There are so many trolls and paid jets employees on this thread trying to steer the conversation. It's too late. The billboard is going up!

that's funny considering putting up a billboard to try to get someone fired is pretty much real life trolling

I think its a stupid idea myself unless you are conning people of their hard earned money. In which case its illegal but I won't call you stupid.

- Not a (paid or unpaid) JET's employee

Archived