Help us put up a billboard

FireJohnIdzik

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People are actually giving their hard-earned money to a stranger on the internet, because they are pissed that they waste their hard-earned money on Jets football. 

I'll take whatever money I'd have donated to this in bizarro world (none), I'll add some to it and multiply it by a bit and give it to charity myself.

******* people.

We are not in this to make a buck. It is all for a good cause, getting Idzik fired or charity. With the way things are going, we should hit $10000. We just passed $5000 a half hour ago! That's $4000 in just the last 5 hours!

How about taking half the proceeds regardless and giving it to the Wounded Warrior Project or something? You're really going to use all this sh*t on a ******* billboard?

I'm disheartened by the amount of support for this.

I thought message boards were the last living safe havens from radical fans.

If Woody gives into pressure from an ignorant fan billboard and fires Idzik, it would be an unforgivable display of weakness.

The team's job is to win for its fans, not appease their demands. Can't let the animals run the zoo.

I don't know why some people are so upset by this. Football is supposed to be fun. Going 1-7 isn't fun, but putting up a giant billboard demanding people responsible get fired for it can be.

Some people wear bags on their heads. Make this happen and you can look at all those people through their cut out peep-holes and say, "Where's your billboard, brah?"

I think it's great, fan pressure can change things. This happens a lot in Soccer football, fan protests, and it does get people fired. Plus the media are going to love it, and stir this up. Make this Guys job untenable, let Woody know you've had enough, and let's clean house.

I think it's great, fan pressure can change things. This happens a lot in Soccer football, fan protests, and it does get people fired. Plus the media are going to love it, and stir this up. Make this Guys job untenable, let Woody know you've had enough, and let's clean house.

It works.

KC fans had a "Fire Pioli" plane flying over Arrowhead every home game. One fan wrote a song that went viral called "That's Pioli".

Remarkably unprofessional and not at all unexpected. Mannish is a joke.

I wonder how quickly I could raise 10K for FireManish.info

If I had the time and inclination I would superimpose him on a Star Trek scene or something with quotes from his "space ship" article ....mm that'd be funny. You could make a legit campaign towards getting a campaign going on that clown.

I'm disheartened by the amount of support for this.

I thought message boards were the last living safe havens from radical fans.

If Woody gives into pressure from an ignorant fan billboard and fires Idzik, it would be an unforgivable display of weakness.

The team's job is to win for its fans, not appease their demands. Can't let the animals run the zoo.

Oh the irony...

Archived